RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of your most controversial opinions?
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
RE: What are some of your most controversial opinions?

(01-19-2012 01:04 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  A pedophile can't be a good man. He is obviously scum.

Also, being anti - pedo on this forum is indeed controversial. Thank you, God, for not being among such people [pro - pedos] IRL.

being pedo is awwwright.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
01-19-2012 01:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

bulgvar, you are scum. "Oh god thank pro pedo, put them all in prison..blabla...attention whoring...blabla..."

No, molesting children is not O.K. But not every pedo does that. Get that in your little brain, if there's place for it, and don't fucking throw everybody in the usual drawer like you normally do.
Do you think Desert Fox (who is obviously a furry xD ) fucks dogs? .... Well, it would be possible, but not probable. I think he doesn't. With your logic, he does.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-19-2012 01:37 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

(01-19-2012 01:37 AM)aCol Wrote:  bulgvar, you are scum. "Oh god thank pro pedo, put them all in prison..blabla...attention whoring...blabla..."

No, molesting children is not O.K. But not every pedo does that. Get that in your little brain, if there's place for it, and don't fucking throw everybody in the usual drawer like you normally do.
Do you think Desert Fox (who is obviously a furry xD ) fucks dogs? .... Well, it would be possible, but not probable. I think he doesn't. With your logic, he does.

Yes, but all child molesters are pedophiles. Or at least 98% => scum. Also, the idea of being attracted to children => scum.
01-19-2012 02:20 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 02:20 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  
(01-19-2012 01:37 AM)aCol Wrote:  bulgvar, you are scum. "Oh god thank pro pedo, put them all in prison..blabla...attention whoring...blabla..."

Yes, but all child molesters are pedophiles. Or at least 98% => scum. Also, the idea of being attracted to children => scum.
lolbullshit. Pedophilia is an attraction for children, no more, no less. Just because someone has sex with a child doesn't make them a pedo. Same for molestation (which are by the way NOT the same thing)

Being attracted to someone shouldn't make you scum, and also, they can't control it and there is no treatment. Not like it matters because its not a disorder anyway.

If you found out you had a sexual preference for children, what would you do? Would you kill yourself because you are scum?

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
01-19-2012 02:24 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

There is treatment.

1) voluntary suicide
2) life in prison
01-19-2012 02:28 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 02:28 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  There is treatment.

1) voluntary suicide
2) life in prison

lol thats stupid, those people are born with it/develop early in life.

Also, STOP DODGING MY QUESTION: If you found out you had a sexual preference for children, what would you do? Would you kill yourself because you are scum, or spend life in prison?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
01-19-2012 02:35 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

I'll try to be normal. If I don't manage to kill the pedophile in myself, yes, I would prefer to be locked instead of molesting a child.
01-19-2012 02:40 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 02:40 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  I'll try to be normal. If I don't manage to kill the pedophile in myself, yes, I would prefer to be locked instead of molesting a child.

HA HA HA, OH WOW! So everyone else has to kill themselves or go to prison right away EXCEPT FOR YOU. Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy...

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
01-19-2012 02:42 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

No. You don't have to kill YOURSELF if you can KILL the PEDOPHILE in yourself. If you can't, you have to be locked (look what I said - locked! That doesn't automatically means prison, can be madhouse, etc...)

Suicide is the worst option, since pedophiles will not suffer enough and it's bad to use self harm.
01-19-2012 02:48 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 02:48 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  No. You don't have to kill YOURSELF if you can KILL the PEDOPHILE in yourself. If you can't, you have to be locked (look what I said - locked! That doesn't automatically means prison, can be madhouse, etc...)

Suicide is the worst option, since pedophiles will not suffer enough and it's bad to use self harm.

so now you're going BACK on what you said earlier, now apparenlty theres a third option! "killing the pedo in yourself!"

Like I said, its bullshit. You can't stop being a pedo, its engraved into your mind. Its like asking a person to stop being a human and start being a wolf.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
01-19-2012 02:51 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

That's the hardest option, since "you're born with that'.

So they must suffer, for their abomination of being attracted to the purest things on the Earth - children.
01-19-2012 02:53 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 02:53 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  That's the hardest option, since "you're born with that'.

So they must suffer, for their abomination of being attracted to the purest things on the Earth - children.

I wouldn't say I'm "suffering." I feel great.

Also, children can be mean little fucks. I don't think they're "pure"

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2012 02:55 AM by Sociopath.)
01-19-2012 02:55 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

You must suffer then. For your abomination.
01-19-2012 02:55 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 02:55 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  You must suffer then. For your abomination.

"ooohhh, it hurts!"

No seriously, I'm not suffering at all. I feel great. Relaxed, listening to music. Just fapped to pics of puppies. I feel cool, maaan.

Don' b hatin'!

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
01-19-2012 02:58 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

(01-19-2012 02:55 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  You must suffer then. For your abomination.

Well my god takes a offense to your name so now you will suffer.
01-19-2012 04:34 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Also Saint, your pure existence is a disgrace, it's a disgrace that you walk the same earth we do, my god does not tolerate it, now you have to suffer.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-19-2012 06:38 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

(01-19-2012 02:53 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  That's the hardest option, since "you're born with that'.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

My little cousin often grinds on pillows. She's only three. Pretty "pure" right there.

My seven year old cousins said she'd "fuck up her teacher"

I have more examples but they would fall upon deaf ears as you clearly have no intention of expanding your mind or you are just trolling.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2012 06:45 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
01-19-2012 06:44 AM
 Thanks given by: Sociopath
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

expanding my mind? Well, yeah, it's drugs...expanding my horizon? fuck that, I don't need your opinion! ;D

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-19-2012 06:51 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

^Those examples are IMO not pure. But still, they are children

"No, it’s because pedophiles are disgusting people. Like you. That’s why we go after them. Protecting kids is just a side benefit."

-Quote, not mine words

Sociopath, you should go there. I heard there are many children to rape:

Click here dudah
01-19-2012 07:34 PM
Fanatic

smh

Live until you die
01-20-2012 12:07 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(01-19-2012 07:34 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  ^Those examples are IMO not pure. But still, they are children

"No, it’s because pedophiles are disgusting people. Like you. That’s why we go after them. Protecting kids is just a side benefit."

-Quote, not mine words

Sociopath, you should go there. I heard there are many children to rape:

Click here dudah
lol no. I'll never go to any government orchestrated slaver camp shit. Prison/labor camps are slavery and should be abolished.

and I'm not disqusting, I'm actually rather charismatic.

take your close-minded 14 century views and shove them up your ass.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
01-20-2012 01:53 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

You're disguisting, stupid, ugly, dirty motherfucker. And a liar too, cunt.
01-20-2012 02:44 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Wow, you cannot argue. And don't come with "He started it" on me.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-20-2012 05:07 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

^It's true. He is inferior being.
01-20-2012 05:23 AM
Fanatic

I Bulgvar, I caveman, I superior, he inferior being!

Live until you die
01-20-2012 05:46 AM
 Thanks given by: Sociopath
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

(01-20-2012 05:46 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  I Bulgvar, I caveman, I superior, he inferior being!

That's what you sound like Bulgvar. Just because someone is a pedo doesn't mean they're a horrible human being. It means that if they act on it, they're horrible, we can agree on that.
And just because we're defending them doesn't mean we're awful people either.

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

sexual abuse of sheep is baaaaaaaaad
-BaronVonStrangle

School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together
-Derchin

We lost Vietnam cuz we didn't train our soldiers to quickscope.
-gore goroth
01-20-2012 07:24 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

(01-20-2012 05:46 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  I Bulgvar, I caveman, I superior, he inferior being!

i lol'd

Seeeeeriously, Bulgvar, doesn't your Christ want you to love? He consorted with the outcasts and disadvantaged, and condemned only the intolerant. It's not your place to condemn anyone, it's your God's. :3

(01-21-2012 10:42 PM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  homestuck more like homeSUCK
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 07:34 AM by cuttlefishCuller.)
01-20-2012 07:33 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

How come all religions long for peace and stuff, but churches start wars? 14th century Christians. Today Taliban. It's fanatics killing each other, because at some point somebody added "This shall be the only religion in the world" paragraph. It's stupid. On the other hand, it fights overpopulation of earth, so it's a good thing for those who don't die.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-20-2012 08:15 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

Yeah but it sucks ass if you're the one that dies...although if you die in a religious war we probably didn't need you anyway

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 10:38 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Yeah, let's give one land to ALL the religious, the winner takes it all, then the world can care about the real problems. Then, nuke it.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-20-2012 10:42 PM