RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single greatest rant ever
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
Single greatest rant ever

Quote:Seriously. It is disgusting.

Here we are, NYRA, trying to make some kind of difference for young people. Youth are treated like shit in our society, and nobody cares. Hell, they want it to happen. They want it to keep happening and to a greater extent.

I know anyone who is reading this already agrees, but screw it, I’m saying it anyway. YOU are the problem! YOU are destroying the world!

Not my pro-youth friends. I mean everyone else. Every one of you who believes behavior modification facilities are great places to rehabilitate bad kids. Every one of you who supports random drug tests in schools. Every one of you who thinks kids need school uniforms and curfews to keep them safe and to keep them out of causing trouble. Every one of you who sneers at an innocent group of teenagers just chilling outside a movie theatre, fearing they’ll steal your wallet. Every one of you believes teenagers should be alienated from their friends and be searched by their parents regularly. Every one of you who believes teenagers are not entitled to privacy or free speech rights. Every one of you trying to penalize good parents who allow their kids a little wine with dinner. Every one of you screaming for the driving age to be raised because you believe the fucking junk science spewing out of shrill public health groups. Every one of you finding ways to deny housing and jobs to young adults. Every one of you supporting parental controls on your electronic devices. Every one of you believing parents have sovereignty over their children’s bodies and minds. Every one of you who refuse to see any good in a young person and are interested only in the bad, the dangerous, and the expensive.

All of you need to get the hell out of my country. Now! You are fucking up the next generation! Yes, you are. You are not helping anyone. You are merely sacrificing your children’s futures to feed your fucked up prejudices. You tell them they don’t matter and deny them rights because, oh, God forbid someone younger than you might have a fucking brain!

You hit them. You force religions on them they don’t want. You force them to eat food they hate. You force them to wear only what you want them to wear. You expect them not to be themselves but to be good representatives of you. You want them to do you bidding. You wanted children not to enjoy and nurture, but to be your fucking obedient slaves.

I’m sick of it! I’m sick of this fucking shit! You are all vile, vile pathetic excuses for even primates, let alone humans! You don’t want to nurture! You want to keep them trapped and barely alive until such a time you can legally kick them out the door! You don’t care! You’re fucking selfish pricks, every single one of you!

There I was last Wednesday evening in a DC council hearing thing. My beloved friend and NYRA executive director Alex sat up at that witness table giving a wonderful, sensible spiel on why barring teens from night clubs will NOT stop violence, that the violence is the issue, not whether teens are there or not. The issue in a nutshell, anyway. But no. He might as well have been talking to a wall in his bedroom. Council was more interested in the sobbing parents of the dead girl wishing their daughter had been arrested (for having done nothing wrong!) than dead. Great. She gets shot by some asshole, and you’re blaming her for being in the way of a stray bullet. Oh, nice. While we’re at it, on September 11th, it was not the terrorists’ fault. All those 3,000 people shouldn’t have legally been allowed in the World Trade Center. It’s their fault they were murdered.

It’s clear the issue isn’t violence. That’s just a cute cover story. They just know the public is too fucking stupid to not equate teens with violence, so they’ll ban the teens from the clubs and act like all the bad stuff is taken care of. Shit, you know the news outlets will cooperate. I’ll have to listen to my brainwashed grandmother downstairs nodding along as they announce the “reduced” crime stats (slanted, of course) since the ban went into effect (okay, it hasn’t yet, but I’m not feeling hopeful at the moment). You’ve got a public already ingrained with the idea that everyone under 21 is a fucking criminal, so you’ll just roll with it to get more votes from idiot old people. Yes, I know that was ageist, but I know that’s who you’re going after.

And to hear this shit from the young people themselves, too. That so many of them really think they are incompetent. They’ve been so beaten down over the years that they’ve learned to take it. Adults just shit on them all the time, and they learn to say “Shit on me some more! It’s for my own good!” Only to grow up and shit all over their own children in greater numbers. Precious few stray from that to join our side. And we are ridiculed for it. Families think we’re wasting our lives and that it’s all a joke. Teachers think youth have too many rights as it is. You’d think someone who teaches just might know the difference between rights and being property! Gaahhh!!!

I’ve so had it. You’re all so fucking selfish and stupid. I try to be nice about it. I try to be civil. But I just can’t take it. You’re all so scared of your own goddamn shadows, pretty much. You’re so afraid of the next generation. You think idiot news casters know more about your own kids than you do. You think teens cause all kinds of violent crimes. You think they’d all be smoking crack if you didn’t lock them in their rooms and bar their windows. You think they’d do nothing but shoplift if you allowed them into your non-alcohol-serving store.

In the past few years I’ve been active with the youth rights movement, I’ve heard a lot of horror stories. I’ve heard the accounts in the behavior modification camps, where kids are beaten and killed for fun and profit (and I’m not even fucking kidding!). I’ve heard abusive family after abusive family, where parents are shoving their daughters into psych wards against their will, shoving pills down their throats, even beating and molesting them, knowing the girls can’t do a damn fucking thing about it because the law is on the parents’ side. After all, parents are always right and teens are always wrong.

You’re all so disgusting. Just thinking about any of you right now makes me want to shove your goddamn heads through a wall. You don’t get it. You refuse to get it. You don’t see kids as people. You see them as burdens. You see them as burdens practically since their conception. You don’t enjoy them. You put up with them and make sure they know you’re not happy with them.

Well, shut the fucking hell up, you goddamn hateful pieces of shit! I hate all of you. I hate dealing with you. I hate talking to you. I just know some disgusting slur will come out of your mouth eventually, at which point I walk away. You’re not worth the dried up dog shit out in my backyard. You’re destroying the world your children and grandchildren are to inherit, and you don’t care. You’ll merely try to blame them. You take no fucking responsibility for it, unless you were wishing you were harder on them. You refuse to see it any other way. For that, you deserve nothing less than to be sodomized by a burning rusty spike and skinned alive with dull scalpels. Go to hell, fuckwads.
02-28-2009 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , The man , Avatar Korra , Deleted , Depression101 , -SCS- , Rule_BreakerXVIII , Prankster813
aewanko Offline
Rebel

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Re: Single greatest rant ever

I read this about a month ago and it was great, all right. I suppose you got it from snipeme.com?

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it."

- Marx, Theses On Feuerbach: Thesis 11 (1845)
02-28-2009 12:49 PM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Two's voice in my head makes this sound so awesome.
02-28-2009 01:39 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Unfortunately none of this is incorrect. Not all of it is completely true, but that's beside the point. Now that I think of it, Ima go check out the NYRA.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
02-28-2009 06:52 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

That was pure awesomeness. Who wrote it?

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-01-2009 09:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: The man
Thought Crimnal Offline
Revolutionary

Given 6 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

God I want to kiss the person who made this. They captured it perfectly
What an amazing rant

Watch on YouTube
03-01-2009 10:59 AM
ChickenLeg Offline
Revolutionary

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

This guy in '12.

Just kidding. Phht. He wouldn't even make it past the primary's PRIMARY.

[Image: b24db005eGyMw.png]
03-01-2009 08:23 PM
Mogul Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

http://www.snipeme.com/archive.php?gues ... &year=2007
03-02-2009 02:10 AM
cooltoonist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Now I'm tempted to troll many websites with this rant...
03-04-2009 02:44 PM
 Thanks given by: The man
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Wow, pretty true

Once I was at Wal-Mart, and two employees (50 years old hags) were staring me down at the self-checkout line, like they were expecting me to steal something, like they can't trust us. Suspicious

I just wanted to yell "Why the hell are you looking at me? Why don't you watch that guy in ninja outfit over there?" <-- (lulz gotta love ninjas Wasntme )

Ageist bastards Fu

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
03-05-2009 08:34 AM
Galen Offline
Rebel

Mogul Wrote:http://www.snipeme.com/archive.php?guest...&year=2007
Thank you, kind sir, for correcting the OP's failure to cite his source. Myself and the author of that fine peice thank you Smile

[ SnipeMe.com | SnipeMe.net | @SnipeMe | Facebook ]

I'M LORD GALEN, BITCH!
03-15-2009 06:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

One of the biggest wins I've EVER seen.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-14-2009 09:27 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

This is awesome, I love it.

[Image: glorious666.png]
05-31-2009 05:59 PM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

The Avenger Wrote:One of the biggest wins I've EVER seen.
Dear god, The Avenger. Whey do you have to bump threads like this.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
06-01-2009 01:00 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

I remember this, my posts looked so noobish when I first came here Biggrin

Again this is a win topic

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
06-01-2009 05:51 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

It was, until The Avenger posted in it.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
06-01-2009 06:05 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Look, everyone bumps from time to time. I really don't see why you need to call me out in front of everyone to expose the tiniest flaws WHICH DON'T EVEN HAPPEN ALL THAT OFTEN. There have been threads like this which people have randomly said things less contributing than what I said. Look, I'm trying to say is: Let it go. Just because I didn't make a HUGE contribution to the thread doesn't mean it's the only type of post I make.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
06-05-2009 08:37 AM
ChickenLeg Offline
Revolutionary

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

For the record, I would send this to every fuckwad parent, including those in my extended family.

[Image: b24db005eGyMw.png]
06-06-2009 02:25 AM
 Thanks given by: The man , Rule_BreakerXVIII
SciVille Offline
Rebel

Given 3 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but, seeing as I'm the author of this rant, I figured I should personally thank you all for the praise! Greatly appreciated. Biggrin

I originally wrote it April 23, 2007 after a rather infuriating week of ageism pissing me off. Here's the original link: http://www.eightminefortress.com/surewh ... 23/the-use

In the comments there, Galen asked to copy it to SnipeMe and I gave him permission, so that's why it's there too.
02-25-2011 12:53 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , The man , Avatar Korra
genuine anarchist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

That rant was pure awesomeness! Also, I have an awesome old friend (he's 80) who actually agrees with this rant. It's nice to see an elder who isn't ageist. He would love this rant and always tells me that the problem his generation makes is forcing their prejudices onto us. He likes the youth; he sees us as less racist, less sexist, and less homophobic than his generation and doesn't like a lot of the conservative restrictions.

I will send it to him now! Biggrin
02-25-2011 01:40 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

I'm suddenly overcome with desire to delete all my stupid newfag posts.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
02-25-2011 10:39 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Everyone feels that way about their newfag posts.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
02-26-2011 04:12 AM
Josky Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

fghrtyui Wrote:
Quote:Seriously. It is disgusting.

Here we are, NYRA, trying to make some kind of difference for young people. Youth are treated like shit in our society, and nobody cares. Hell, they want it to happen. They want it to keep happening and to a greater extent.

I know anyone who is reading this already agrees, but screw it, I’m saying it anyway. YOU are the problem! YOU are destroying the world!

Not my pro-youth friends. I mean everyone else. Every one of you who believes behavior modification facilities are great places to rehabilitate bad kids. Every one of you who supports random drug tests in schools. Every one of you who thinks kids need school uniforms and curfews to keep them safe and to keep them out of causing trouble. Every one of you who sneers at an innocent group of teenagers just chilling outside a movie theatre, fearing they’ll steal your wallet. Every one of you believes teenagers should be alienated from their friends and be searched by their parents regularly. Every one of you who believes teenagers are not entitled to privacy or free speech rights. Every one of you trying to penalize good parents who allow their kids a little wine with dinner. Every one of you screaming for the driving age to be raised because you believe the fucking junk science spewing out of shrill public health groups. Every one of you finding ways to deny housing and jobs to young adults. Every one of you supporting parental controls on your electronic devices. Every one of you believing parents have sovereignty over their children’s bodies and minds. Every one of you who refuse to see any good in a young person and are interested only in the bad, the dangerous, and the expensive.

All of you need to get the hell out of my country. Now! You are fucking up the next generation! Yes, you are. You are not helping anyone. You are merely sacrificing your children’s futures to feed your fucked up prejudices. You tell them they don’t matter and deny them rights because, oh, God forbid someone younger than you might have a fucking brain!

You hit them. You force religions on them they don’t want. You force them to eat food they hate. You force them to wear only what you want them to wear. You expect them not to be themselves but to be good representatives of you. You want them to do you bidding. You wanted children not to enjoy and nurture, but to be your fucking obedient slaves.

I’m sick of it! I’m sick of this fucking shit! You are all vile, vile pathetic excuses for even primates, let alone humans! You don’t want to nurture! You want to keep them trapped and barely alive until such a time you can legally kick them out the door! You don’t care! You’re fucking selfish pricks, every single one of you!

There I was last Wednesday evening in a DC council hearing thing. My beloved friend and NYRA executive director Alex sat up at that witness table giving a wonderful, sensible spiel on why barring teens from night clubs will NOT stop violence, that the violence is the issue, not whether teens are there or not. The issue in a nutshell, anyway. But no. He might as well have been talking to a wall in his bedroom. Council was more interested in the sobbing parents of the dead girl wishing their daughter had been arrested (for having done nothing wrong!) than dead. Great. She gets shot by some asshole, and you’re blaming her for being in the way of a stray bullet. Oh, nice. While we’re at it, on September 11th, it was not the terrorists’ fault. All those 3,000 people shouldn’t have legally been allowed in the World Trade Center. It’s their fault they were murdered.

It’s clear the issue isn’t violence. That’s just a cute cover story. They just know the public is too fucking stupid to not equate teens with violence, so they’ll ban the teens from the clubs and act like all the bad stuff is taken care of. Shit, you know the news outlets will cooperate. I’ll have to listen to my brainwashed grandmother downstairs nodding along as they announce the “reduced” crime stats (slanted, of course) since the ban went into effect (okay, it hasn’t yet, but I’m not feeling hopeful at the moment). You’ve got a public already ingrained with the idea that everyone under 21 is a fucking criminal, so you’ll just roll with it to get more votes from idiot old people. Yes, I know that was ageist, but I know that’s who you’re going after.

And to hear this shit from the young people themselves, too. That so many of them really think they are incompetent. They’ve been so beaten down over the years that they’ve learned to take it. Adults just shit on them all the time, and they learn to say “Shit on me some more! It’s for my own good!” Only to grow up and shit all over their own children in greater numbers. Precious few stray from that to join our side. And we are ridiculed for it. Families think we’re wasting our lives and that it’s all a joke. Teachers think youth have too many rights as it is. You’d think someone who teaches just might know the difference between rights and being property! Gaahhh!!!

I’ve so had it. You’re all so fucking selfish and stupid. I try to be nice about it. I try to be civil. But I just can’t take it. You’re all so scared of your own goddamn shadows, pretty much. You’re so afraid of the next generation. You think idiot news casters know more about your own kids than you do. You think teens cause all kinds of violent crimes. You think they’d all be smoking crack if you didn’t lock them in their rooms and bar their windows. You think they’d do nothing but shoplift if you allowed them into your non-alcohol-serving store.

In the past few years I’ve been active with the youth rights movement, I’ve heard a lot of horror stories. I’ve heard the accounts in the behavior modification camps, where kids are beaten and killed for fun and profit (and I’m not even fucking kidding!). I’ve heard abusive family after abusive family, where parents are shoving their daughters into psych wards against their will, shoving pills down their throats, even beating and molesting them, knowing the girls can’t do a damn fucking thing about it because the law is on the parents’ side. After all, parents are always right and teens are always wrong.

You’re all so disgusting. Just thinking about any of you right now makes me want to shove your goddamn heads through a wall. You don’t get it. You refuse to get it. You don’t see kids as people. You see them as burdens. You see them as burdens practically since their conception. You don’t enjoy them. You put up with them and make sure they know you’re not happy with them.

Well, shut the fucking hell up, you goddamn hateful pieces of shit! I hate all of you. I hate dealing with you. I hate talking to you. I just know some disgusting slur will come out of your mouth eventually, at which point I walk away. You’re not worth the dried up dog shit out in my backyard. You’re destroying the world your children and grandchildren are to inherit, and you don’t care. You’ll merely try to blame them. You take no fucking responsibility for it, unless you were wishing you were harder on them. You refuse to see it any other way. For that, you deserve nothing less than to be sodomized by a burning rusty spike and skinned alive with dull scalpels. Go to hell, fuckwads.

I want to find the person who wrote this. I want to shake his hand. This is exactly why my generation is so fucked up.
03-23-2011 01:14 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

It's a she, and she posted just a few posts above yours. Razz

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-23-2011 02:08 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

The OP sucks.

I'm sorry, the message can be as true and valid and amazing as the author had intended it to be, but frothing at the mouth and tossing insults is not the way to draw adults' attention.

This shit belongs in a journal, not in the open internet where people can read it and then claim that, oh, how should youngsters be able to drive and drink if they can't even express themselves civilly?

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
05-24-2011 05:02 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

pilotguy182 Wrote:I hate school. Period!!!!!!!!!
Fuck those prick-head teachers!

Exhibit A.

The guys we aren't looking for.
05-27-2011 12:27 PM
maxh Offline
Revolutionary

Faby Wrote:The OP sucks.

I'm sorry, the message can be as true and valid and amazing as the author had intended it to be, but frothing at the mouth and tossing insults is not the way to draw adults' attention.

This shit belongs in a journal, not in the open internet where people can read it and then claim that, oh, how should youngsters be able to drive and drink if they can't even express themselves civilly?
The OP is quoting a rant written by a near-thirty-year-old.

Carla Franklin has never denied that on the afternoon of the third of August 2006 she raped and killed sixteen children celebrating their friend's fifth birthday and forced their parents to share a dinner of their remains.

If a teacher you don't know tries to bust you for something, just tell them "Jsem výměnný student, nemluvím anglicky. Tak jdi do prdele ty posranej hajzle, tvoje matka je kurva!", then send me money.
05-27-2011 12:40 PM
Galen Offline
Rebel

*BUZZER* Incorrect! First, as was just pointed out, the OP was quoting something written by an adult, not by a kid. Why did you assume it was written by a kid anyway? Hmmm... Second, the first link to it (snipeme.com) is my website where I hosted this rant because I believe in every word of it. I'm turning 33 in a few months, btw. Third, I'll refer you to a rant of my own:

http://www.snipeme.com/archive.php?year ... ling_works

I'll go ahead and accept your apology in advance and you're forgiven, thanks.

[ SnipeMe.com | SnipeMe.net | @SnipeMe | Facebook ]

I'M LORD GALEN, BITCH!
06-03-2011 05:15 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Galen Wrote:

*BUZZER* Incorrect! First, as was just pointed out, the OP was quoting something written by an adult, not by a kid. Why did you assume it was written by a kid anyway? Hmmm... Second, the first link to it (snipeme.com) is my website where I hosted this rant because I believe in every word of it. I'm turning 33 in a few months, btw. Third, I'll refer you to a rant of my own:

Blow me, lol.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
06-03-2011 11:20 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Galen Wrote:

hello dale nixon how are you doing today
06-03-2011 11:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Single sentence Memes Gillian 18 6,073 08-17-2007 04:40 AM
Last Post: Suicidal-kun