RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friendly rap battle vs sharpie
Potato Offline
Pariah

Given 64 thank(s) in 50 post(s)
friendly rap battle vs sharpie

Hidden stuff:
sharpie Wrote:Ayo real potato, you just the fifth wheel, don't be a fool yo plan ain't ideal, you can't see that cuz you just kneel, right under my ball sack, y'all run the half-track y'all gotta pull back get back on the dirt track, not on my streetcar track you'll have an asthma attack, yous a literary hack, no skill no-body atcho back, fuck with my clique and you'll be on a losing streak
You talkin i dunno what i be doin, down in dallas, yousa mallice, listen up here, don't mishear, I'm on the tenth tier, y'all think some petty assed cops will arrest me? They'd be blessed by me to be addressed by me, imagine this, i got stopped by a lady cop in my automobile, she said get out and spread yo heels, as she tried to cop a feel, all dressed in blu
blue, boy i'm tellin you, i said what's up to this bitch, she said you all loud in this bitch, i ain't talkin noise i be talkin toys, i see that bong, i told her i see yo thong, i was like a ram gettin' ready to jam the lamb, she whimpered a little when she felt my hand i could feel her getting wet through her uniform. proppin 'er up on that black 'n white, i
i unzipped and slipped on dayum that's tight, i swatted her like no swat team can, and turned her cherry right into jam

potato Wrote:sharpie gets pulled over on the road, he's been a/ weed smoking crazy ass drunk driving nigga/ he freaks out and hides his vagina/ the cop has a little name that is "nina"/ she comes over wanting to get a feel for his balls/ he runs away into a nearby shopping mall/ loses his balance, too much alcohol/ you think you're gangster but we're all saying naw/ i bust this ryhme like a killa but all you do is crawl/ call yourself sharpie, penis's not that big at all/ dick so small it's never even been saw/

sharpie Wrote:real potato, you the type that practice auto-fellatio, yo loss ratio so high you ain't even on the radio, you made it so, don't even try ta grow you ain't got da know fo da sho, lemme take it slow so y'all can understand, I got that flow, be real doe, who you trynna fool, yo girl Soul?
you bust that rhyme like a killa, hell naw you just a punk-ass nigga, while you talk shit my finga on dat trigga

"I never said half the shit people say i did." -Albert Einstein

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail, there is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers. That is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark."-Stephen Hawking

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
02-27-2014 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
friendly rap battle vs sharpie - Potato - 02-27-2014 06:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Friendly Anarchist SoulRiser 10 2,835 03-18-2011 06:39 AM
Last Post: Thought Criminal
  Work Friendly Spot-ify 3 1,108 09-22-2009 11:03 AM
Last Post: John Tuttle
  SS is friendly to assclowns Milk2Go 18 2,254 08-12-2009 03:19 AM
Last Post: Thought Criminal