RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck it
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)
Fuck it

Consider this my last post for a while if not ever. I am tired of what this shit excuse for a forum has become. I have suffered here for months while the rest of you comedians post worthless - COMPLETELY worthless bullshit. It's so obvious that it has no actual merit.

Having SS as a not 100% serious thing is fine. I'm not saying you all have to be old curmudgeons sporting out of date clothing. But there's a line that has to be drawn somewhere when your bullshit takes over the forum to the extent that it has.

Shut up about the ban, you had it coming. Your shit is not to be tolerated and if I banned you it wasn't out of censorship, it was simply the fact that I completely snapped (something I'm amazed didn't happen much sooner). Your opinions, worthless though they are, were never "censored" contrary to your shit opinions.

It is obvious I can't stop your fail. It is also increasingly obvious that this forum is completely doomed and that is why I am leaving it, its being fail and your stupid, stupid, STUPID posts.

Fuck all of you and you know who you are. I don't literally mean "all" of you but I think it's pretty obvious who this is directed towards.

Kitsune, you little fucking piece of shit. You HAVE realized that nobody here likes you, haven't you? Why do you persist? A NORMAL person would get over an IRC kick and not whine incessantly like you have. The reason you were kicked was because you were annoying. And I think you proved that point pretty well. You caused #anti-school to split into four channels and caused a civil war and for that I would kick the shit out of you if I ever met you.

Sorry but I absolutely cannot tolerate this anymore. Enjoy your fail. Enjoy your overused memes. I won't stop you anymore, so go right ahead. If you celebrate mediocrity you'll get mediocrity. It seems like you cannot point out an idiot to a room full of them.

Fuck you. Suck my cock. I'm gone.

<lordpie> Life sucks so much right now. It seems I'm spending all of it doing math.
<Rosti_LFC> You are "Math Boy"
<Rosti_LFC> Doer of math
<Rosti_LFC> Unable to integrate with society. Only with functions of x
02-15-2009 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)
Re: Fuck it

You banned me because you can't take criticism at all, and I didn't agree with you. I contribute a lot more than you do too.

You abused your powers to the maximum and don't deserve to have them.
02-15-2009 01:01 PM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Given 12 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12741

What should Gaiyara do Onii-chan? ♡

Hidden stuff:
[Image: clannad_sig_960-1.png]
02-15-2009 01:03 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Consider this my last post for a while if not ever. I am tired of what this shit excuse for a forum has become. I have suffered here for months while the rest of you comedians post worthless - COMPLETELY worthless bullshit. It's so obvious that it has no actual merit.

Having SS as a not 100% serious thing is fine. I'm not saying you all have to be old curmudgeons sporting out of date clothing. But there's a line that has to be drawn somewhere when your bullshit takes over the forum to the extent that it has.

Shut up about the ban, you had it coming. Your shit is not to be tolerated and if I banned you it wasn't out of censorship, it was simply the fact that I completely snapped (something I'm amazed didn't happen much sooner). Your opinions, worthless though they are, were never "censored" contrary to your shit opinions.

It is obvious I can't stop your fail. It is also increasingly obvious that this forum is completely doomed and that is why I am leaving it, its being fail and your stupid, stupid, STUPID posts.

Fuck all of you and you know who you are. I don't literally mean "all" of you but I think it's pretty obvious who this is directed towards.

Kitsune, you little fucking piece of shit. You HAVE realized that nobody here likes you, haven't you? Why do you persist? A NORMAL person would get over an IRC kick and not whine incessantly like you have. The reason you were kicked was because you were annoying. And I think you proved that point pretty well. You caused #anti-school to split into four channels and caused a civil war and for that I would kick the shit out of you if I ever met you.

Sorry but I absolutely cannot tolerate this anymore. Enjoy your fail. Enjoy your overused memes. I won't stop you anymore, so go right ahead. If you celebrate mediocrity you'll get mediocrity. It seems like you cannot point out an idiot to a room full of them.

SUP APATHY
02-15-2009 01:09 PM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Consider this my last post for a while if not ever. I am tired of what this shit excuse for a forum has become. I have suffered here for months while the rest of you comedians post worthless - COMPLETELY worthless bullshit. It's so obvious that it has no actual merit.

Just to let you know. I didn't even read this. I saw the final sentence and threw myself a fucking party.

Hidden stuff:
02-15-2009 01:14 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

You know what? Fuck you. You're the cancer, not us. The fact that you're gone means this cancer will soon be gone as well. And I hope you realize that everybody hates you. Nobody's on your side, and nobody ever was. Everybody hated you because you were a whiny abusive bastard who can't handle opinions that don't fit your lifestyle. What we post is none of your business. You made it your business by trying to censor us, and that's about when everybody started disliking you.
Goodbye.
02-15-2009 01:17 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

Guys. Stop with the trolling. No one cares. If you idiots keep doing this, it won't do ANYTHING. Show him you have the capacity to laugh at not just others pain and that may do something. Just don't be downbeat assholes.

This whole place is in crisis mode and try to make it better, not worse.

woah dude
dude woah
02-15-2009 01:18 PM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Quote:You know what? Fuck you. You're the cancer, not us. The fact that you're gone means this cancer will soon be gone as well. And I hope you realize that everybody hates you. Nobody's on your side, and nobody ever was. Everybody hated you because you were a whiny abusive bastard.
Goodbye.

Aww come on. You gotta admire how anyone can be such a huge faggot.

Hidden stuff:
02-15-2009 01:19 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Don't listen to to these morons.
Sorry to see you go, I can't say I agree with your decisions, but I don't blame you.
Best of luck to you.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
02-15-2009 01:21 PM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Czernobog Wrote:Don't listen to to these morons.
Sorry to see you go, I can't say I agree with your decisions, but I don't blame you.
Best of luck to you.

SUP YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK

Hidden stuff:
02-15-2009 01:22 PM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

lulz

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
02-15-2009 01:56 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Tbh, i didn't expet you to leave. And im actually sad to see the back of you. I hope you come back - when the bullshit disappears.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-15-2009 08:09 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES
COME ON
02-15-2009 09:47 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

random_name Wrote:Tbh, i didn't expet you to leave. And im actually sad to see the back of you. I hope you come back - when the bullshit disappears.
SUP YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
02-16-2009 01:44 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Rolleyes

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-16-2009 01:44 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Somehow, in light of recent events, I'm not quite as emotionally devastated by this as I would have been some time ago.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
02-16-2009 03:47 AM
Thought Crimnal Offline
Revolutionary

Given 6 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

:/ bye thunder. I can't say I agree with you opinions or what you did but I will miss you.
Good luck out there Salute

Watch on YouTube
02-16-2009 02:30 PM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

*sigh*

Well, in light of recent events (lol copykat) I can't say I'm surprised. At the same time I'm disappointed that everyone's flinging the word "cancer" at everyone. There is no "cancer." We're just going through a rather irritating phase, like a cold. Honestly, if I had to blame someone, I'd blame Sefam for complaining about his ban.

Actually, it turns out that he got banned from a LOT of places because he whines so much.
02-16-2009 04:06 PM
Vatman Offline
Foreplay in Ink

Given 98 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

Toodles.

Some cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.
02-18-2009 07:42 AM