RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was the meanest teacher who ever taught you?
Ozone51 Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Who was the meanest teacher who ever taught you?

As teachers go, I had a really good deal with my teachers on the ok scale. I only ever had one teacher who hated me, but she hated all boys and thinks football was created in america.(not soccer, football.) and only talked about my downfalls at parent-teacher interviews.
Who is the worst teacher you ever had?

I like to hear about sexist, hightist and stupid teachers.

Hightist meaning picking on people because theyre small or something.

"Every good phone needs a clender."
04-26-2011 08:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hannah-chan Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Re: Who was the meanest teacher who ever taught you?

I had a teacher who picked on me because I was clumsy (I'm dyspraxic). He wouldn't allow me to even sit with the other kids for a year, denied me access to drinking water in class when the other kids were allowed it, and eventually was reported to the boss enough times to be sent for retraining. This was AFTER he called me a bitch. I was eight.

BRITISH MEMBER

[Image: BritishFlag.jpg][Image: BritishFlag.jpg][Image: BritishFlag.jpg]
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:If I hear a plumber/construction worker/carpenter/whatever say "I'm a hard worker" and the make-up addled plastic bitch replies with "I'll bet that's not the only thing that's hard" ONE MORE TIME
04-26-2011 09:06 AM
Crow Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Quote:I had a teacher who picked on me because I was clumsy (I'm dyspraxic). He wouldn't allow me to even sit with the other kids for a year, denied me access to drinking water in class when the other kids were allowed it, and eventually was reported to the boss enough times to be sent for retraining. This was AFTER he called me a bitch. I was eight
Bigeek
Hug
How the fuck could a person with all his mind call an eight year old a bitch, when he had all authority over you? This kind of bastard should be hung with a tapeworm..

Well the only kind of asshole teacher I had was a very fat lady who looked like a balloon, and proudly displayed a grey afro Confused It was last year but the only thing I remember is that she was a real bitch, but everyone in the class now loves her because she 'prepared them for the real world, in which there are mean bosses' and shit..

I'm so sick of all these people but I'm scared to be alone...
04-26-2011 09:16 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

My first grade teacher in South America. A complete bitch. I can barely remember anything, other than her pulling my ears and possibly hitting me, and loud angry fights, and me attempting to run away from school.

[Image: glorious666.png]
04-26-2011 11:40 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

4th and 5th grade principal. He was unbelievable petty, and I swear to god that he went out of his way to get me in trouble.

Also, why is this in Philosophical Discussion?

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
04-26-2011 11:44 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

For me, grade 7/8 music teacher. He never stopped yelling. Nothing was ever good enough for him, and he had no sense of humour.

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

sexual abuse of sheep is baaaaaaaaad
-BaronVonStrangle

School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together
-Derchin

We lost Vietnam cuz we didn't train our soldiers to quickscope.
-gore goroth
04-26-2011 11:50 AM
 Thanks given by: Loafoceaple
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

My Romanian lit teacher between 9th and 11th grade.

She was a bitch who thought the whole world revolved around her. Nasty shrew, she acted as though we all should bow down to her and extol her authority.

Now she has two kids and has got fat as fuck. I say it's fate.

But what's utterly baffling is how everyone loved her, despite her being the most demeaning creature on Wodan's green earth.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
04-26-2011 04:18 PM
Ozone51 Offline
Rebel

This is in the philosophical disscusons because that was my mistake. Oh yeah and my music teacher is a complete bastard.
If you play one note wrong on the piano, he humiliates and insults you and he smells like Poop .
I hate him.

"Every good phone needs a clender."
04-29-2011 04:12 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Hannah-chan Wrote:I had a teacher who picked on me because I was clumsy (I'm dyspraxic). He wouldn't allow me to even sit with the other kids for a year, denied me access to drinking water in class when the other kids were allowed it, and eventually was reported to the boss enough times to be sent for retraining. This was AFTER he called me a bitch. I was eight.
[Image: tumblr_lf1n9tQNSE1qdyjb2.gif]
04-29-2011 04:16 AM
Psychoqueen Offline
Revolutionary

Not sure who the meanest was (there are lots of contenders for that title), but one that particular stands out is my year 3 teacher, who yelled & publicly humiliated me because I didn't know how to do cursive handwriting. She just assumed I was being lazy and troublesome, and I was put in a separate room and forced to do cursive writing.

It might not sound like much, but I was only 8 and not really in any position to defend myself. That fucking bitch.
05-01-2011 10:45 PM
ComradeJoe Offline
Defiant

Nearly every education Furher I've had has been quite vile to me but there are a few that were by far the worst

In Fifth Grade there was this teacher who singled me out because of my race (i'm Asian) and gave me many unjust punishments for even the most minor things. Once I was talking to a friend on how a book we were assigned was racist against African Americans and she threw me into the hall for 2 hours. Alone. To add some insult, she treated the rest of the class to a some game. Another time she forced me into the library for literally 3 hours just for quietly talking to a friend in the hall. She didn't even bother to check to see what I was doing. I just awkwardly sat there as people from other grades kept asking where my teacher was and why I was stuck here.

A thing that proved she was a racist was when I (in the early parts of the year) tried to get some help since some obviously racist bastards were harassing me. She sarcastically said"Oh, I'm definitely going to help you" After that the people were even more harassing, one of them eventually trying to strangle me during a recess. Of Course my Teacher immediately got that kid free with no punishments, and took away my recesses for a month.

Another terrible teacher was my technology teacher she was a fat old ugly bitch who acted all gothy and spent no more than 10 mins of the hour class doing any teaching instead, she talked on her cell phone. She, with a few other of my teachers, spread lies of how I was telling everyone to call me "sir" and how I said "I dont care what you say cause I have rights" both of which I obviously never did. I only got to know of this when my school counselor showed me the teacher's lies that they spread to all the staff in the school. Her final act of vileness was giving me no points at all on 3 key projects at the end of the semester, destroying my A and giving me my first nearly failing grade.

I hate school. And OBAMA
05-02-2011 12:46 PM
Hannah-chan Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Crow Wrote:How the fuck could a person with all his mind call an eight year old a bitch, when he had all authority over you? This kind of bastard should be hung with a tapeworm..
Because he was a bully, and didn't like the fact I joined the school a confident and happy kid - so he made sure I left the school a wreck. Lovely people in this world. I pity him, because that year spent in his class - and the four years after that I spent being bullied because of how he'd treated me - made me a better person, and I'm happier now than I ever was.

BRITISH MEMBER

[Image: BritishFlag.jpg][Image: BritishFlag.jpg][Image: BritishFlag.jpg]
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:If I hear a plumber/construction worker/carpenter/whatever say "I'm a hard worker" and the make-up addled plastic bitch replies with "I'll bet that's not the only thing that's hard" ONE MORE TIME
05-02-2011 05:54 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

My first grade teacher didn't believe I could a non-picture book yet, so she wouldn't give me a "reading ticket" (at the end of the year you got to goto a party if you had ten). Then she gave the kid right next to me a ticket because he was "actually reading." I got angry so I told her that it wasn't fair, so she mocked me and changed my card to yellow. She then continued to turn all the students against me untill everyone hated me. (and I still never got that ticket.) >:(

This year my algebra teacher is also a bitch. She teaches like a robot and only does 2 problems on the board so no one understands. She then talks to you like you are stupid and yells at you if you don't understand. And she is a "workaholic" (as in, giving too much work to students.) She is racist too because she yells at the latino and asian kids, sneds then out really fast, but when the white kid does things that are even worse she says "stop it" in a calm voice.
05-05-2011 02:08 PM
Phrozen_Soul Offline
From Now Until Velociraptor

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Mrs. Brooking. Absolute a-hole. She assigned random assignments, made me sit out of cooking (absolute torture) because i was 3 seconds late once. She gave me -25 points on an assignment once because of a "crooked sewing pattern" (it was a zigzag pattern) She gave me an F because i missed a week because of the flu.

"Ask them no more questions, never hear them lying"

People say the problem with me is I have psychotic tendencies and care not about other human beings I don't like and or know. So?
05-10-2011 12:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  16 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School Miller0700 5 10,037 06-24-2016 11:20 PM
Last Post: gone
  Has High School taught you any real world stuff? scorchededge243 31 19,385 04-05-2014 05:25 AM
Last Post: WhatEvenIsThis
  If Schools Actually Taught Us Something We Wouldn't Get Homework EntityCubed 16 7,121 07-19-2013 03:16 PM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Subjects thatvshould be taught in school IamNoone 30 13,056 03-14-2012 04:51 AM
Last Post: aCol
  Taught nothing Tasty Waffles 4 1,972 05-22-2008 01:03 PM
Last Post: Tasty Waffles
  The only things School taught me Specter 18 4,541 12-11-2007 02:42 PM
Last Post: happy fool called Nigel
  When You Are Taught In School Darthmat 6 2,771 11-02-2007 02:55 AM
Last Post: Aya