Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of my classmates wants to kill a teacher that I like. What should I do?
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Today in history, something very bad happened. We were learning about the Holocaust and when the teacher said something about a teacher being wrong, a girl named Nagma decided to be rude. First, she told the whole class that Mrs Neal (An English teacher who doesn't teach me) is always wrong. Which I found rude. I told her that she is never wrong. The teacher told me off, but I didn't get any negative points. Then, Nagma said she's gonna commit suicide. I was like "Good, cause I will no longer have to deal with you insulting me or Mrs Neal!" She later told me that she'll kill Mrs Neal first. I told her that I'll save her. Then, the teacher told us off. Again, no negative points.

After we went out of class, Nagma said the same things she said in class, except that she's going to commit suicide. Again, I told her that I'll save Mrs Neal. And it didn't stop. Nagma said that she will shoot her with a gun and I won't save her. And I'll die if I try to. I told her that I don't care as long as Mrs Neal is alive. She tried to say something more about it, but I ran away to my next lesson.

What should I do? I don't want Mrs Neal to die! I know that she doesn't teach me and all that, but I like her a lot and I'm now worried about her. I wish I knew what to do!
Cry2
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 03:23 AM by Marlena403.)
01-28-2017 03:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Given 431 thank(s) in 313 post(s)

kill nagma

idk :|
01-28-2017 03:38 AM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

Given 64 thank(s) in 37 post(s)

dont kill Nagma. Report her to your school, they'll take care of it.

well would you look at the time its time to gay
01-28-2017 05:37 AM
 Thanks given by: TheVanishingSnowDove
Superkamiguru Offline
Resistance Leader

Given 64 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
RE: One of my classmates wants to kill a teacher that I like. What should I do?

(01-28-2017 05:37 AM)Geicosuave Wrote:  dont kill Nagma. Report her to your school, they'll take care of it.

By doing something worse to Nagma...

Hidden stuff:
"CONSENSUAL incest is not wrong. (Abuse victims: being abused by a relative does not make it wrong for others to have consensual incest, any more than rape by a stranger makes all sex wrong. Sex and assault/molestation are two different things.) An aversion became common in humans that aided in population growth as one disease couldn't wipe out the human race. That's not a problem anymore.

Consensual incest is very common. You know people who have been involved, whether you know it or not.

There is no rational reason for keeping laws or taboos against consensual
incest that is consistently applied to other relationships. Personal disgust or religion is only a reason why one person would not want to personally engage in what I call consanguinamory, not why someone else shouldn't do it. An adult should be free to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with ANY consenting adults. Youthful experimentation between close relatives close in age is not uncommon, and there are more people than you'd think out there who are in lifelong healthy, happy relationships with a close relative. It isn't for everyone, but we're not all going to want to have each others' love lives, now are we? If someone thinks YOUR love life is disgusting, should you be thrown in prison?

Some people try to justify their prejudice against consanguineous sex and
marriage by being part-time eugenicists and saying that such relationships inevitably lead to “mutant” or “deformed” babies. This argument can be refuted on several fronts. 1. Some consanguineous relationships involve only people of the same gender. 2. Not all mixed-gender relationships birth biological children. 3. Most births to consanguineous parents do not produce children with significant birth defects or other genetic problems; while births to other parents do sometimes have birth defects. 4. We don’t prevent other people from marrying or deny them their reproductive rights based on increased odds of passing along a genetic problem or inherited disease. It is true that in general, children born to consanguineous parents have an increased chance of these problems than those born to nonconsanguineous parents, but the odds are still minimal. Unless someone is willing to deny reproductive rights and medical privacy to others and force everyone to take genetic tests and bar carriers and the congenitally disabled and women over 35 from having children, then equal protection principles prevent this from being a justification to bar this freedom of association and freedom to marry.

Some say "Your sibling should not be your lover." That is not a reason. It begs the question. Many people have many relationships that have more than one aspect. Some women say their sister is their best friend. Why can’t their sister be a wife, too?

Some say “There is a power differential.” This applies least of all to siblings or cousins who are close in age, but even where the power differential exists, it is not a justification for denying this freedom to sex or to marry. There is a power differential in just about any relationship, sometimes an enormous power differential. To question if consent is truly possible in these cases is insulting and demeaning.

Some say “There are so many people outside of your family." There are plenty of people within one’s own race, too, but that is no reason to ban interracial marriage. So, this isn't a good reason either. Let consenting adults love each other the way they want!"-Keith Pullman

01-28-2017 07:18 AM
Sadly_Not Offline
Town Idiot

Given 15 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

If you really feel like Ms.Neal's life is in danger, I would encourage you to tell Ms. Neal of the threat and maybe suggest that she lays low for a couple days.

Poof! Poof! Glitter Boots!
01-28-2017 09:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

(01-28-2017 07:18 AM)Superkamiguru Wrote:  
(01-28-2017 05:37 AM)Geicosuave Wrote:  dont kill Nagma. Report her to your school, they'll take care of it.

By doing something worse to Nagma...

Worse than killing Mrs Neal or worse than making threats?
01-28-2017 06:49 PM
HSHARK Offline
Revolutionary

Given 37 thank(s) in 28 post(s)

Call the police, that's it
01-30-2017 08:34 AM
 Thanks given by: TheVanishingSnowDove
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1782 thank(s) in 1098 post(s)

Split posts to Split Discussions. Discuss it there:
http://forums.school-survival.net/forumd...php?fid=53

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-05-2017 05:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1782 thank(s) in 1098 post(s)

Any updates about this? Was Nagma serious? Did you report her?

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-05-2017 05:09 AM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

(02-05-2017 05:09 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Any updates about this? Was Nagma serious? Did you report her?

Yes, I reported Nagma to the Deputy Headteacher. I don't know whether she was serious or not. Mrs Neal is still alive, but today she was not in school. Nagma is still being rude to me though. Last week on Wednesday, she told me that I stink and my art teacher sent me outside and let her get away with being rude to me. Yes, I answered back to Nagma and told her that she gives me cancer. But that doesn't mean that Nagma can get away with being rude to me. So, Nagma is still being rude to me. At least Mrs Neal is alive.

doge
02-07-2017 03:47 AM
Lady A Offline
Overthinker

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

While it's pretty rude on what Nagma is doing to you, you're also being pretty rude back. What if someone else overheard you say that? Nagma could easily use that against you and say you were bullying her, thus making all your accusations of what she did invalid, and allowing her to get away with whatever she wants. If she seems manipulative enough to say she'll commit suicide, then she might use that. Plus, telling her killing herself was a good thing was a VERY bad choice. She hasn't actually killed anyone yet, and telling her that it was good she might've killed herself was totally rude of you.
02-07-2017 05:29 AM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

(02-07-2017 05:29 AM)Lady A Wrote:  While it's pretty rude on what Nagma is doing to you, you're also being pretty rude back. What if someone else overheard you say that? Nagma could easily use that against you and say you were bullying her, thus making all your accusations of what she did invalid, and allowing her to get away with whatever she wants. If she seems manipulative enough to say she'll commit suicide, then she might use that. Plus, telling her killing herself was a good thing was a VERY bad choice. She hasn't actually killed anyone yet, and telling her that it was good she might've killed herself was totally rude of you.

I can't be nice. I don't know how to. I bet in Year 10 I'll become worse even if I don't want to. Cries

doge
02-07-2017 08:03 AM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

Given 64 thank(s) in 37 post(s)

(02-07-2017 08:03 AM)Marlena403 Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 05:29 AM)Lady A Wrote:  While it's pretty rude on what Nagma is doing to you, you're also being pretty rude back. What if someone else overheard you say that? Nagma could easily use that against you and say you were bullying her, thus making all your accusations of what she did invalid, and allowing her to get away with whatever she wants. If she seems manipulative enough to say she'll commit suicide, then she might use that. Plus, telling her killing herself was a good thing was a VERY bad choice. She hasn't actually killed anyone yet, and telling her that it was good she might've killed herself was totally rude of you.

I can't be nice. I don't know how to. I bet in Year 10 I'll become worse even if I don't want to. Cries

I think you can be nice, it's just that the other people are being total assholes and you're losing your cool. You seem to have some anger issues, which is fine. Don't worry about it, just try to think before you act. I realize this is really cliche advice and that you usually forget, but i got nothin

well would you look at the time its time to gay
02-07-2017 09:16 AM
the Analogist Offline
Connector of Dots

Given 309 thank(s) in 186 post(s)

you can change who you are by changing your habits. the struggle is changing your habits, but its possible

Purity is to Believe only that which deserves it.
Wisdom is to follow only the Opinion which makes the best use of evidence.
Excellence is to be mindful of all these things in Living.
Follow me on Twitter!
02-12-2017 01:59 AM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

(02-12-2017 01:59 AM)the Analogist Wrote:  you can change who you are by changing your habits. the struggle is changing your habits, but its possible

Well, Year 10's are evil. I don't know any nice Year 10's. On 23 November last year, five Year 10 boys threatened to get Miss Kasmani fired by telling the Headteacher that she is romantically involved with a student. That's a very dangerous thing to say. I'm sometimes worrying about what will happen when I go to Year 10. I'm afraid that I'll turn evil and bully some Year 9 students. I don't want that to happen. And whether I turn evil or not in Year 10, my classmates will turn more evil than they already are, my younger sister won't do any work and Aleem will do some horrible things. Aleem is a boy who used to go to my sister's primary school, but got excluded for taking off Ms Omar's headscarf, putting it on his head to look like a girl, going into the girls bathroom, setting it on fire and doing graffiti. He wants to go to Whitmore High School (A.K.A Shitmore), but his mum said that he is going to my school as a punishment for getting permanently excluded from Earlsmead Primary School. I think he will do the same thing to Miss Kasmani at my school that he did to Ms Omar in Earlsmead. One of my classmates tried to do it already. Which made Miss Kasmani cry for 15 minutes in the maths lesson and for one hour after school. And when I was in Year 7, someone set the fire to the boys toilets in A Block. I don't want that to happen again. And I don't want any graffiti in my school. People already wrote some silly things on the benches with markers and that's enough. The school won't be able to deal with evil Year 10's (including me), my lazy sister and racist Aleem. I wish there was a way to be a nice Year 10 student. I don't want to be evil like those Year 10 boys, lazy like my sister or racist like Aleem. I want to be a nice girl. Plus I won't have any of my favourite teachers teaching me FOR CERTAIN and I have anger issues, so that will make me the most evil Year 10 student ever. My Pastoral Leader even said that I MUST be like everyone else. That means; not having favourite subjects or teachers, having friends my age or NO MORE THAN TWO YEARS OLDER THAN ME, and worst of all BEING EVIL IN YEAR 10! Seriously, there is nothing good about hating ALL subjects and teachers, not being able to have younger friends or friends in Six Form and there is deffinitely nothing good about being evil in Year 10. I wish Year 10's were nicer. And I wish I knew how to be a good Year 10 student. My mum is mad at me because I have friends in Year 8, 12 and 13, but not in Year 9, 10 or 11.

I'm especially worried about what will happen to Miss Kasmani. I'm sick and tired of students making her cry. Thank God at least Marian got moved to Set 4 for constantly saying "Pablo" and "Husna." Miss Kasmani doesn't have to deal with him anymore.

doge
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 06:14 AM by Marlena403.)
02-21-2017 05:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My classmates should GO TO HELL! Marlena403 11 684 04-18-2017 04:40 AM
Last Post: Hansgrohe
  Classmates do not speak in special Ed rainman7852 5 722 04-07-2017 08:59 AM
Last Post: Hansgrohe
  Two of my classmates want to kill the Head of English. AGAIN! Marlena403 4 433 02-22-2017 09:17 PM
Last Post: SoulRiser
  My classmates made my math teacher cry Marlena403 1 650 11-16-2016 06:36 AM
Last Post: Lucas Gallindo
  classmates... Specter 11 1,431 11-10-2016 07:37 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  My classmates again... Marlena403 1 431 11-05-2016 07:29 AM
Last Post: Username
  What Do You Hate About Your Classmates? Luizao876 22 6,543 10-20-2016 06:07 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  My Classmates... Subb 6 1,688 10-22-2013 12:02 PM
Last Post: Subb
  My classmates from last year Luizao876 17 2,638 01-19-2012 11:34 PM
Last Post: aCol
  God damn classmates... Raikuron 4 1,228 05-12-2010 07:49 PM
Last Post: AWOL