RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of your most controversial opinions?
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)
RE: What are some of your most controversial opinions?

(01-16-2012 07:45 AM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Pro-choice.
Dislike all forms of popular music.
Atheist.
I believe in tribalism.
Reject the ideas of Western society (except for the Scandinavian countries).
Obviously anti-schooling.
I believe that the government brainwashes most people daily, and that we must form a resistance group if we are to get the red tape out of our eyes.
Pro-guns.
Belief in alien life and sentience across the universe.
Supporter of Tesla technology.
I think that Neanderthals still exist in the Caucasus Mountains.
I think that America overreacted to 911. While I admit that it was a tragedy, dozens of places in the Muslim world experience similar attacks annually, and yet are never reported.
Legalize marijuana, and all mild hallucinogenic drugs.

Agree with everything except the Neanderthal thing, never heard of that. Some sort of primitive tribe, perhaps, there are still some of those in the world, but non-homio sapiens?

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
01-16-2012 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

This is going to draw some hate,
Any handicapped person who can't take care of themselves or hast a family to take care fo them (WITHOUT GOVERNMENT AID FUCK YOU) should be euthanised
01-16-2012 09:59 AM
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Some people think that modern day humans are subspecies of the Neanderthals, and that we even had cases of interbreeding between the two. Me and my family once went to the Caspian Sea, and heard stories of stocky folk who lived in the forests and caves of the Caucasus foothills. Whether they continue to exist or not in their pure forms remains to be seen, but it's the possibility of if that interests me.

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
01-16-2012 10:02 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

(01-16-2012 07:51 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Fear not most here (probably all) are against rape cuttlefish.

um gosh that makes me feel a bit better :3

the problem is that rape is has a real difficult definition for people to agree on, and trying to make the definition broad enough to include all cases where the victim feels they are being raped tends to make people feel real defensive and angry (not reposting the rape culture blog link because i know i'm just going to get pounced on for being ttoo feminist)

theres a lot of stigma associated with rape and nno one wants to be labeled as a rapist so broad dfefinitions arent taken seriously

is

this upsetting me more than it should be?

(01-21-2012 10:42 PM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  homestuck more like homeSUCK
01-16-2012 10:17 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

(01-16-2012 10:17 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  
(01-16-2012 07:51 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Fear not most here (probably all) are against rape cuttlefish.

the problem is that rape is has a real difficult definition for people to agree on, and trying to make the definition broad enough to include all cases where the victim feels they are being raped tends to make people feel real defensive and angry (not reposting the rape culture blog link because i know i'm just going to get pounced on for being ttoo feminist)

theres a lot of stigma associated with rape and nno one wants to be labeled as a rapist so broad dfefinitions arent taken seriously

is

Rape for me, is unwanted sexual acts at time of the act, not the morning after that some bitches try to pull.
01-16-2012 10:25 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

(01-16-2012 10:25 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  

is

Rape for me, is unwanted sexual acts at time of the act, not the morning after that some bitches try to pull.

yyeah

the great thing about the term "bitches" is that it is probably the only perfect gender-nuetral prounoun

:3

01-16-2012 10:34 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Damn mudkip. Your threads going strong years after you made it.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
01-16-2012 10:37 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

(01-16-2012 10:34 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  

is

yyeah

the great thing about the term "bitches" is that it is probably the only perfect gender-nuetral prounoun

Im talking about females bitches when was the last time you heard a guy call rape on a girl? ever.
01-16-2012 11:35 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

(01-16-2012 11:35 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  
(01-16-2012 10:34 AM)cuttlefishCuller Wrote:  

is

yyeah

Im talking about females bitches when was the last time you heard a guy call rape on a girl? ever.

do you seriously think guys can't be raped

01-16-2012 11:38 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

No of course not but how often does a 20 year old guy in real life get raped?
01-16-2012 11:41 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

(01-16-2012 11:41 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  No of course not but how often does a 20 year old guy in real life get raped?

sexual contact where he doesn't give consent.

01-16-2012 01:12 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

(01-16-2012 11:35 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  Im talking about females bitches when was the last time you heard a guy call rape on a girl? ever.

Give me time to find my strap on and I'll have you calling 911 within the hour.

Hidden stuff:
breathe easy people, I don't actually own a strap on. I'm too much of a Christ faggot
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2012 01:58 PM by Aya.)
01-16-2012 01:56 PM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Anti - abortion
Anti - zoophile
Anti - pedophile
Anti - atheist
Slight homophobe (or more like their parades)
etc
01-16-2012 11:08 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

(01-16-2012 01:56 PM)Ayliana Wrote:  
(01-16-2012 11:35 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  Im talking about females bitches when was the last time you heard a guy call rape on a girl? ever.

Hidden stuff:
breathe easy people, I don't actually own a strap on. I'm too much of a Christ faggot
Wait, so you're against the use of dildo's and strap ons?

(01-16-2012 11:08 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  Anti - abortion
Anti - zoophile
Anti - pedophile
Anti - atheist
etc
I disagree with all those opinions to some extent.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-16-2012 11:10 PM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Arguments... we need to see arguments
01-16-2012 11:17 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(01-16-2012 11:17 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  Arguments... we need to see arguments
We've already gone through this.
I'm pro-abortion because I couldn't give a shit an organism that doesn't have feelings.
I'm an atheist because God can suck my thick cock.
I have nothing against zoophiles because I believe if you can kill an animal for food and raise them in a shitty environment, you can have a relationship with them.
I couldn't give a shit if someone fucked someone that wasn't an adult. As long as it's not a baby or under like 12 or something it's fine.
I support homosexuals because it doesn't matter what gender you like to have a relationship with. Love is not bound by gender or species.

01-16-2012 11:47 PM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

1. The baby was formed. It is living thing - e.g that's murder. You support murderers?
2. That's not an argument
3. Yes, but killing is one and having sex another. Not to mention our organs aren't fit to fuck / being fucked by an animal
4. 70 year old with 12 year old girl. Sounds good?
5. What about the parades?
01-16-2012 11:52 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(01-16-2012 11:52 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  1. The baby was formed. It is living thing - e.g that's murder. You support murderers?
2. That's not an argument
3. Yes, but killing is one and having sex another. Not to mention our organs aren't fit to fuck / being fucked by an animal
4. 70 year old with 12 year old girl. Sounds good?
5. What about the parades?
1. It's living, but it doesn't feel anything. Half the food you eat is alive, you support murderers bro? It doesn't feel pain, or sadness.
2. There is no proof God exists, so why should I worship that son of a bitch?
3. How is it different? Having sex with one is bad, but killing it is good? Also, the only animal I can think of that would be difficult to have sex with is a male horse.
4. Maybe 12 is too young, but to me it doesn't matter. For arguments sake, lets say 15 years old and above. It depends when the female is mentally capable. For everyone this is different, some might mature at 18, some at 15. So it's stupid to have a law on it, I think the law should make it to about 14/15 like in some European countries.
5. I don't give a shit dude, they parade because they get bashed for being gay. Their parades are an event for them to feel proud of who they are and to know and they can meet other people like them. If it bothers you then just fucking ignore it.

01-17-2012 12:00 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

It seems to me, somebody wants to press their moral views on others. Correct me if I am mistaking.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-17-2012 12:00 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Bulgvar, even if u don't PERSONALLY agree with those things, do u think that means that they should be the law?

For example, I see how you see abortion as murder, but what about people who don't? Should they have no abortion rights because of YOUR opinion?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
01-17-2012 12:14 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

(01-16-2012 11:10 PM)Efs Wrote:  

Hidden stuff:
Wait, so you're against the use of dildo's and strap ons?

lol, I actually thought about this, and my beliefs have nothing to do with it. I think it has more to do with the fact that I would never have the courage to walk into the specialty stores that sell those products.
01-17-2012 04:23 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

Then have somebody do it for you?

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-17-2012 04:37 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

I would never be able to look that person in the eye ever again.

Seriously, I'll run into a burning building before I ever step foot into one of those shops.
01-17-2012 04:41 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

Lol, me and my freinds were going to go to one just to see the weird shit they sell there.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
01-17-2012 05:37 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Hidden stuff:
I feel as though if a female tried to "rape" me I would be like welp guess you have no regard for your life LoLoLoloLolOLOLOLOlOlOl. Depending on my mood i might just lolno and send you on your way or might return the whole rape thing back Smile
01-17-2012 05:43 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

(01-16-2012 11:08 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  Anti - abortion
Anti - zoophile
Anti - pedophile
Anti - atheist
etc

Hnnnf, I can't really agree with you on any of these, though I respect your opinions on the matter.

Zoophiles and pedophiles aren't necessarily people who have sex with children or animals; they're simply turned on by the idea of the acts. There's nothing inherently awful about having a fetish; whether you get off on inflation or tickling or vanilla sex in the missionary position with the lights turned doesn't matter as long as you don't hurt anyone. Having fantasies about things doesn't mean that you're going to actually do them. :3

01-17-2012 07:36 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

anti atheist, bulvgar i think you are in the wrong place brah
01-17-2012 07:40 AM
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Anti-spicy chicken sandwich, all heil the venison master race.

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
01-17-2012 08:35 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

Quote:There's nothing inherently awful about having a fetish

Actual pedophilia is not a fetish, it is an attraction like heterosexuality or homosexuality (that is not an argument for allowing it though). Homosexes just don't want to admit that because for some stupid reason they think it makes them look bad... I don't get how.

Oh and lol for thinking being anti-pedo is controversial bulgvar lololol

EFS pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children under 12. Doing anything with a person older than 12 is not pedophilia.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2012 08:40 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
01-17-2012 08:38 AM
cuttlefishCuller Offline
#1 Homestuck Spambot

(01-17-2012 08:38 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  
Quote:There's nothing inherently awful about having a fetish

Actual pedophilia is not a fetish, it is an attraction like heterosexuality or homosexuality (that is not an argument for allowing it though). Homosexes just don't want to admit that because for some stupid reason they think it makes them look bad... I don't get how.

Oh and lol for thinking being anti-pedo is controversial bulgvar lololol

Eeeeep, sorry for the misterming. D:

Homo/bi/pan/sexuals have been likened to pedophiles by some conservative politicians, which is sort of weird but oh well. The LGBTQ community is quite loathe to associate with these arguments, so I suppose that's the reason?

01-17-2012 08:44 AM