RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
League of Nations
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Given 31 thank(s) in 18 post(s)
League of Nations

No, but you might have to make it.

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
11-09-2013 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

Given 109 thank(s) in 93 post(s)
RE: League of Nations

I would like to take control of the island between Trollandia and Sea Land. I will name it Blimpataria.

The less you try to control things, the less you need to.

Boredom is the #1 enemy of learning. Therefore, school is the #1 enemy of learning.

"Bodies fucking fuck."~Night.Artist

[Image: 41433.png][Image: 14362714_1336391025.png]

Hidden stuff:
[Image: asschart.jpg]
Hidden stuff:

"free speech under the constitution only guarantees the government won't stop him saying it and does not guarantee his right to say things and have no consequences at all as a result. also i completely doubt that he is motivated solely by "i'm saying it because i can" and is probably motivated by a more shitheady motive like "i think it's funny to annoy people and Rustle Le Jimmies™ and is just hiding behind the first amendment to try to deflect any consequences or make you realize that being allowed to annoy people is a superior moral right. you can still disdain someone for doing things for dumbarse wankery purposes and you have evne more right to ban and insult them for it" ~Trar's friend about Potato.

Thanks for the diploma… can I have my childhood back?

I’d love to have a battle of wits with you… but I hate to fight the unarmed.
11-09-2013 01:27 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Trollandia does not exist anymore, and I suggest a different Island Orkania controls that land.

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

11-09-2013 01:31 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)

We can let Blimpataria exist in there in return for tributes,tithes and taxes to the Orkanian nation.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
11-09-2013 01:35 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Alright an offer has been put forth.

11-09-2013 01:35 PM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

What about the island by Fantasia then?

Boredom is the #1 enemy of learning. Therefore, school is the #1 enemy of learning.

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

"free speech under the constitution only guarantees the government won't stop him saying it and does not guarantee his right to say things and have no consequences at all as a result. also i completely doubt that he is motivated solely by "i'm saying it because i can" and is probably motivated by a more shitheady motive like "i think it's funny to annoy people and Rustle Le Jimmies™ and is just hiding behind the first amendment to try to deflect any consequences or make you realize that being allowed to annoy people is a superior moral right. you can still disdain someone for doing things for dumbarse wankery purposes and you have evne more right to ban and insult them for it" ~Trar's friend about Potato.

11-09-2013 01:38 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

I suggest Checking the map, an updated one is below mine, the updated one won't become official until 3:00 AM CST

11-09-2013 01:40 PM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

What kind of tributes, taxes, and tithes will be required of us if we are to take Orkania's offer?

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

11-09-2013 01:46 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

Given 317 thank(s) in 184 post(s)

Mr. Jim is asleep right now. I'm not happy about having my right to make nuclear weapons taken away, but it really doesn't matter if it'll save lives. But Mr. Jim is going to be furious. So, let's not mention this to him, okay? -Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!
We've had a lot of fun, guys.
Fulltime Member, 2013-2014

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
11-09-2013 02:58 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

League of Nations

We might ask for a number of your populace, a number of raw resources and request your people to manufacture certain materials.

Thus, it will be a tribute of human resources, tithe of resources(1/10) and tax of materials. We will not request currency, though if you really want to, you may submit currency equal to the value of the required goods.

For human tribute:
-Every year, we will choose 100 humans who possess various traits.
-48 of these humans can be switched out at your request(though 10 will be guaranteed to come with us), at a rate of 1:1.5(to retain 1 human on the list of 100, you must provide 1.5).
-The .5 can be considered any child beneath the age of 6.
-These humans will serve as a link between your autonomous area and our established nation it's part of. They will work for Orkania, and be considered Orkanians, but will work with their own people on behalf of our government(As we are a nation of Orcs and Trolls)

For resource tithe:
-We will request, for every year, 1/10 of any resource you have the most of for that year(basically from the surplus)
-If no surplus, we will accept 1/10 total resource count from a specific category(instead of 1/10 coal, we may request 1/10 of any useful mineral grouping, or any group of energy producing resources)
-The tithe can be substituted with currency or human resources(though unlike the tribute, as these humans will be conscripted into the Orkanian armed forces and only allowed to be returned if double resources are paid for them, or they survive a 5-year service)
[ex:tithe requires 100 coal. Instead, you may give currency value of the 100 coal, or provide humans at the rate set for that resource. These humans will then serve 5 years before being returned, or you will have to provide 200 coal]

For material tax:
-Occasionally, Orkania will need to outsource manufacturing due to overloading domestic capacity(especially during war).
-In these cases, materials will be diverted to your nation as to manufacture the required materials Orkania needs.
-The tax is not yearly, but only case-based.
-In return for this free production and provision of materials to our nation, Orkania shall provide security to your autonomous area(Orkania will protect the island as we own it, but not necessarily protect your state itself), and discount a variable percentage from the resource and tithe requirements.
-A percentage of loot gained shall also be diverted to your nation(often in the form of currency). Any surplus materials created by your nation will be available to your nation at a discount price, a very discounted price.

Be aware that the warlord of Orkania reserves the right to waive any of these requirements. As per the "Rokk O' Rulz", this agreement will never be altered without permission by both parties, and none of these requirements will be abused or neglected, under penalty of death.

Agreeable for what people might consider uncivilized brutes huh? Well, the warlord didn't get to be warlord by being stupid.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
11-09-2013 03:02 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

I hope we can work something out in place of the space program, Orkania. - Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
11-09-2013 03:05 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

(11-09-2013 03:05 PM)SubCulture Wrote:  I hope we can work something out in place of the space program, Orkania. - Mr. McCartney

As per policies set by our current warlord, weapons research is an area we are quite active in. If your national leaders have no moral inhibitions, we would not have a problem in establishing various joint research programs to develop better and cooler ways of mass murder and destruction.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-09-2013 03:09 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

(11-09-2013 03:09 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 03:05 PM)SubCulture Wrote:  I hope we can work something out in place of the space program, Orkania. - Mr. McCartney

As per policies set by our current warlord, weapons research is an area we are quite active in. If your national leaders have no moral inhibitions, we would not have a problem in establishing various joint research programs to develop better and cooler ways of mass murder and destruction.

Deal. We'll even show you how to make our patented explosive bullets. -Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 03:12 PM by Subb.)
11-09-2013 03:11 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Also might I suggest that should we get into a war, Mr.McCartney I would use my Tsar Bomba, but only as a last resort, as I have the only Tsar bomba in the world at the moment.

11-09-2013 03:12 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

(11-09-2013 03:12 PM)Chanku Wrote:  Also might I suggest that should we get into a war, Mr.McCartney I would use my Tsar Bomba, but only as a last resort, as I have the only Tsar bomba in the world at the moment.

Yeah, I know. But I can't control Mr. Jim. He's really irrational when he's mad. Maybe the weapons program will stave him off for a bit. -Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 03:16 PM by Subb.)
11-09-2013 03:15 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Did I mention the Tsar Bomba would destroy an entire continent, and harm the others as well.

11-09-2013 03:16 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

(11-09-2013 03:16 PM)Chanku Wrote:  Did I mention the Tsar Bomba would destroy an entire continent, and harm the others as well.

Yes, and he would hope that the destruction of Capitalistian would show the Isle of Three's "True colors" and other nations would rise up against you. So, yeah........ -Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
11-09-2013 03:20 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

The other nations would be decimated and would be unable to attack, hell I would be able to attack too, the only countries with some possible form of military MIGHT be Sealand, West Fantasia, and Ganonuea a Territory of Orkania.

11-09-2013 03:23 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

League of Nations

Not Orkania?

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-09-2013 03:25 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Possibly a very small section in the north, but most likely no. hell it would be the northern parts of your territory, Ganonuea. Thank-fully, we only had it as a last resort.

11-09-2013 03:28 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

Then he would say they you will fall in time. There's no convincing the guy. -Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
11-09-2013 03:32 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

League of Nations

Surely mountainous regions and underground caves would provide sufficient shelter. If we are to assume the Tsar bomb is used in an airburst explosion, underground bunkers would suffice to protect from both fallout and explosive damage. If we assume it's used in ground burst, much of the explosive power would concentrate in the area where bomb strikes ground(including explosive force directed into the ground, forming a massive crater).

However, such a ground explosion would most likely create massive amounts of radioactive fallout due to the displaced dirt and debris. At that point, no area on the map would be safe from this fallout, and it's possible the atmosphere will be clogged with this debris for a period of time. This would devastate the surface, though preparation of underground habitation would lessen the impact.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-09-2013 03:34 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Well should there be a war, I have my allies. A minor dispute could come with a huge price for your country, or for mine.

11-09-2013 03:34 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

I've talked with the rest of Congress, both sides, and we can assure you that we will not go to war with you over this. However, I do not wish to discuss how we will do that if and when the time comes. So don't worry about that.

Oh, and you do not know how much money Mr. Jim has put into making weapons and explosives . A Tsar bomb going off in Capitalistian could send a chunk of the planet into space. Just giving you fair warning. -Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
11-09-2013 03:44 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

A Tsar Bomb is a Nuclear Bomb, Thermonuclear bomb to be exact, so I CAN'T use it. It was 50 Mt too. I wanted 100 Mt, however that would destroy the world.

11-09-2013 03:47 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Orkania is researching the development of more potent concentional high explosives, due to the treaty on banning nuclear weapons. At the moment, bombs with approx. 20-30 tons of TNT equivalent explosives can be manufactured. We hope to go for at least 50 tons(which is still very small compared to the vast power of nukes)

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
11-09-2013 04:41 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

Alright.

11-09-2013 04:43 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Given 2293 thank(s) in 1517 post(s)
League of Nations

Fantasia is currently developing a number of similar weapons, and is also developing high-class Hydra jet planes.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

[Image: Nas-One-Love.jpg]

Stop jerking off to porn and whining and do something about it

Make School Survival Great Again - MSSGA

Hidden stuff:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
[Image: mg_michelle_2020.png]
11-09-2013 04:47 PM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

League of Nations

The Isle of Three is currently developing several Secret Weapons.

11-09-2013 04:49 PM
Subb Offline
Music Nerd

We're working on something very secret. Let's just say it makes a nuke look like a firework, if we can get it right. Not nuclear, though. Which makes me sad. It needs to be put to a stop. - Mr. McCartney

Sub's Mental Log!

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP HANSGROHE
RIP VON
RIP WES
RIP USERNAME
11-09-2013 04:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [GOSS 4] League of Nations James Comey 0 1,409 04-10-2017 08:18 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  [GOSS 3] League of Nations Ky 94 28,087 10-30-2015 12:02 PM
Last Post: schoolsux
  Resolutions passed by the League of Nations Chanku 5 3,903 11-10-2013 09:03 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Official League of Extraordinary Nations topic The Desert Fox 30 7,028 07-19-2010 03:19 AM
Last Post: Alucard483
  Leaders of the Nations (as of 7/16) యూజర్ పేరు 2 2,138 07-15-2010 10:54 AM
Last Post: Amortisatie