RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask me stuff.
Artistic-Sensation-OwO Offline
Spambot

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Ask me stuff.

(04-30-2012 12:17 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:10 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:09 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:04 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:01 AM)The Wrote:  Korea + China = communist
Japan = haven for people with certain hobbies
Korea + China + Japan = someone has an Asian fetish

For 2 years, I have loved Japan Korea and China.

Whats a fetish? My family wont tell me.

A fetish is something (usually abstract) that you're sexually attracted to. For example, foot fetish and amputee fetish

Nestor and my other guy friend Josh told me that its something you do while sex.

Tell them they're dumbasses

I already did. Me and Nestor got in our first fight on the bus. Just on Wednesday last week. I called him a dumbass then. I really havent spoken to him since.... Im kinda scared.
I smacked him in the face when he shoved my face toward his dick. :c I think he wants a blowjob. :c Or SOMETHING. I was attacking everyone around me. At first It was playing, then it turned to fighting. Someone threw a lolipop stick at me. i threw it and it hit some cunt in the eye.;n; I was crying after. Nestor hurt my eye. It hurt badly. I havent been in school since. I felt so hurt. But on Thursday and Friday and Saturday I went to the beach ^u^

....In a Giggly silly repetitive lovely beautiful kawaii way.
----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

(04-30-2012 12:28 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:09 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:04 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  For 2 years, I have loved Japan Korea and China.

Whats a fetish? My family wont tell me.

A fetish is something (usually abstract) that you're sexually attracted to. For example, foot fetish and amputee fetish

Nestor and my other guy friend Josh told me that its something you do while sex.

I already did. Me and Nestor got in our first fight on the bus. Just on Wednesday last week. I called him a dumbass then. I really havent spoken to him since.... Im kinda scared.
I smacked him in the face when he shoved my face toward his dick. :c I think he wants a blowjob. :c Or SOMETHING. I was attacking everyone around me. At first It was playing, then it turned to fighting. Someone threw a lolipop stick at me. i threw it and it hit some cunt in the eye.;n; I was crying after. Nestor hurt my eye. It hurt badly. I havent been in school since. I felt so hurt. But on Thursday and Friday and Saturday I went to the beach ^u^

Wtf

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
04-30-2012 12:41 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 12:41 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:09 AM)The Wrote:  A fetish is something (usually abstract) that you're sexually attracted to. For example, foot fetish and amputee fetish

Wtf

I got pretty pissed. Im just thinking Nestors giving me the silent treatment to think about it. Its a bit ridiculous. But I went up against a 14 year old 8th grader. (Probably the strongest in his grade). I was sick of being hurt. (I got scars and cuts from him) And I, a 6th grader, Went up against him. Its stupid. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ I just hope he knows that Im not afraid to fight back.

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 12:46 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(04-30-2012 12:46 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:10 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  Nestor and my other guy friend Josh told me that its something you do while sex.

Wtf

I got pretty pissed. Im just thinking Nestors giving me the silent treatment to think about it. Its a bit ridiculous. But I went up against a 14 year old 8th grader. (Probably the strongest in his grade). I was sick of being hurt. (I got scars and cuts from him) And I, a 6th grader, Went up against him. Its stupid. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ I just hope he knows that Im not afraid to fight back.

That's a good thing. You should fight back when people do shit to you. A lot of times, the tough/strong people don't know how to fight. Good for you fighting back

04-30-2012 12:50 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 12:50 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:17 AM)The Wrote:  Tell them they're dumbasses

Wtf

That's a good thing. You should fight back when people do shit to you. A lot of times, the tough/strong people don't know how to fight. Good for you fighting back

Yes. Im not his sex machine or Slave or Anything. He shouldnt have done what he did. My mom used to fight when she got fucked with. My dad was a Pussy, he let people walk all over him.

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 12:54 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(04-30-2012 12:54 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:28 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  I already did. Me and Nestor got in our first fight on the bus. Just on Wednesday last week. I called him a dumbass then. I really havent spoken to him since.... Im kinda scared.

Wtf

Yes. Im not his sex machine or Slave or Anything. He shouldnt have done what he did. My mom used to fight when she got fucked with. My dad was a Pussy, he let people walk all over him.

He wanted to fuck you?

My entire family's fighters, except my brother

04-30-2012 12:55 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 12:55 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:41 AM)The Wrote:  Wtf

He wanted to fuck you?

I guess. Or he wanted a blow job. (He shoved my face near his dick)

My mom scraped a boy against a car. She destroyed the car.

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 12:57 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(04-30-2012 12:57 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:46 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  I got pretty pissed. Im just thinking Nestors giving me the silent treatment to think about it. Its a bit ridiculous. But I went up against a 14 year old 8th grader. (Probably the strongest in his grade). I was sick of being hurt. (I got scars and cuts from him) And I, a 6th grader, Went up against him. Its stupid. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ I just hope he knows that Im not afraid to fight back.

He wanted to fuck you?

That's fucking creepy. He should get a girlfriend HIS AGE

My great-grandfather hired two hitmen to kill 17 members of a rival Irish Mob.

04-30-2012 01:00 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 01:00 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:50 AM)The Wrote:  That's a good thing. You should fight back when people do shit to you. A lot of times, the tough/strong people don't know how to fight. Good for you fighting back

He wanted to fuck you?

Im the closest to him. He said he loved me. He said he cares about me below his family and Im the most cared for friend. He said he wants me. He said he wants to be with me. He said hed be happier with me. He said Im the closest to him.

Goddamnit. I want some hitmen. >:c

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:03 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(04-30-2012 01:03 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:54 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  Yes. Im not his sex machine or Slave or Anything. He shouldnt have done what he did. My mom used to fight when she got fucked with. My dad was a Pussy, he let people walk all over him.

He wanted to fuck you?

Im the closest to him. He said he loved me. He said he cares about me below his family and Im the most cared for friend. He said he wants me. He said he wants to be with me. He said hed be happier with me. He said Im the closest to him.

He shouldn't have shoved your head to his dick if he thought that.

Yeah. He killed a few guys himself too. Wanna hear a story?

04-30-2012 01:06 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 01:06 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:55 AM)The Wrote:  He wanted to fuck you?

My words excact.

Yes. :3

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:08 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

(04-29-2012 11:56 PM)The Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 11:55 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 05:17 PM)Sharpie Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 12:47 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 12:44 PM)Sharpie Wrote:  Opinion on Russian people?

Russian people are badass. I WANT AN AK47 ;n;

You Russian right?

Yes. I was born there then moved to America when I was 9. I hate it here. At least the part I live in, I'd like to move to Dallas. Or back home to Russia.

Why did you move? Russia is a beautiful place. And its amazing there. At least I heard.

I think its cuz he hated it there

I loved it there. I moved because my parents wanted to. I was 9 at the time so I had no choice :/
04-30-2012 01:13 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 01:13 AM)Sharpie Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 11:56 PM)The Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 11:55 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 05:17 PM)Sharpie Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 12:47 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  Russian people are badass. I WANT AN AK47 ;n;

You Russian right?

Yes. I was born there then moved to America when I was 9. I hate it here. At least the part I live in, I'd like to move to Dallas. Or back home to Russia.

Why did you move? Russia is a beautiful place. And its amazing there. At least I heard.

I think its cuz he hated it there

I loved it there. I moved because my parents wanted to. I was 9 at the time so I had no choice :/

:facepalm: Why America?

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:18 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

No idea. They thought it'd be better here. Some aspects are, and I'm glad I don't have to go through middle school or high school in Russia. Russian schooling is unforgiving.
04-30-2012 01:21 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 01:21 AM)Sharpie Wrote:  No idea. They thought it'd be better here. Some aspects are, and I'm glad I don't have to go through middle school or high school in Russia. Russian schooling is unforgiving.

Why?

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:26 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

(04-30-2012 01:26 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 01:21 AM)Sharpie Wrote:  No idea. They thought it'd be better here. Some aspects are, and I'm glad I don't have to go through middle school or high school in Russia. Russian schooling is unforgiving.

Why?

No breaks and funding is terrible. Terrible funding results in many other issues. It could be different by now but from what I remember it was terrible.
04-30-2012 01:28 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 01:28 AM)Sharpie Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 01:26 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  

Why?

No breaks and funding is terrible. Terrible funding results in many other issues. It could be different by now but from what I remember it was terrible.

D:

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:33 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(04-30-2012 01:08 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 01:06 AM)The Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 12:57 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  I guess. Or he wanted a blow job. (He shoved my face near his dick)

My words excact.

Yes. :3

Okay. My great-grandfather, Howie Winter was a member of the Winter Hill Gang in the 50s and 60s. The gang was an Irish mob based in Somerville, a blue-collar city just north of Boston. There was another Irish mob, the Charlestown Mob lead by the Mclaughlin brothers in Charlestown, a neighbrohood in Boston right next to Somerville.

Despite their closeness, they didn't fight each other. Both gangs just stayed our of each other's way. A war wouldn't benefit either side. But in 1961, a Charlestown Mob member was in a pub that was Winter Hill territory. This didn't cause problems at first cuz like I said, the gangs were neutral. But then he got drunk. He started hitting on a Winter Hill member's (Alex Petricone) girlfriend and eventually grabbed her breasted. Winter Hill members in the pub beat up the drunk mobster until they thought he was dead. Then, they loaded him in a car and dropped him off in front of the local hospital.

The Winter Hill members immediately ran to their boss, Buddy McLean, to tell their side of the story before the Mclaughlin Gang could accuse them of anything. When one of the Charlestown Mob leaders, Bernie McLaughlin, went to see Buddy, he told Buddy that if the guys who beat up the drunk man were disciplined, then he wouldn't start a war between the two. Buddy refused, and the Irish Mob Wars had begun.

It started with the supposed driver at the incident being killed in his car. He was shot up so bad that police found his brain in his lap. Then Buddy retaliated. For years it was back and forth murders until 1965. The McLaughlin Gang was severely damaged, and they're only hope was to shoot Buddy. And so they did. Buddy was killed leaving the Tap Royal by Steve and Cornelius Hughes. His right-hand man, my great-grandfather, took over after that. He hired Stephen Flemmi and Harold Wright to kill the last 17 members and associates of the Charlestown Mob.

The war ended with Wright killing Buddy's murderers and the Winter Hill Gang took over as the most powerful Irish mob on the east coast. Eventually, Winter was arrested in 1979 and Whitey Bulger took over. Him and Flemmi turned States and the gang slowly crumbled after that. It no longer exist

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 01:43 AM by The.)
04-30-2012 01:40 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 12:28 AM)Fish Wrote:  Favorite vidya?
Favorite color?
Favorite band?
Favorite food?
Favorite country?
R joo a joo?
Favorite cheese?
Milk?
Favorite TV show?
What do you think about me?
How long have you lurked?
Do you hate vegetables?
Social security number?

Elfen Lied or Higurashi

REINBOEZ

Japan, China, Korea.

A jew? Not the religion but the other thing.

Mozzerella.

Regular Show, Adventure Time, My Little Pony FiM (Internets...),
Ect.

Your fine :3

1 year and a half.

I dunno.

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:47 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

You skipped questions Hiding
04-30-2012 01:53 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 01:53 AM)Fish Wrote:  You skipped questions Hiding

what questions! :3

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 01:56 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

(04-29-2012 02:17 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:14 PM)Derchin Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:10 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:04 PM)Derchin Wrote:  Are you gonna stick around?

I believe so ^^

Yeah because most newcomers either get annoyed by everyone and leave or make a few posts, get tired of the site, and go.

Thats not me. Im not a douche.

I AM!!

Which reminds me: did you know that the sea cuccumber breathes through its anus?

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
04-30-2012 08:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Did anyone like my story?

04-30-2012 09:04 AM
Spambot

(04-30-2012 08:43 AM)batboy138 Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:10 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:04 PM)Derchin Wrote:  Are you gonna stick around?

I believe so ^^

Yeah because most newcomers either get annoyed by everyone and leave or make a few posts, get tired of the site, and go.h

Thats not me. Im not a douche.

I AM!!

Which reminds me: did you know that the sea cuccumber breathes through its anus?

How did taht remind you pf that? XD

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O
04-30-2012 09:14 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

(04-30-2012 09:14 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:10 PM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  I believe so ^^

Yeah because most newcomers either get annoyed by everyone and leave or make a few posts, get tired of the site, and go.h

That's not me. I'm not a douche.

I AM!!

How did that remind you of that? XD

Fix'd. Welcome to SS.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
04-30-2012 10:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spambot

(04-30-2012 10:07 AM)batboy138 Wrote:  
(04-30-2012 09:14 AM)Artistic-Sensation-OwO Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 02:14 PM)Derchin Wrote:  Yeah because most newcomers either get annoyed by everyone and leave or make a few posts, get tired of the site, and go.h

That's not me. I'm not a douche.

I AM!!

How did that remind you of that? XD

Fix'd. Welcome to SS.
Hehe ^~^ Thanks Razz

----
I can haz cupcaekz? OwO
----
yay anime <3
---
Life on the internet:
o(•u•)o
o(O_O)o
m(T_T)m
m(_ _)m
m(TT~TT)m
O(^∇^)O