RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which country you think is most likly to start world war 3
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Re: which country you think is most likly to start world war 3

so lets not kill the insurgent they might want revenge let them kill who ever they want. hell no. and mosy muslims aint for terrorism. so they prolly got dosowned by there family.

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
02-22-2009 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

I highly doubt they get disowned. Y'see, you're generalizing insurgents. Quite a few of them see us as an invading force, not a liberating force. We kinda have a bit of a history of doing that. Many groups see the insurgents as freedom fighters. Some of them had a better life under Saddam, and the people who get .50 cal bullets through their windows are none too happy about the American presence either. Quite simply, the only way to win in Iraq is to shoot the fuck out of those who try to kill soldiers or innocent civilians, and show the Iraqi people that we aren't there to fuck up their lives, that we actually do give a damn and want to help make their country better.

K
S
02-22-2009 09:37 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

they know we wanna make it better. they didn't like us before we invaded. the dont like our culture or the way we run our country thats why they kill us.

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

02-22-2009 09:41 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

No, they hate us because we're over there. Remember, we gave Saddam weapons while he was fighting Iran. The US has a long history of sticking its nose where it doesn't belong propping up anyone who doesn't like the Soviet Union, no matter how brutal they may be. It has nothing to do with "freedom and liberty," the Iraqis want that as much as anyone. But they're sure as hell not getting it from us.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
02-22-2009 10:41 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

the muslims have hated the west ever since the crusades. true thats not america but its still the west and most of america is chirstian.

that was out of fear the soviet union thing. we gave everyone weapons but so did russia. not saying its right but thats why we did it.

-weeds-

02-22-2009 12:07 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

The fanatics do, but your average muslim living in a townhouse in Badghdad doesn't care about what happened in the Crusades any more than your average American. All they know is that the missile al-Qaeda just fired that blew up their kids had "made in USA" printed on the side. Can you really blame them? We gave Saddam tanks during the Iran/Iraq war (and we were supplying Iran too). We gave him the means to build those WMDs Bush kept talking about. We've been fucking people over all around the world, not just the middle east, if it serves our business or strategic interests, and we never look more than a few years ahead.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
02-22-2009 02:57 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

but your blaming bush. and al-qaeda only has our stuff if they stole it from someone. and dude its a fact they do. anyone who has ever been effected by the twisted ideals of a religion remembers it.

-weeds-

02-22-2009 04:14 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Of course I'm blaming Bush. That man single-handedly ruined this country and came damn close to ruining the world. He was probably the worst President we've ever had, or at least hovering near the bottom of the list. In fact, it would be hard to find some catastrophe in the last eight years that he wasn't somehow involved in.

And yes, al-Qaeda did get weapons from the US, and they didn't have to steal it from anyone. We gave them all kinds of military equipment during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The Taliban used to be our allies. The problem is, the ordinary people didn't really care about the Crusades or the big picture of the Cold War. What they do care about is that these abominations of Islam that are raping their daughters for showing a bare ankle in public are carrying guns smuggled to them by the US military during the 1980s. I'd be pissed off too. The ancient religious conflicts are used as propaganda to get these angry kids all pumped up and believing that they're going to get the 72 virgins in heaven, but at the heart of all this hate is what the US is doing now.

02-23-2009 01:03 AM
the forgotten Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Regan actually sold him the chemical weapons, so yeah, US fault. maybe you should do some research, the Iraqis didn't 'steal' from the US government, it was sold/given to them by the US government. We like to fuck over poor black people who don't serve our interests. Middle America? Remember that, I didn't think so.

Dance, when you're broken up.
Dance, if you've torn the bandage off.
Dance in the middle of the fighting.
Dance in your blood.
Dance, when you're perfectly free.
-- rumi --
02-23-2009 07:34 AM
Liquid Offline
poison - do not drink

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

classclown Wrote:the muslims have hated the west ever since the crusades.

It started way before the Crusades, the Crusades happened because the Muslims were killing European pilgrims doing their once-in-a-lifetime trip to Jerusalem.

The West first fought them during the Umayyad Conquest in the 700s. The Arabs entered Rome, (then center of Christian Civilization), in 846 and plundered it, long before the Crusades started.

//

[Image: techhoops5.jpg]
02-25-2009 09:59 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

actully crusade were started to keep war out of europe. the church and the kings were in on it.

actully i think it might go farther back cause the persains tried to take over greece.

-weeds-

02-25-2009 11:23 AM
penwrite05 Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

I have great expectations that the war will be coming from Israel. They have all the needed factors to start the war.

-----------------------
trendy gloom
02-28-2009 12:53 PM
PunchingYou Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

north korea

JESUS SAVES... ON THE PRICE OF DETERGALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!
03-24-2009 02:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Moving to a third world country Sunbourn 36 8,301 04-06-2009 04:11 AM
Last Post: Thought Criminal