RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking hilarious
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
Fucking hilarious

So one of my former friends (I'll call him "X"; he got suspended last year for bringing airsoft guns to school) got pwned IRL today by one of my friends (who was one of X's former friends; I'll call him "Y").

As a joke, Y took X's jacket from his locker and hid it in his locker. X took it too seriously, and flipped several shits before raaaaaging and pulling a broken, sharp piece of plastic on him. X pinned Y against the wall, pulled out aforementioned plastic shank, and basically challenged him to a fight. Y said, "I would, but I don't think you can handle a punch." X replied by saying, "You don't think I can handle a punch!? Are-"
And Y cut him off by responding, "No, I don't think you can." Y then punched X in the face. X started bleeding from his nose, and proceeded to bawwwww as the large crowd that had formed around them started laughing.
03-06-2009 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Re: Fucking hilarious

That's the best.

I love it when the people who deserve to get owned actually do! And then when they cry on top of it, it's just even better. I mean really, show some dignity.

Well, this was good for him. Give friend Y a high five for me. Biggrin

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. - Neal Vitale
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
03-06-2009 11:20 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)

BobManPerson Wrote:So one of my former friends (I'll call him "X"; he got suspended last year for bringing airsoft guns to school) got pwned IRL today by one of my friends (who was one of X's former friends; I'll call him "Y").

As a joke, Y took X's jacket from his locker and hid it in his locker. X took it too seriously, and flipped several shits before raaaaaging and pulling a broken, sharp piece of plastic on him. X pinned Y against the wall, pulled out aforementioned plastic shank, and basically challenged him to a fight. Y said, "I would, but I don't think you can handle a punch." X replied by saying, "You don't think I can handle a punch!? Are-"
And Y cut him off by responding, "No, I don't think you can." Y then punched X in the face. X started bleeding from his nose, and proceeded to bawwwww as the large crowd that had formed around them started laughing.
While I would agree that X was being too serious when he pulled out that plastic, all in all, i'd side with X.

Think about it: Why is friend Y a "former" friend of X? Why is Y your friend now, and does that relate to Y "pwning" X? X probably has a lot of bullies (including Y), and he's pretty stressed out a lot of the time. So when Y steals his coat (which i'm sure has been through a lot before), X snaps (since this was the final straw or something, also what bullies like BobMan call "taking it too seriously"), and pulls out a piece of platic on Y. Then, to add insult to injury, Y pwns X in front of a ton pf people, with a better weapon no less. I'm not surprised he was bawwwwwwwwling, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed himself already. And considering BobMan's reputation, i'm not surprised at all by these proceedings, and the eventual "LOL DIS IS TEH FUNNAY CUM CHEK DIS OUT LOL" forum post.

I'm probably wrong, though.
03-09-2009 10:39 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Both of them fail. X shouldn't have pulled a sharp piece of plastic on Y, and Y shouldn't have stolen X's jacket as a joke, because even if it is a joke it's still bullying as Trar said.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
03-09-2009 10:43 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

X is a fucking retard who deserves no sympathy from anyone. Everyone hates him. I addressed this issue in a rant I published two days ago on Facebook. When I refer to "you" in the rant, I'm referring to X.

Quote:Unlike many of my previous rants, this is not going to be based on politics. This is about something else - a single person. You know who you are.

To keep it short, I think you're a fucking psycho. I think you're a mentally unstable and bigoted, and I have no idea how I was able to tolerate you the past three years I've known you. First, just to get it out of the way, you don't have a super-cool uncle that does all of that shit you claim he does. We all know it. You don't have an uncle that owns a collection of rare weapons and tanks. Your uncle doesn't own Hitler's Luger. Your uncle doesn't drag race. Your uncle isn't a retired FBI agent. Furthermore, you yourself haven't flown a helicopter before. You never had dinner with Avenged Sevenfold. You never sang with them on stage either. You don't know how to hack into Six Flags' ride safety mechanism. You never owned a computer in 2006 (or was it 2007?) that had DirectX 11 on it. You never shot someone in the spine in the dead of night at over 1000 feet away with an AUG using tungsten-coated armor-piercing bullets. You didn't handcuff an FBI agent that was trying to handcuff you. Also, I refuse to believe that you got to second base on Snowflake's bus. That's all unbelievable bullshit, and nobody actually believes it. Please, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. It's annoying.

Second, you claim that you were a good friend to me. That's fucking bullshit. A true friend wouldn't lock you in a bathroom stall in between classes and hurl wet paper towel balls at you (10 fucking times on 10 fucking days! I served detentions because of your asshole-like hero-complex!). A true friend wouldn't throw you into bushes. A true friend wouldn't throw rocks at you. A true friend wouldn't publicly humiliate you in front of 500 people. A true friend wouldn't use you as an ATM. And most importantly, a true friend wouldn't betray you over and over again like you've done so many times before. You're a fucking asshole, end of story. There's no way you can argue this.

Third: you claim to have helped me so many times in the past. Yeah, right. You "fixed" my internet connection by calling my ISP and asking them what to do. Then you charged me $10 for it and conned me out of a $60 set of iPod speakers. And backing me up when people talked about me behind my back? That's bullshit. None of that happened. However, people are talking about you behind your back, and I hope it serves you well to know that I never backed you up. Not even once. Not even your "friends" did. Hell, they were the ones mocking you! It's sad how oblivious you are to this shit.

Fourth: why I think you're a psycho: first, you tried to stab Richter with a fucking shank (a plastic one, but that's aside the point). All those times before when you've lashed out on me and others just because we refuse to be subordinate to you. When you owe me $30, you fucking owe me $30. I'm not the kind of guy that tells people they owe me things when they don't. Also, you're currently $17 in debt to me. You constantly tell me you'll pay me tomorrow, but you don't. Back on topic: I don't want to bring this up, but what happened last year. You say bringing airsoft guns to school was an accident? "Accident?" Are you fucking kidding me? There's no way you "forget" to take airsoft guns out of your school backpack. How could one not feel the extra weight in their backpack that's brought on by the airsoft gun? I don't think you're that stupid.

Fifth and last: what makes you so special that you reserve the right to be an asshole to whoever you want to be? You steal my shit all the time. You steal John's hat all the time. But when I retalliate by taking something of yours, you get to fucking put me in a headlock and throw me on a table and tell me that I'm a greedy asshole? What the fuck is wrong with you? Where did you think of this stupid double-standard?

I'm done now. I know I'll probably regret writing this in a few days, but I don't care.
03-09-2009 11:01 AM
 Thanks given by: Trar
Trar Away
R.I.P.

BobManPerson Wrote:X is a fucking retard who deserves no sympathy from anyone. Everyone hates him. I addressed this issue in a rant I published two days ago on Facebook. When I refer to "you" in the rant, I'm referring to X.

Quote:Unlike many of my previous rants, this is not going to be based on politics. This is about something else - a single person. You know who you are.

To keep it short, I think you're a fucking psycho. I think you're a mentally unstable and bigoted, and I have no idea how I was able to tolerate you the past three years I've known you. First, just to get it out of the way, you don't have a super-cool uncle that does all of that shit you claim he does. We all know it. You don't have an uncle that owns a collection of rare weapons and tanks. Your uncle doesn't own Hitler's Luger. Your uncle doesn't drag race. Your uncle isn't a retired FBI agent. Furthermore, you yourself haven't flown a helicopter before. You never had dinner with Avenged Sevenfold. You never sang with them on stage either. You don't know how to hack into Six Flags' ride safety mechanism. You never owned a computer in 2006 (or was it 2007?) that had DirectX 11 on it. You never shot someone in the spine in the dead of night at over 1000 feet away with an AUG using tungsten-coated armor-piercing bullets. You didn't handcuff an FBI agent that was trying to handcuff you. Also, I refuse to believe that you got to second base on Snowflake's bus. That's all unbelievable bullshit, and nobody actually believes it. Please, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. It's annoying.

Second, you claim that you were a good friend to me. That's fucking bullshit. A true friend wouldn't lock you in a bathroom stall in between classes and hurl wet paper towel balls at you (10 fucking times on 10 fucking days! I served detentions because of your asshole-like hero-complex!). A true friend wouldn't throw you into bushes. A true friend wouldn't throw rocks at you. A true friend wouldn't publicly humiliate you in front of 500 people. A true friend wouldn't use you as an ATM. And most importantly, a true friend wouldn't betray you over and over again like you've done so many times before. You're a fucking asshole, end of story. There's no way you can argue this.

Third: you claim to have helped me so many times in the past. Yeah, right. You "fixed" my internet connection by calling my ISP and asking them what to do. Then you charged me $10 for it and conned me out of a $60 set of iPod speakers. And backing me up when people talked about me behind my back? That's bullshit. None of that happened. However, people are talking about you behind your back, and I hope it serves you well to know that I never backed you up. Not even once. Not even your "friends" did. Hell, they were the ones mocking you! It's sad how oblivious you are to this shit.

Fourth: why I think you're a psycho: first, you tried to stab Richter with a fucking shank (a plastic one, but that's aside the point). All those times before when you've lashed out on me and others just because we refuse to be subordinate to you. When you owe me $30, you fucking owe me $30. I'm not the kind of guy that tells people they owe me things when they don't. Also, you're currently $17 in debt to me. You constantly tell me you'll pay me tomorrow, but you don't. Back on topic: I don't want to bring this up, but what happened last year. You say bringing airsoft guns to school was an accident? "Accident?" Are you fucking kidding me? There's no way you "forget" to take airsoft guns out of your school backpack. How could one not feel the extra weight in their backpack that's brought on by the airsoft gun? I don't think you're that stupid.

Fifth and last: what makes you so special that you reserve the right to be an asshole to whoever you want to be? You steal my shit all the time. You steal John's hat all the time. But when I retalliate by taking something of yours, you get to fucking put me in a headlock and throw me on a table and tell me that I'm a greedy asshole? What the fuck is wrong with you? Where did you think of this stupid double-standard?

I'm done now. I know I'll probably regret writing this in a few days, but I don't care.
now i see your point
03-09-2009 11:31 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

|55555| Wrote:Both of them fail. X shouldn't have pulled a sharp piece of plastic on Y, and Y shouldn't have stolen X's jacket as a joke, because even if it is a joke it's still bullying as Trar said.
yes

srs business and teh joke are both bad here
03-09-2009 11:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My teacher said the most hilarious thing! тωιѕтє∂ 43 17,206 05-18-2013 01:38 AM
Last Post: HawkbitAlpha
  Hilarious Pro-school "comic book" Rebelnerd 42 12,543 02-22-2010 10:37 AM
Last Post: laser
  Hilarious thing at assembly Stealth 9 2,972 03-12-2008 05:40 PM
Last Post: Stealth