RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck the 'Scared Straight' program!
Fuckthesystem Offline
Revolutionary

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Fuck the 'Scared Straight' program!

Quote:the 16-year-old Santa Ana boy, Joel, skipped hundreds of days in his first two years of high school, until ditching caught up with him and an Orange County judge gave him another simple choice -- school or jail.

"I didn't want to get locked up," Joel said after a recent court appearance to check on his progress. "Being scared about that made me get over being embarrassed about how I couldn't keep up in school."

The county's 3-year-old truancy court program is one of many launched across the country in the last few years -- "scared-straight" operations in which students can be tossed into juvenile hall for ditching school and parents can be ordered to attend class with their children.

The results, advocates say, have been impressive, yielding dozens of success stories like Joel's.

Students and their parents are referred to the program after they fail to respond to other interventions, including threatening notes from school, group presentations by a county prosecutor and meetings with school administrators.

After making a contract with the judge, promising to go to school to avoid jail, they appear monthly to discuss their progress. After six months to a year of visits, prosecutors can dismiss the case if they feel the students have formed good habits.

The court program emphasizes intervention over punishment, although the latter still comes into play. Some chronic ditchers quickly reform when their parents must miss work and attend classes with them. Others find themselves in juvenile hall.

The man who handles the truancy court program, Presiding Judge of Juvenile Court Robert B. Hutson, has an office stuffed with SpongeBob SquarePants memorabilia but transforms from teddy bear to tyrant in just seconds.

"I'm going to ruin your Christmas," Hutson scolded a 17-year-old boy during a recent morning of progress hearings. School attendance reports showed the teen had attended only one day in four weeks and had been spending the rest of the time with his girlfriend and their two children.

The judge ordered his bailiff to lock the boy up, and the teen spent the next hour sitting in a courtroom chair, wiping away tears with his cuffed hands while Hutson handled other cases.

At one point, the judge pointed at the boy and shook his head. "He came in here acting so tough, looking so cool," the judge said. "Now he's sitting there crying like a big punk."

The "tough love" approach is needed when it comes to students who simply refuse to go to school, the judge said later.

"I do what parents should be doing," he said.

But he recognizes that other issues often contribute to a truant child: learning disabilities, single mothers unable to handle their children or abuse or addiction by family members or by the students themselves. He has called for children to be taken from their parents, for the parents to pay hefty fines or attend parenting skills classes or for students to enroll in drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs.

"This should be called Dysfunctional Family Court, not truancy court," Hutson said. He sympathizes with children in difficult situations but maintains that nothing should keep them from attending school.

Deputy Dist. Atty. Susan Riezman said that pursuing truancy cases differed greatly from typical criminal cases.

"It's definitely a different kind of role for a prosecutor," she said. "The goal is not punishment, it's trying to get the kids back in school."

It took Joel, the Santa Ana boy with the learning disability, a few months to get the message. Like other students interviewed for this story, the name used is not his real first name because he is a juvenile.

Joel came in for his progress hearing wearing baggy clothes, a stud in each ear and a wide grin. He had good reason: He'd been going to school regularly, and even a fight that got him suspended for five days didn't dim Hutson's enthusiasm.

"You're on your way," the judge said. "Don't worry; we'll get you in to those special ed classes you need. I've got your back."

Another student fared the best when Riezman, who handles truancy cases full time, requested that charges be dropped against him. She showed the judge a letter from a teacher who originally wrote that the 17-year-old Yorba Linda boy belonged in custody but now was calling the teen a model student.

"This is not the young man I met at first," Hutson said as the boy's mother cried from happiness. "Case dismissed, and I'm out of your life."

After leaving the hearing, the teen said the judge's tactics had worked. Before truancy court, Robert said, all he cared about was getting drunk or high. Even coming to court didn't faze him at first, not until Hutson ordered him locked up in juvenile hall for three hours.

Then Robert made a deal with the judge, promising to spend a month in rehab then start going to school again. For the last five months, he's been in school nearly every day.

"Being scared turned him around," his mother said. "The judge puts the fear factor out there, but he also gives a lot of praise when it's deserved."

There are lots of second and third chances too. The boy Hutson had locked up that morning was released an hour later, after promising that he would live with his father and attend school.

"You have to do what I tell you to do," Hutson told him. "You have no choice. You are a child. But if I hear you're not going to school, I will come and get you, boy."

The program seems to work. Of the roughly two dozen students Hutson sees each month, nearly all improve their behavior within six months. At least two teens who started the program with dismal attendance records and several failing grades made up the work and were on track to graduate this spring.

Other cities have embraced the approach, with more on the way. There are programs similar to Orange County's in Buffalo, N.Y.; Lansing, Mich.; and Kansas City, Mo. School and court officials in Baltimore and St. Louis hope to launch truancy courts by the time the new school year starts.

Still, Hutson worries that when the state grant that provided seed money to start the Orange County program expires, cash-strapped school districts won't be able to fund it. The judge plans to appeal to school officials to donate the funds, arguing that the program saves the district money by putting students back in the classroom.

Orange County school officials are optimistic that funding will be found.

"I don't know right now where that money would come from, but people are not going to want to give up a program with such positive effects due to lack of funding," said Georgiann Boyd, coordinator of students services for the Orange County Department of Education and a member of the countywide Truancy Response Committee.

Boyd also acknowledged the powerful effect court intervention had on truant children.

"School personnel don't carry the same weight as law enforcement," Boyd said. "Believe me, we try everything at our level to get the kids back in school before going to the courts, but for those egregious cases where we've tried everything, now we have something that has guaranteed impact."

While this kid wasn't the best, it just goes to show what lengths the system will go to to get their money.

Fucking fascists.

[Image: fuckthesystem.jpg]

"The seeds of oppression, will one day bear the fruit of rebellion."

-Anonymous

Also, I just realized I spelled "bear" wrong in my sig. I changed it, but, how disgraceful...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 550073.jpg
03-11-2009 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: The man
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Re: Fuck the 'Scared Straight' program!

if i was the kid id ask what the difference is.

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
03-11-2009 11:24 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

How is it so good to scare the hell out of someone just so you can get your way?

Fucking fascists.

woah dude
dude woah
03-11-2009 11:30 AM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra , The man
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

These people are out of there minds! How can you even consider jailing somebody for making their own decisions? Let the kids live their lives. We're much better off without their interference.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
03-11-2009 11:31 AM
Swift Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

This is my county too. 0.o

Doesn't surprise me a bit. My county education system is fucking retarded. We spent millions of dollars to build a Multiple Acre building for the administrators!

"I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor says "I'm terribly depressed". Doctor says "I know just what you should do. Poliacci the clown is in town, go see him, you'll be cheered right up." The man bursts into tears. "But Doctor, I am Poliacci." Funny joke. Roll on snare drum. Everyone laugh."

-Rorschach

[Image: BANANAMAN.gif]
03-11-2009 11:33 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

... So instead of trying to figure out WHY he's skipping, they're just going to threaten him with jailtime? Dear God, with these idiots around, we're NEVER going to get anything done.
03-11-2009 11:34 AM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813 , Rule_BreakerXVIII , Avatar Korra , The man
Fuckthesystem Offline
Revolutionary

This is basically what SARB is.

It's exactly like this. And i'll be damned if i'm going to let them get away with it!

Also, what really caught my attention far into the read was this line right here:

Quote:"You have to do what I tell you to do," Hutson told him. "You have no choice. You are a child. But if I hear you're not going to school, I will come and get you, boy."

That's just plain evil.

This is what makes me want to fight, and it reminds me why I NEED to fight. All of us do.

-Anonymous

Also, I just realized I spelled "bear" wrong in my sig. I changed it, but, how disgraceful...

03-11-2009 11:38 AM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813 , sswbm , Avatar Korra , The man
Swift Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Fuckthesystem Wrote:This is basically what SARB is.

It's exactly like this. And i'll be damned if i'm going to let them get away with it!

Also, what really caught my attention far into the read was this line right here:

Quote:"You have to do what I tell you to do," Hutson told him. "You have no choice. You are a child. But if I hear you're not going to school, I will come and get you, boy."

That's just plain evil.

This is what makes me want to fight, and it reminds me why I NEED to fight. All of us do.

I can kill him, he's in my county. (To the government worker reading this: j/k, I'm being lulzy.)

Also, QFT.

"I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor says "I'm terribly depressed". Doctor says "I know just what you should do. Poliacci the clown is in town, go see him, you'll be cheered right up." The man bursts into tears. "But Doctor, I am Poliacci." Funny joke. Roll on snare drum. Everyone laugh."

-Rorschach

[Image: BANANAMAN.gif]
03-11-2009 11:43 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Link to original article plz? Wanna shove it in News.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-12-2009 06:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Fuckthesystem Wrote:This is basically what SARB is.

That's just plain evil.

...and fight them we shall!

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
03-12-2009 06:11 AM
Thought Crimnal Offline
Revolutionary

Given 6 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Noo what a fucking disgrace. What this guy needs is a shotgun in his moth to scare him straight.

Quote:Huston even takes away the children
How in the FUCK is this going to help? If anything it will make it worse by putting the kids in foster homes and everyone knows how great those things are.

Quote:makes he kids take parenting classes or fines the parents
You could be the best parent in the world but you would HAVE to miss school. There is no way in hell that you can parent and to to school at the same time. And WTF is up with fines? Yeah fining the parents who I'm sure are already quite poor, and taking away they're money is very benificial to the kid and the parents. What fucking morons.

The one that really stuck out at me was the "I'm an adult and your a child and you will listen to me" bullshit. Fucking fascists.
I'm going to fight these bastards tooth and nail.

Watch on YouTube
03-12-2009 06:34 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Smile Sounds Fun, I'll Join You!

LETS KICK SOME ASS!

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
03-12-2009 06:39 AM
Fuckthesystem Offline
Revolutionary

SoulRiser Wrote:Link to original article plz? Wanna shove it in News.

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jan/10 ... -truancy10

There you go. Please do so. This is a big on-going issue.

-Anonymous

03-12-2009 08:20 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

... 2005. It's actually pretty old news. But I'll post it anyway.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-13-2009 01:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

I would have backslapped him across the face, then tazered him while laughing maniacally

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
03-13-2009 03:53 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

This guy need a fucking slap.

If he tried to get me I'd almost kill him with my lead pipe <3

"You have to do what I tell you to do," Hutson told him. "You have no choice. You are a child. But if I hear you're not going to school, I will come and get you, boy."

What...The...Fuck?

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
03-13-2009 06:23 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Hug Matty's back!

u hasn't post in forev!

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
03-13-2009 06:34 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)

This travesty should not go unpunished.
03-13-2009 06:45 AM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

Given 11 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

WHAT THE FUCK!?!
Okay, I needed to get THAT out.

SHIT!~
Okay, I'm still spurting obscenities...
My junior high went through a whole assembly talking about the truancy program, and how if you didn't go to school and were truant, than they could get the cops to go and get you, and they'd take you to school, regardless of what you were wearing or doing or whatever.
What if you were nekkid?
That would make a statement. Fu

But, seriously I'm sick of people thinking that they can talk to a truant student like they'd talk to a child molester or a murderer.

I mean, I can't think of making a kid cry and saying, 'yeah, you cry, you should be sad and miserable for what you did.'

Can I think of saying that about a murderer, a pedophile, a rapist? Sure!
THose bastards did inhuman things, and if they're going to cry to save their skins then you know what? I'm not showing them any sympathy.

But a truant high schooler who's trying to find himself and deal with the shit at home and not get in trouble and look tough and all the shit we go through?
No way!
and note, there's only one word in that sentence that makes that one kid different from any straight A student in a school. That is the word 'truant' before the title highschooler.
That's what's fucked.

An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will
An it Harm, Do Only What Ye Must

Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.

Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
03-14-2009 07:04 AM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813 , The man
Trekkie_Aspie Offline
Fanatic

Given 120 thank(s) in 87 post(s)

Of course it stinks:

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

If I seem rude to you, please call me on it gently.
One thing (among many others) school couldn't teach you.

((Google Asperger's Syndrome))

stupid article
03-14-2009 09:41 AM
AnonymousDragonkin Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

These are the the kind of things that make me go "what the fuck?"

Sounds like an abused child who grew up and became a lawyer. What a loser.

**IMPORTANT!** I use a proxy to access this site. It is to protect myself because there is too much "heat" in my life. If this proxy is used by a spammer and our IPs match, please forgive.
03-18-2009 04:00 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Quote:"School personnel don't carry the same weight as law enforcement," Boyd said. "Believe me, we try everything at our level to get the kids back in school before going to the courts, but for those egregious cases where we've tried everything, now we have something that has guaranteed impact."

Until you come across a truant that knows the legal definition of the phrase 'status offence'.

"You better go to school boy, or we'll send you to jail!"
"Oooh 14 months in juvy, I'm so scarred"
03-18-2009 04:10 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)

HEY YOU ASSHOLE! KIDS ARE PEOPLE! YOU HEAR THAT, YOU COCKSUCKING AGEIST ASSHOLE?! KIDS ARE ACTUAL FUCKING PEOPLE! SURE, THEY MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN YOU, BUT A PERSON IS A PERSON, NO MATTER HOW MOTHERFUCKING SMALL! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THAT! YOU FUCKING GODDAMN PIECE OF MONKEY DIARRHEA! SO THAT MEANS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY. NO. FUCKING. RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO ORDER THEM AROUND JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING "MINOR" IN YOUR EYES! AND IF YOU FUCKING SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT HIM, I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU WITH A RED-HOT PIECE OF REBAR, THEN SLOWLY DEEP-FRY YOU IN A VAT OF WHITE-HOT OIL, AND CUT YOU OPEN AND FEED YOUR INSIDES TO CANNIBALS, AND LET A PACK OF RABID, STARVING CHIHUAHUAS CHOMP ON YOUR SMELLY DIRTY FUCKING PENIS, AND FEED YOUR BALLS TO A SWEDISH HOMOSEXUAL, AND I WILL VIOLENTLY AND GLEEFULLY YOUR BLACK, EVIL, CORRUPTED FUCKING AGEIST BASTARD HEART TO A FUCKING WOOD-GRINDER WHILE YOU'RE STILL FUCKING ALIVE! THEN I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SERVE IT TO THE CANNIBALS AS DESSERT, AND THROW YOU INTO A PIT OF SPIKES! YOU HEAR THAT?! FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR FACE, AND FUCK YOUR SHIT, AND FUCK YOUR MOM, AND FUCK YOUR DAD, AND FUCK YOUR BROTHER, AND FUCK YOUR SISTER, AND FUCK YOUR CAT, AND FUCK YOUR DOG, AND FUCK YOUR UNDERFED CHINESE GOLDFISH! OH, AND FUCK YOU!
03-18-2009 05:15 AM
 Thanks given by: James Comey , Avatar Korra , The man , Deleted
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! Smile

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
03-18-2009 08:02 AM
Fuckthesystem Offline
Revolutionary

Trar Wrote:

HEY YOU ASSHOLE! KIDS ARE PEOPLE! YOU HEAR THAT, YOU COCKSUCKING AGEIST ASSHOLE?! KIDS ARE ACTUAL FUCKING PEOPLE! SURE, THEY MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN YOU, BUT A PERSON IS A PERSON, NO MATTER HOW MOTHERFUCKING SMALL! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THAT! YOU FUCKING GODDAMN PIECE OF MONKEY DIARRHEA! SO THAT MEANS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY. NO. FUCKING. RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO ORDER THEM AROUND JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING "MINOR" IN YOUR EYES! AND IF YOU FUCKING SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT HIM, I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU WITH A RED-HOT PIECE OF REBAR, THEN SLOWLY DEEP-FRY YOU IN A VAT OF WHITE-HOT OIL, AND CUT YOU OPEN AND FEED YOUR INSIDES TO CANNIBALS, AND LET A PACK OF RABID, STARVING CHIHUAHUAS CHOMP ON YOUR SMELLY DIRTY FUCKING PENIS, AND FEED YOUR BALLS TO A SWEDISH HOMOSEXUAL, AND I WILL VIOLENTLY AND GLEEFULLY YOUR BLACK, EVIL, CORRUPTED FUCKING AGEIST BASTARD HEART TO A FUCKING WOOD-GRINDER WHILE YOU'RE STILL FUCKING ALIVE! THEN I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SERVE IT TO THE CANNIBALS AS DESSERT, AND THROW YOU INTO A PIT OF SPIKES! YOU HEAR THAT?! FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR FACE, AND FUCK YOUR SHIT, AND FUCK YOUR MOM, AND FUCK YOUR DAD, AND FUCK YOUR BROTHER, AND FUCK YOUR SISTER, AND FUCK YOUR CAT, AND FUCK YOUR DOG, AND FUCK YOUR UNDERFED CHINESE GOLDFISH! OH, AND FUCK YOU!

Amen.

-Anonymous

03-18-2009 11:43 PM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

Trar Wrote:AND I WILL VIOLENTLY AND GLEEFULLY YOUR BLACK, EVIL, CORRUPTED FUCKING AGEIST BASTARD HEART
that's racist

woah dude
dude woah
03-19-2009 01:02 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Newtown Wrote:
Trar Wrote:AND I WILL VIOLENTLY AND GLEEFULLY YOUR BLACK, EVIL, CORRUPTED FUCKING AGEIST BASTARD HEART
that's racist

he's right, saying 'black' as evil IS racist, but other than that its good

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
03-19-2009 03:05 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! Smile

Ah-hah~

For once, TA, I agree with you.

If you were being sarcastic.
03-19-2009 06:25 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Quote:Until you come across a truant that knows the legal definition of the phrase 'status offence'.

Hey! I truant and I have a larger vocabulary then most of the teachers in my district! So stop generalizing, it's one of the reasons this is happening in the first place, don't you realize that that kind of behavior merely traps us in a cycle!?

Anyway, the scared straight program is apparently easy to avoid if you know how...

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
03-19-2009 06:47 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Oni-Chiisu Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! Smile

Ah-hah~

For once, TA, I agree with you.

If you were being sarcastic.

No, I are serious

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
03-19-2009 08:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sit up Straight! Sit still! Look at me, not out the window! Trekkie_Aspie 17 11,794 10-23-2013 12:46 AM
Last Post: Trekkie_Aspie
  Holy fuck, I'm scared Darthmat 4 2,383 11-17-2008 07:31 AM
Last Post: Aviator
  Scared Straight: The Sex Edition Doc Johnson 10 4,395 09-04-2008 09:11 AM
Last Post: Chuplayer