RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Tales of Terror
Evan92 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 69 thank(s) in 42 post(s)
Halloween Tales of Terror

So I was in the chat telling stories and I thought there should be a scary stories thread since it is October.

Once upon a time there was a scenie weenie named Jake. He loved four things; Blood on the dance floor, his BMW his parents bought him, easy scene chicks and cocaine. Jake was an overprivileged brat who got everything he wanted. He thought he was real hot shit when he strutted around the high school like he owned it.

He did a lot of drugs but cause his parents got him good lawyers he never went to jail and got his record cleared through a gateway program. He called himself the scene chick wrangler of Elbow Drive and looked down on all the other kids. He made fun of the homeless when he went downtown and threw change and hot coffee at them for laughs.

One day when he was outside of the mall for a smoke he laughed right in the face of homeless man. You smell like fucking shit and your teeth are nasty as fuck he shouted. The man said you could be just like me one day watch it. "Nah man won't happen" as he walked away.

After a night of snorting coke and fucking bitches he got in his car doing 180 klicks and smacked into a lamppost. Jake was never one to follow the rules so he wasn't wearing a seat belt cause he was just that tough. He was thrown through the windshield and was sprawled out on the sidewalk. He woke up in a dark room and he couldn't see anything but a heard a voice saying something. "Tell me jake have you always treated others kindly" boomed the voice. "I dont have to say shit without a lawyer, I want a fucking phone call". Well this isn't jail your dead.

"Dead" whined Jake like a little 5 year old rather than a young man of 16. That's not cool I'm only 16 why do I have to go now? It is your time said the voice, now tell me have you treated others kindly. "Well your honor I consider myself a victim of society and would really like to treat others better I would be willing to accept a court appointed therapist if you would just let me live please." Well this isn't court but I'm going to let a guy you met decide. Above Jake appeared the homeless man he laughed at, 'Roy do you think this kid is sorry", no not really said he homeless man.

Well your going back, but not with the life you had. Jake was reincarnated into a very poor family and had to struggle throughout life just to survive.

The End.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 05:00 PM by Evan92.)
10-06-2014 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Halloween Tales of Terror - Evan92 - 10-06-2014 04:57 PM
RE: Halloween Tales of Terror - no - 10-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Halloween Tales of Terror - Evan92 - 10-12-2014, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beyond the Veil of Terror(unfinished) Depression101 4 2,762 05-15-2017 06:34 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  An Epic Story of Terror: The Wrath of Candlejack Milk2Go 34 6,732 09-14-2009 12:11 PM
Last Post: Sociopath
  Three Tales of the Intriguing Jackass McAwesome 0 914 01-14-2009 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jackass McAwesome