RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Werewolves
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)
Teen Werewolves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

Hidden stuff:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHA

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
05-25-2010 06:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
Re: Teen Werewolves

To quote Charlie the Unicorn

"Oh dear god what is that"
05-25-2010 06:19 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Quote:We're not a gang. Gangs just try to get attention *wags tail*

Umm.... twifaggotry aside... that guy was kinda hot.
Hidden stuff:
If Zherneboh is allowed his fetishes, I'm allowed one.
My final analysis: If I wasn't sure this was a twifag thing, I would really see nothing wrong with it. They don't seem to actually think they turn into wolves, and the dude who killed the dog could easily be written off as one idiot out of a hundred. But, unless they prove to me that this isn't because of Jacob, I'm going to mock them.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
05-25-2010 07:56 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Those guys are fucking fags who dress like emos.

I don't think there's anything I hate more than emos.
05-25-2010 08:55 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Yeah, we need to get rid of that wordfilter.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
05-25-2010 09:08 AM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

I don't really see enough of a story in this to dictate a news story, even a local news story. It's just another click for conformists to gather up in, nothing more. They're not anymore outlandish or pathetic than any other group of people who go out of their way to be "different" while never attempting to be unique.
05-25-2010 09:11 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Fire Elf Wrote:Yeah, we need to get rid of that wordfilter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CLXDHUZ ... re=related

[Image: glorious666.png]
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

If it wasn't a twifag thing I would love it, those tails were cute! And my twitard sensor didn't go into overdrive, so maybe it's not. Or my sensor is broken. Whichever. And I sort of agree with some of what they said. Also the tail wagging was cute, shut up. The contacts and fangs were also epic, I wear contacts quite a bit like that.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

MorikoMisa Wrote:If it wasn't a twifag thing I would love it, those tails were cute! And my twitard sensor didn't go into overdrive, so maybe it's not. Or my sensor is broken. Whichever. And I sort of agree with some of what they said. Also the tail wagging was cute, shut up. The contacts and fangs were also epic, I wear contacts quite a bit like that.
Actually, I agree. (You have contacts like that? You lucky bitch) Wolves have always been my favorite, and I probably wouldn't mind the tail every once in awhile, for teh lulz.
I say it's a twifag thing because I didn't see this back before twilight. I'd have to get the story from somewhere more reliable than the news though.

While it kinda looks awesome, it's still one of those "OMG WE'RE ZE ELITE N DIFFRENT N STUFF" clique things.

Faith o' Meter
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
05-25-2010 09:23 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:
MorikoMisa Wrote:If it wasn't a twifag thing I would love it, those tails were cute! And my twitard sensor didn't go into overdrive, so maybe it's not. Or my sensor is broken. Whichever. And I sort of agree with some of what they said. Also the tail wagging was cute, shut up. The contacts and fangs were also epic, I wear contacts quite a bit like that.
Actually, I agree. (You have contacts like that? You lucky bitch) Wolves have always been my favorite, and I probably wouldn't mind the tail every once in awhile, for teh lulz.
I say it's a twifag thing because I didn't see this back before twilight. I'd have to get the story from somewhere more reliable than the news though.

While it kinda looks awesome, it's still one of those "OMG WE'RE ZE ELITE N DIFFRENT N STUFF" clique things.
Well sort of, they're purple like amethyst and show up pretty damn well against my eyes yet look natural too. Kitties and wolves were always a close favourite to me. (I canz wear kitteh earz an' tail? ((And fangs om nom nom.))) It may have existed before Twilight, but become more popular after. Or the news may not have cared until Twilight took over teen minds. Well at least they like eachother, them and their wolfy family stuff.

05-25-2010 09:30 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Which is why I said I'd need to learn from someone else. Hell, they might be pretty awesome people (and of course, the guy was kinda cute).

It could be like that news story they did on unschooling, where they only showed them playing WoW.

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 10:04 AM
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)

Fuck you thread.

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
05-25-2010 10:10 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Hey, I'm trying to be open minded. You know how the media warps things.

(Plus I have some weird ass fetishes, apparently)

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 10:17 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

道夫 Wrote:Fuck you thread.
FUCK YOU
wolf emos ARE AWESOME

05-25-2010 10:34 AM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

道夫 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

Hidden stuff:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf, America is weird
05-25-2010 10:40 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Isn't this type of shit normal everywhere?

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 10:50 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:Which is why I said I'd need to learn from someone else. Hell, they might be pretty awesome people (and of course, the guy was kinda cute).

It could be like that news story they did on unschooling, where they only showed them playing WoW.
I think I'll do some research on it if I remember and try to find the source. And haven't seen that news story, but it's very far from the truth. I ran around and went on hikes and raised animals and other general Moriko-ness.

05-25-2010 10:57 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

MorikoMisa Wrote:
CrayolaColours Wrote:Which is why I said I'd need to learn from someone else. Hell, they might be pretty awesome people (and of course, the guy was kinda cute).

I think I'll do some research on it if I remember and try to find the source. And haven't seen that news story, but it's very far from the truth. I ran around and went on hikes and raised animals and other general Moriko-ness.
Are you implying that you're unschooled? (Cause I'd BAWW with jealousy) Or is that what you would do?

And, since we're on the subject... sorta.

I want one of these when I get my own place:
Hidden stuff:
[Image: Wolf-dog-hybrid.jpg]
Pictured: A wolf/dog hybrid.... hey. That dog kinda looks Mexican. Laugh

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 11:06 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:
MorikoMisa Wrote:

Are you implying that you're unschooled? (Cause I'd BAWW with jealousy) Or is that what you would do?

And, since we're on the subject... sorta.

I want one of these when I get my own place:
Hidden stuff:
[Image: Wolf-dog-hybrid.jpg]
Pictured: A wolf/dog hybrid.... hey. That dog kinda looks Mexican. Laugh
I was unschooled/homeschooled (It was a mix.) until the end of grade 2, then all through grade 4 and now I'm in school. PABLO WOLF DOG? I WANTS ONE!

05-25-2010 11:10 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

You're in school now? What happened?

I KNO! It's adorable, and actually does look like a Pablo. Plus, it's half wolf, no burglar would dare come within 50 feet of my house. And since I don't intend of having kids, I don't expect it to bite. I've seen weirder pets, my friend has this HUGE pig, kept in the house like a dog... and no, it isn't legal.

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 11:13 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

CrayolaColours Wrote:my friend has this HUGE pig, kept in the house like a dog... and no, it isn't legal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs

05-25-2010 11:19 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

It's like they managed to combine an e.mo lifestyle with furfaggotry, and somehow managed to create a subculture far worse than any subculture that has ever existed.
05-25-2010 11:31 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

BobManPerson Wrote:To revise what I said in my first post: those dicks are fags who try to act superior but lack any kind of perspective and are probably autistic.
Somehow, I understood your previous post more.

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 11:33 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:You're in school now? What happened?

I KNO! It's adorable, and actually does look like a Pablo. Plus, it's half wolf, no burglar would dare come within 50 feet of my house. And since I don't intend of having kids, I don't expect it to bite. I've seen weirder pets, my friend has this HUGE pig, kept in the house like a dog... and no, it isn't legal.
That is Pablo's cousin's dog. As of now. My mother had a pot-bellied pig in out house, but after many years of me and my dad glaring at it she is in the barn. Damn thing kicked me off the couch...

I wanted to be normal. That's what happened... :(

05-25-2010 11:39 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

:(

You can't go back to homeschooling? (Hell, I'd jump at that chance Laugh Then again, even proschoolers admit my school is fail.)

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 11:50 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote::(

You can't go back to homeschooling? (Hell, I'd jump at that chance Laugh Then again, even proschoolers admit my school is fail.)
I wish I could, but my mom can't handle me and my brother 24/7 anymore. The high school I'm heading too isn't too shitty anyways...hopefully...

05-25-2010 12:01 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Sucks to be you.

Faith o' Meter
05-25-2010 12:03 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

CrayolaColours Wrote:Isn't this type of shit normal everywhere?

Heeeeeeeeelllll no
05-25-2010 07:22 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

ah shiiit have a fox tail key chain like that guy hahaha

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
05-25-2010 08:15 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Can't be arsed to click (that and the fact that the windows are open, I don't want some Twilight faggotry spilling out into the street) but I'll just assume that it is just that.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-25-2010 11:08 PM