RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post how your classmates are stupid, brainwashed, follows every fashion, talks like..
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Post how your classmates are stupid, brainwashed, follows every fashion, talks like..

...they are fuckin high/redarted.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 12:19 PM by Luizao876.)
12-24-2011 12:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)
RE: Post how your classmates are stupid, brainwashed, follows every fashion, talks like..

Welcome to school life.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
12-24-2011 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
RE: Post how your classmates are stupid, brainwashed, follows every fashion, talks like..

They follow every stupid trend that our peers throw at us(watching the Joisy Shower, planking, quoting memes that they don't understand), many of them have irrational vendettas against racial minorities(I am black), and the way they treat others and speak offends many( stupid words such as swag, brag, rattled and wheels, starting fauz-fights). They agree with everything that the guards/teachers say, don't think independently, and are coated with makeup and cologne. TLDR: faceless, immature drones. I know that I shouldn't generalize( there are some students aware of the corruption), but after 3 years, you start to notice the trends that the zombies take.

More negativity Biggrin. Superficiality, unnecessary social cliques, obsession with boozing and intercourse, hatred of homosexuals, anarchists, and any other people they consider " black sheep".

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 02:43 PM by Mælstrom.)
12-24-2011 02:39 PM
RedBird Offline
The Icon

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Kids at my school use the word salty as a term. For example "That's salty Brah" I will be damned if I know what it means. All the "cool" kids watch jersey shore and keep up with fashion. all the guys wear sun glasses in class. They just scream Douche Bags.

Quote:efs
It's better to suffer in the world with another person then it is to be alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-24-2011 02:53 PM
Mælstrom Offline

Is anyone familiar with the slang word "wheeling". It is slang for being in an unconditional, lust-driven relationship with someone of the opposite sex. What does a wheel have to do with flirting with some broad?

12-24-2011 03:00 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

(12-24-2011 02:53 PM)RedBird Wrote:  Kids at my school use the word salty as a term. For example "That's salty Brah" I will be damned if I know what it means. All the "cool" kids watch jersey shore and keep up with fashion. all the guys wear sun glasses in class. They just scream Douche Bags.

Lol, the only little bits of jersey shore I ever seen are on Beavis and Butthead episodes where Beavis and Butthead "critique" the show. After seeing just this, I was seriously wondering if most Americans can fit the criteria for clinically retarded, no joke. Everyone on that show looks like a dumb-ass city trend-whore fag that can't finish a sentence without sounding like a moron. And please, correct me if I am wrong on my assesment of Jersey shore. Is there something I am missing or is the show just simply an intellectual mocking of people who watch MTV? If that is even possible.

BTW: Beavis and Butthead is probably by far the most intelligent thing on MTV, and that says a lot.Laugh

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
12-24-2011 03:12 PM
RedBird Offline
The Icon

(12-24-2011 03:12 PM)gore goroth Wrote:  
(12-24-2011 02:53 PM)RedBird Wrote:  Kids at my school use the word salty as a term. For example "That's salty Brah" I will be damned if I know what it means. All the "cool" kids watch jersey shore and keep up with fashion. all the guys wear sun glasses in class. They just scream Douche Bags.

Lol, the only little bits of jersey shore I ever seen are on Beavis and Butthead episodes where Beavis and Butthead "critique" the show. After seeing just this, I was seriously wondering if most Americans can fit the criteria for clinically retarded, no joke. Everyone on that show looks like a dumb-ass city trend-whore fag that can't finish a sentence without sounding like a moron. And please, correct me if I am wrong on my assesment of Jersey shore. Is there something I am missing or is the show just simply an intellectual mocking of people who watch MTV? If that is even possible.

BTW: Beavis and Butthead is probably by far the most intelligent thing on MTV, and that says a lot.Laugh
LOL Great assesment. I really don't get the hype. they go to a club get drunk and yell at other guys and the girls act like whore's. The only show I watch on MTV is Beavis and Butthead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-24-2011 05:48 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

Beavis and Butthead and Jackass FTW!!!

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
12-24-2011 06:01 PM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813
RedBird Offline
The Icon

(12-24-2011 06:01 PM)gore goroth Wrote:  Beavis and Butthead and Jackass FTW!!!

Forgot about Jackass. I love that show.

12-24-2011 07:08 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

This is a typical Australian school:
-Aussies/Skips/Whitefags. Complain about immigrants in the country, like American trailer trash.
-"wogs" (australians of southern european or meditteranean descent, like Albos, Greeks, Italians, Lebonese, Turks etc) Talk in deep voices, cops hate them, they're like the black guys of America, drive hotted up cars etc etc.
-Scenefags, emos etc. Wear dark shit, pretend to be "non-mainstream" but they're all the fucking same and listen to same music, talk about how much they hate life pfft i dont even fucking know.
-Female popularfags, Go tanning, go shopping, not a day without make up, complain about guys wanting sex but they have sex all the time. Total bitches etc. Get pregnant at 16. Watch Jersey Shore.
-Male popularfags, Just party, alcohol and gym.

However a person can be a mixture of multiple groups. They all listen to shitty pop music, wear expensive clothing, have no clue about anything in life, complain that Americans are stupid yet they fail to realize they lack a brain as well etc.
Same shit as America.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
12-24-2011 08:01 PM
The Shadowman Offline
Kane lives!

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

The types of people in a Dutch school:
1. White people, bleekscheten, wit vuil. Your typical white people. Can be rich, poor, or middle class. They are becoming more and more bigoted and racist as i speak, and more and more scream insults at minorities.
2. Moroccans, mokro's, kut marokkanen. Either immigrants, or people whose parents came to the Netherlands in the 60's as workers. They are often poor and insecure, and make up for this by being as assholish as possible.
3. Blacks, negerzoenen, zwarte pieten. Black people, who are often descended from ex-slaves from Surinam, Curacao or Antillia. Often discriminated against, but they act fairly normal.
Oh, and all of them follow fashion, the latest tv shows, and stupid pop music. The most annoying thing is that they all follow the latest street language. The word 'Loner' has become popular, it means that someone is constantly sitting alone in the class, and doesn't have any friends or social skills. The second new word is 'Auti', it means someone with autism. I particularly hate the last one, because they use a mental sickness as a swearword, and don't care if people with autism actually feel offended.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 08:14 PM by The Shadowman.)
12-24-2011 08:13 PM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

They let school fuck them over. Then they complain. That's why I see most students as idiots.

This system could never be held up against our will if we'd just unite and beat the shit out the goverment. They can't do anything against a few thousand students.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-24-2011 09:16 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:unconditional, lust-driven relationship
what is this i dont even

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-24-2011 10:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mælstrom Offline

Lol, I worded that wrongly What I meant was something likeable one night stand, except that it continues for up to two weeks.

12-25-2011 01:37 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Ah.

Two week stand... right. Laugh

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-25-2011 04:48 AM
Land Of The NotSoFree Offline
Rebuilding

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I don't hate many types of kids at my school, but

-Loud talkers who get annoying doing some shit
-Disrespectful to the teachers in the *worst* way possible blatantly showing how uncivilized and uneducated they are
12-25-2011 09:15 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

There's this one fucker in my gym class, and whenever he plays any sport at all, he yells like a dog does whenever it gets hurt. That whiny yelp type thing dogs make, he makes THE EXACT SAME NOISE. The first time I heard it I thought there was a dog in the gym. After now hearing it 100's of times, I'm still not used to it.

No, this is Patrick.
12-28-2011 02:57 AM
RedBird Offline
The Icon

Or how about kids on FB taking Pics of themselfs in a mirror and half the time they are wearing sun glasses.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 06:49 PM by RedBird.)
12-28-2011 06:42 PM
avrillavigne12251 Offline
Rebel

this was the thread i was made for.
I live in canada, so I imagine that its pretty similar to down in the states, but all in all:
you have the whores: and i cant be sure to their origins, (most kids i can generally pinpoint what school they come from, with there being 5 catholic elementary schools here) but they are popular, (not in the traditional popular sense like in movies, but whoever is?) and they somehow manage to screw over our dresscodes completely in their tiny spagetti straps and short shorts. get lots of action for a 13 year old Razz
the jocks: most of these come from the catholic school on the "nice" side of town, so theyre not stoners like the ones from the other side. they obviously, being jocks, play some sport. here its typically hockey. they are also the biggest asswipes you could hope to meet, and enjoy making anyone with a higher iq (which doesnt take much) feel bad.
the populars: as close as youll come to movie popular. you know, flawless, perfectly flat ironed hair, run around with slightly older guys (these ones, the ones from my old school coincidentally ran around with the jocks from this school) actually not totally evil, but they arent the warm cosy friends with everyone type.
the stoners: mostly from the bad side of town, these are the crackheads who have been smoking since they were 8, etc. actually, theres some kids who literally come to class stoned and no one does a thing about it, oddly.
Immature drama queens:(i really dont know what to call them, i usually go by school names, but thats pointless.) these are the girls from the only other nice school in town (not the one where the populars and the jocks come from) and they LOVE drama. they basically run around spreading drama. theyre actually pretty nice, and some of my closer friends at this suckish school, but now i guess they figure i dont have enough drama in my life, im too chill for them or something, so they insist on trying to start all this drama for me and making me paranoid that everybody hates me. honestly idgaf about their stupid girl crap, "she hates her blah blah blah they ditched her at school and went to 7/11 for lunch, blah blah blah" and i have a pretty dramatic life as it is, just they dont seem to realize this. i do hang out with this group because theyre the closest ive come to sane people at this craptastic school, if you stay out of the petty fights as well as you can.
This might just be my school, but anyone else have classmates who quote memes and crap from family guy, not realizing and not caring it didnt originate from family guy? like, there was a big deal last year about "bird is the word" and everyones like, "itz from family guy, duh." and im just like: my 60 year old grandma uses bird is the word. it was a song a long time ago... and theyre like "i dont give a fuck." or "come to the dark side, we have cookies" stewie says this on the starwars episode, but its been around alot longer than family guy. and its just -.- learn where these damn memes come from before you run around belting them to the heavens.

Honesty is the best policy, but Insanity is a much better defense.
Nutter
12-29-2011 05:31 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Quote:This might just be my school, but anyone else have classmates who quote memes and crap from family guy, not realizing and not caring it didnt originate from family guy? like, there was a big deal last year about "bird is the word" and everyones like, "itz from family guy, duh." and im just like: my 60 year old grandma uses bird is the word. it was a song a long time ago... and theyre like "i dont give a fuck." or "come to the dark side, we have cookies" stewie says this on the starwars episode, but its been around alot longer than family guy. and its just -.- learn where these damn memes come from before you run around belting them to the heavens.
I disagree. If family guy is what brought it to the attention of most of them, then that is where it came from. Maybe not originally, but it is the source most of them first heard it. They don't have to Google the origins a phrase every time they hear a new one before they use it.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
12-29-2011 05:37 AM
avrillavigne12251 Offline
Rebel

i think you should know atleast that it wasn't created by family guy, which most people cant get through their thick skulls.

Honesty is the best policy, but Insanity is a much better defense.
Nutter
12-29-2011 06:15 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

As far as being high is concerned, I don't really talk when I'm high, aside from a few mumbled necessities (IE "when does this period end?")

I'm not really sure what a redarted person is though, I'm assuming you mean someone who's been hit repeatedly by darts, in which case they usually are screaming out in pain. The vast majority of people in my school usually aren't screaming out in pain all the time, so I can't really discuss.

And it's classmates "TALK LIKE" not classmates "TALKS LIKE" and "FOLLOW" every fashion. Before you insult your classmates, perhaps you should do some self evaluation.

As for stupid, a lot of my classmates are like that. Actually, most of my classmates aren't, because they are all in honors classes with me (it's possible for smart people to be taking easy classes, but it's hard for dumb people to be taking hard classes).

Now for brainwashed and following fashion, many annoying ass people are like that.

Your shitty OP just reduced your rating on my rating thread from 5 to 4
12-29-2011 06:28 AM
RedBird Offline
The Icon

(12-29-2011 06:28 AM)zagix Wrote:  As far as being high is concerned, I don't really talk when I'm high, aside from a few mumbled necessities (IE "when does this period end?")

I'm not really sure what a redarted person is though, I'm assuming you mean someone who's been hit repeatedly by darts, in which case they usually are screaming out in pain. The vast majority of people in my school usually aren't screaming out in pain all the time, so I can't really discuss. And it's classmates "TALK LIKE" not classmates "TALKS LIKE" and "FOLLOW" every fashion. Before you insult your classmates, perhaps you should do some self evaluation.

As for stupid, a lot of my classmates are like that. Actually, most of my classmates aren't, because they are all in honors classes with me (it's possible for smart people to be taking easy classes, but it's hard for dumb people to be taking hard classes).

Now for brainwashed and following fashion, many annoying ass people are like that.

Your shitty OP just reduced your rating on my rating thread from 5 to 4

RoflRoflRofl

12-29-2011 07:36 AM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 21 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Today in French, one of my classmates told me to take off my Math teacher's headscarf and I didn't do it. And a stupid girl kept calling my name in math class, and thanks to that she made the math teacher hate me!!! And yesterday in RS four boys made me flip the table!!! I'm really mad right now!!! I hate it when students try to get me excluded. And I hate my classmates. I hope they die in a stupid fire and burn in hell. I WANT MY STUPID CLASSMATES TO DIE, DIE AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 06:20 AM by Marlena403.)
10-20-2016 06:19 AM
awesomejuan Offline
Defiant

Here are my favorite types of students, worst to best

1. Gossip Gods- These girls like Snapchat, enjoying saying "hashtag", and when ever they get criticized for their overblown ego, they turn defensive
2. Jocks- These are the type of kids who leaves everyone else in the dust. They act like the county is the fucking hunger games.
3. Faglords- Attempt to be relatable as possible.
4. Social Lords- They have 20-50 friends who bow to her/him. If you mess with him/her, you mess with everyone.
5. Edgelords- try saying that they are going to kill themselves tomorrow
6. Chill Lords- Really don't care about anything.
10-20-2016 10:25 AM
UnicornLionWolf Offline
Revolutionary

Given 49 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Dang. Your classmates suck. When I feel anger, I often try to cope by writing or swinging a staff. Sometimes I wish I had a punching bag.

UnicornLionWolf
GoogleNospamdogeBanana
10-29-2016 04:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classmates do not speak in special Ed rainman7852 5 3,109 04-07-2017 08:59 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  More brainwashed kids comment on skipping school. Elfy 34 15,901 01-03-2017 08:15 AM
Last Post: Superkamiguru
  classmates... Specter 11 4,766 11-10-2016 07:37 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  My classmates again... Marlena403 1 1,743 11-05-2016 07:29 AM
Last Post: Username
  What Do You Hate About Your Classmates? Luizao876 22 16,428 10-20-2016 06:07 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  My Classmates... Subb 6 4,393 10-22-2013 12:02 PM
Last Post: Subb
  Once i had a brainwashed friend... Rule_BreakerXVIII 2 2,349 10-13-2013 12:47 AM
Last Post: Rule_BreakerXVIII
  Our Parents Are All Brainwashed By Schools EntityCubed 6 4,804 09-19-2013 08:15 AM
Last Post: Ky
  WTF: Here lies our brainwashed parents Roboka 6 4,245 09-07-2013 08:58 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  WTF: Here lies our brainwashed parents Roboka 2 2,494 09-05-2013 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ky