RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Rules Kids Won't Learn in School
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)
Information 50 Rules Kids Won't Learn in School

What do you think of it?

The "Rules"

1. Life is not fair. Get used to it.

2. The real world won't care as much as your school does about your self-esteem. It'll expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.

3. Sorry, you won't make sixty thousand dollars a year right out of high school. And you won't be a vice president or have a company car. You may even have to wear a uniform that doesn't have a designer label

4. You are not entitled... (to a forty-two inch plasma screen TV with surround sound, a Porsche Boxter, A video iPod, a cell phone with limitless text-messaging and blue tooth, a condo with a pool, a laptop computer, a DVR, the double latte with cream, a Ferrari, or the new MJ running shoes.

You are not entitled to everything your parents have, or everything you see on TV or in magazines. You'll have to work for all of it. And then figure out how to pay for it.
)

5. No matter what your daddy says, you are not a princess...

6. No, you cannot be everything you dream... (Unless you have the talent, education, and commitment to work for it.)

7. If you think our teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He won't have tenre, so he'll tend to be a bit edgier. When you screw up, he's not going to ask you how you FEEL about it.

8. Your navel is not that interesting. Don't spend your life gazing at it. (... The only people who are truly happy are those who have their minds fixed on some sort of object, on the improvement of mankind. Aiming at something else, they find happiness. In other words, you won't find happiness curled up with the lit in your navel.)

9. Your school may have done away with winners and losers. Life hasn't.

10. Life is actually more like dodgeball than your gym teacher thinks. (It comes at you quickly; it requires alertness and skill; the outcome is unpredictable;the weak can sometimes overcome the strong;it involves elimination and has both winners and losers.)

11. After you graduate, you won't be competing against rivals who were raised to be wimps on the playground.

12. Humiliation is a part of life. Deal with it.

13. You're not going to the NBA, so hold off on the bling and spare us the attitude.

14. Looking like a slut does not empower you.

15. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping. They called it opportunity.

16. Your parents and your little brother are not as embarrassing as you think. What's embarrassing is ingratitude, rudeness, and sulkiness.

17. Your parents weren't as boring before as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, driving you around, saving for your education, cleaning up your room, and listening to you tell them how idealistic you are.

18. Life is not divided into semesters. And you don't get summer off.

19. It's not your parents' fault. If you screw up, you are responsible.

20. Smoking does not make you look cool....It makes you look moronic.

21. You're offended? So what? No, really. So what?

22. You are not a victim. So stop whining.

23. Someday you will have to grow up and actually move out of your parents' house.

24. Batman's girlfriend is right: "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."

25. Pi does not care what you think. (In other words, Pi or 3.14159 and other facts of life are what they are, o matter how you feel about them. Facts stubbornly refuse to accommodate themselves to your needs, desires, intentions, or feelings. Remember that, the next times you are tempted to think the world revolves around you.)

26. A moral compass does not come as standard equipment. (People do not always naturally know right from wrong, and your feelings are no more a reliable guide to moral and ethical conduct than your appetite is a guide to advanced algebra.)

27. Your sexual organs were not meant to engage in higher-order thinking or decision making. (Don't allow sexual temptation to decide things for you- Basic summarization)

28. Somebody may be watching...(When you post something on the internet, you have no idea who might be reading or seeing it, and you have absolutely no control over how its being used.)

29. Learn to deal with hypocrisy.

30. Zero tolerance = zero common sense.(Zero-Tolrance polices are the polar opposite of developing a moral compass because they don't require any thought at all. They are especially popular among the slow, the lazy and the bureaucratic. Try using your brain instead.)

31. Naked people look different in real life. (Never make the mistake of confusing the celebrity body image with how real people's body actually look.)

32. Television is not real life.

33. Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.

34. Winners have a philosophy of life. So do losers.

35. If your butt has its own zip code, it's not because McDonald's forced you to eat all those Big Macs. If you smoke, it's not Joe Camel's fault.

36. You are not immortal.

37. Being connected does not mean you aren't clueless. (Even with your IM, cell phone, iPods, TV, DVRs, and CD players, you can still be oblivious to what is happening around you.)

38. Look people in the eye when you meet them... (...especially if you want to show them that you are not the sort of sulky, self-centered, spoiled brat they've been reading in this book.)

39. People in black-and-white movies were in color in real life. And no, the world did not begin when you were born. (The typical product of public education has only the vaguest notion the country's past and the ignorance runs deeps.)
40. Despite the billion-dollar campaign to turn your brain into tapioca pudding, try to learn to think clearly and logically.

41. You are not the first and you are not the only one who has gone through what you are going through.

42. Change the oil. (There are quite a few details of life that you will have to master that nobody might get around to mentioning. Changing the oil in your car is one of them.)

43. Don't let the successes of others depress you.

44. Your colleagues are not necessarily your friends, and your friends aren't your family.

45. Grown-ups forget how scary it is to be your age. Just remember: this too shall pass. (Unless you are a total screw-up, your parents know that you will graduate, get a job, and be OK. But you know there are losers who live in trailer parks or with their moms and work in dead-end jobs if they aren't junkies or unemployed. Whether or not you'll end up being like one depends on you.)

46. Check on the guinea pig in the basement. (This is another way of saying you should pay attention to the people and things around you.)

47. You are not perfect, and you don't have to be.

48. Tell yourself the story of your life. Have a point.

49. Don't forget to say thank you. (As often as you say, "It's my life," the fact is that it's not, at least not yet and not exclusively You hold the lives of others in your own as well. Remember that you matter to others because what you do affects them more deeply than you probably can guess right now.)

50. Enjoy this while you can.

Website- http://www.the50rules.com/

Previously known as Derchin.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 10:27 AM by Miller0700.)
01-05-2011 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Re: 50 rules kids won't learn in school

Quote:1. Life is not fair. Get used to it.

1. Common sense....

Quote:2. The real world won't care as much as your school does about your self-esteem. It'll expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.

2. So...... the only way to feel good about yourself is to make lots of money and "benefit" the world accomplish something?

Quote:3. Sorry, you won't make sixty thousand dollars a year right out of high school. And you won't be a vice president or have a company car. You may even have to wear a uniform that doesn't have a designer label

3. Yes it is possible to make that much money right out of high school, and technically you can be a president of your own company right away, unless you mean of the U.S., then obviously you can't, you have to be at least 35 you idiot.

Quote:4. You are not entitled...

4.Ever heard of the constitution?

Quote:5. No matter what your daddy says, you are not a princess...

5. What if your daddy's a king?

Quote:6. No, you cannot be everything you dream...

6. Obviously, you can't be EVERYTHING FUCKING IMAGINABLE.

Quote:7. If you think our teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He won't have tenre, so he'll tend to be a bit edgier. When you screw up, he's not going to ask you how you FEEL about it.

7.You mean the guy that gives you money?

Quote:8. Your navel is not that interesting. Don't spend your life gazing at it.

8.Why is this even........?

Quote:9. Your school may have done away with winners and losers. Life hasn't.

9. Yeah because winners are the ones that make the most money, and the ones in poverty, even if they are happy, are losers.

Quote:10. Life is actually more like dodgeball than your gym teacher thinks.

10. Life is actually like a platypus or a lightbulb or (*insert word here*).

Quote:11. After you graduate, you won't be competing against rivals who were raised to be wimps on the playground.

11. How can I aquire your powers seer of everything?

Quote:12. Humiliation is a part of life. Deal with it.

12. (*Insert word here*) is a part of life, deal with it.

Quote:13. You're not going to the NBA, so hold off on the bling and spare us the attitude.

13. See 11.

Quote:14. Looking like a slut does not empower you.

14. Looking like (*insert word here*) does not empower you.

Quote:15. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping. They called it opportunity.

15. What the hell, do you have multiple personalities?!

Quote:16. Your parents and your little brother are not as embarrassing as you think. What's embarrassing is ingratitude, rudeness, and sulkiness.

16. (*Insert word here*) is embarrassing.

Quote:17. Your parents weren't as boring before as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, driving you around, saving for your education, cleaning up your room, and listening to you tell them how idealistic you are.

17. Your parents are boring BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!111111!!!1!1!!!!1111!!!!

Quote:18. Life is not divided into semesters. And you don't get summer off.

18. Yeah, but school is. Isn't school supposed to be my life?

Quote:19. It's not your parents' fault. If you screw up, you are responsible.

19. EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. Your parents are PERFECT, because they are adults.

Quote:20. Smoking does not make you look cool....It makes you look moronic.

20. FINALLY, something I agree with.

Quote:21. You're offended? So what? No, really. So what?

21. I'm allowed to say mean things to people. They are hurt. So what?!

Quote:22. You are not a victim. So stop whining.

22. Yeah, you just got raped, get over it.

Quote:23. Someday you will have to grow up and actually move out of your parents' house.

23. You don't technically have to, but why would you want to stay there?

Quote:24. Batman's girlfriend is right: "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."

24. To everyone else that may be true, but who cares about their opinion?

Quote:25. Pi does not care what you think.

25. (*Insert word here*) does not care what you think.

Quote:26. A moral compass does not come as standard equipment.

26.(*Insert Magical Object here*) doesn't exist.

Quote:27. Your sexual organs were not meant to engage in higher-order thinking or decision making.

27. (*Insert body part here*) can't think for itself.

Quote:28. Somebody may be watching...

28. Thats only because the government are control freaks that don't even want you doing "bad" things that doesn't effect ANYONE else.

Quote:29. Learn to deal with hypocrisy.

29. See 12.

Quote:30. Zero tolerance = zero common sense.

30. Good answer.

Quote:31. Naked people look different in real life.

31. Only if the fake people are photoshopped.

Quote:32. Television is not real life.

32. (*Insert fiction here*) is fake.

Quote:33. Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.

33. I thought it didn't matter if people are offended?

Quote:34. Winners have a philosophy of life. So do losers.

34. Philosphy exists.

Quote:35. If your butt has its own zip code, it's not because McDonald's forced you to eat all those Big Macs. If you smoke, it's not Joe Camel's fault.
35. Technically, if big macs didn't exist, then you wouldn't eat them.

Quote:36. You are not immortal.

36. Did you run out of ideas?

Quote:37. Being connected does not mean you aren't clueless.

37. You aren't supposed to use double negatives idiot.

Quote:38. Look people in the eye when you meet them...

38. Do what I say because I said so.

Quote:39. People in black-and-white movies were in color in real life. And no, the world did not begin when you were born

39. Did you think (person who can read), was born yesterday?

Quote:40. Despite the billion-dollar campaign to turn your brain into tapioca pudding, try to learn to think clearly and logically.

40. Good answer.

Quote:41. You are not the first and you are not the only one who has gone through what you are going through.

41. I am the first person who has this name and body and personality and family and lives here, that is doing these things right now this way at this time.

Quote:42. Change the oil.

42. What does that even?. >.>

Quote:43. Don't let the successes of others depress you.

43. You are not allowed to be sad if you are a failure.

Quote:44. Your colleagues are not necessarily your friends, and your friends aren't your family.

44. A =/= B =/= C

Quote:45. Grown-ups forget how scary it is to be your age. Just remember: this too shall pass.

45. See 15. Wtf

Quote:46. Check on the guinea pig in the basement.

46. Ha. Ha. That. Was. So. Funny. Rolleyes

Quote:47. You are not perfect, and you don't have to be.

47. I'm sure everyone knows this already.

Quote:48. Tell yourself the story of your life. Have a point.

48. You can have a goal in life. You don't HAVE to though. You can just not care and do whatever.

Quote:49. Don't forget to say thank you.

49. ThankFuck you.

Quote:50. Enjoy this while you can.

50. Enjoy you sorry fucking life.
01-05-2011 02:12 PM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

This is bullshit. Whoever wrote it should ingest a critical amount of various, slow poisons.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
01-05-2011 07:51 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

yeah life is exactly how you tell it to be my god
faggot

[Image: glorious666.png]
01-05-2011 08:14 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Nothing that hasn't been posted here already.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
01-05-2011 09:37 PM
Colin Offline
Pariah

Given 14 thank(s) in 12 post(s)

|55555| Wrote:Nothing that hasn't been posted here already.
Also I'm waiting for TA to chime in with some rebuttal.

PLEASE, TELL US JUSTIN
[Image: ubd5511.png]
01-06-2011 10:57 AM
Fractomancer Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

I gotta learn 43. It's just really damn difficult.

[Image: adhd_mild.gif] Try it on yourself!
01-07-2011 05:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Fractomancer Wrote:I gotta learn 43. It's just really damn difficult.
Same here.

01-07-2011 07:23 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Jealously Laugh
Hell the same happens to me quite a bit.

01-07-2011 09:57 AM
AngryCollegeDude Offline
Renegade

Given 7 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Many of these "rules" enrage me (save a few). It's typical dehumanizing bullshit! Some of them could be right in the proper context, but my guess is that the context the typical "life is hard get used to it" rhetoric spewed by Conservatives and Capitalists. Fuck that shit man, fuck that shit...
01-07-2011 12:41 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , Avatar Korra , Rule_BreakerXVIII
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

AngryCollegeDude Wrote:Many of these "rules" enrage me (save a few). It's typical dehumanizing bullshit! Some of them could be right in the proper context, but my guess is that the context the typical "life is hard get used to it" rhetoric spewed by Conservatives and Capitalists. Fuck that shit man, fuck that shit...
Hmm....

01-07-2011 01:09 PM
AngryCollegeDude Offline
Renegade

I've done some digging and found some amazon reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Kids-Wont-L ... 031236038X

Since I haven't read his book (though I might check it out at the library for some lulz), I can't say for sure, but as suspected, it sounds like this guy is a conservative douche.
He criticizes teachers, but for all the wrong reasons. It sounds like he wants school to be even more strict and more of a hellhole than it already is.

I'll post more on this later because this guys thinking is toxic.
01-07-2011 05:15 PM
AngryCollegeDude Offline
Renegade

My response will be in bold and is aimed at the author of the 50 rules, not the OP of this thread.

[quote="Derchin"]What do you think of it?

The "Rules"

1. Life is not fair. Get used to it.

Has it ever occured to this assclown why life isn't fair? A lot of it has to do with people. We may not be able to make life 100% fair, but we can at least try to make it somewhat fair.

2. The real world won't care as much as your school does about your self-esteem. It'll expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.

Since when did school ever care about self esteem? So some people will be assholes because you're not "good" enough, but that does not make it okay

3. Sorry, you won't make sixty thousand dollars a year right out of high school. And you won't be a vice president or have a company car. You may even have to wear a uniform that doesn't have a designer label

Of course, but you don't have to be such a condescending prick about it.

4. You are not entitled...

Entitled to what exactly? I may not be entitled to a million dollar fortune, but I'd like to think enough about my self to think I'm entitled to basic rights.

5. No matter what your daddy says, you are not a princess...

I'd make a scary looking princess, but fuck you. Stop trying to suck any positive message kids may get. I bet he's one of those assholes who have a problem with Mr Rogers for his positive message.

6. No, you cannot be everything you dream...

Of course not

7. If you think our teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He won't have tenre, so he'll tend to be a bit edgier. When you screw up, he's not going to ask you how you FEEL about it.

Again, fuck you and fuck your "real world".

8. Your navel is not that interesting. Don't spend your life gazing at it.

Yay, I actually agree here

9. Your school may have done away with winners and losers. Life hasn't.

Of course, but that doesn't mean sore winners need to be such assholes to the "losers".

10. Life is actually more like dodgeball than your gym teacher thinks.

Yes because of people like you who encourage injustice and dog eat dog mentality.

11. After you graduate, you won't be competing against rivals who were raised to be wimps on the playground.

By "wimps", I take it you mean those who weren't jerkasses?

12. Humiliation is a part of life. Deal with it.

Uh, no.

13. You're not going to the NBA, so hold off on the bling and spare us the attitude.

I'm not, but someone will.

14. Looking like a slut does not empower you.

I actually agree here.

15. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping. They called it opportunity.

Of course it's not beneath my dignity, at least not the burger flipping part.

16. Your parents and your little brother are not as embarrassing as you think. What's embarrassing is ingratitude, rudeness, and sulkiness.

What's embarassing is macho assholes selling themselves as "realistic" by stereotyping teens and trying to destroy any self worth they have left.

17. Your parents weren't as boring before as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, driving you around, saving for your education, cleaning up your room, and listening to you tell them how idealistic you are.

Yeah they're pretty cool. Know why? Cause they don't go on about how pathetic, lazy, and ungrateful I am

18. Life is not divided into semesters. And you don't get summer off.

Whatever dude.

19. It's not your parents' fault. If you screw up, you are responsible.

I guess

20. Smoking does not make you look cool....It makes you look moronic.

I actually agree again!

21. You're offended? So what? No, really. So what?

You're an asshole? So what? No really so what?

22. You are not a victim. So stop whining.

You are not a compassionate human being, so fuck off and die.

23. Someday you will have to grow up and actually move out of your parents' house.

Duh, but that doesn't mean those who still live with their parents are failures.

24. Batman's girlfriend is right: "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."

Whatever, next!

25. Pi does not care what you think.

What the fuck is pi?

I'll reply to the other 25 rules of assholery later.
01-08-2011 02:59 AM
AngryCollegeDude Offline
Renegade

Derchin Wrote:26. A moral compass does not come as standard equipment.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

27. Your sexual organs were not meant to engage in higher-order thinking or decision making.

Can't argue here, but does he have to come across as so condescending?

28. Somebody may be watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7YqttuQmE

29. Learn to deal with hypocrisy.

Yeah, I deal with it by not putting up with it and calling people out on their bullshit

30. Zero tolerance = zero common sense.

HALLELUJAH! Finally something he's right 100% correct about. Zero tolerance is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

31. Naked people look different in real life.

WTF?

32. Television is not real life.

Well duh!

33. Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.

Did he learn this one the hard way?

34. Winners have a philosophy of life. So do losers.

Yes, and this guy clearly falls in the "loser" department.

35. If your butt has its own zip code, it's not because McDonald's forced you to eat all those Big Macs. If you smoke, it's not Joe Camel's fault.

I agree with this. If people would stop suing over their own choices, than we wouldn't have all these nanny state laws.

36. You are not immortal.

Thanks for reminding me dickcheese.

37. Being connected does not mean you aren't clueless.

So true. I'm sick of those who only get the job because they know others.

38. Look people in the eye when you meet them...

39. People in black-and-white movies were in color in real life. And no, the world did not begin when you were born

How stupid does he think his audiance is? I knew this when I was 5 years old.

40. Despite the billion-dollar campaign to turn your brain into tapioca pudding, try to learn to think clearly and logically.

If by billion dollar campaign, you means our public schools, you're correct about that, but that doesn't mean we should take everything you say as gospel.

41. You are not the first and you are not the only one who has gone through what you are going through.

Of course, but that doesn't mean you get to be brush off those so called "whinners".

42. Change the oil.

WTF?

43. Don't let the successes of others depress you.

I agree with this. Jealousy is a poison. It's better to wish everyone (including yourself) the best instead of wanting them to be as miserable as you. Of course, that doesn't mean it's right for the "winners" to be jerks to the "losers" of this capitalistic game

44. Your colleagues are not necessarily your friends, and your friends aren't your family.

I'm running out of things to say.

45. Grown-ups forget how scary it is to be your age. Just remember: this too shall pass.

And you think you understand your audiance any better? FAIL

46. Check on the guinea pig in the basement.

I don't have a guinea pig and even if I did, I wouldn't keep it locked up in the basement

47. You are not perfect, and you don't have to be.

Another one I can totally agree with. I get so tired of 4.0 students who act like it's the end of the world if they get even one 3.9 or lower. GET OVER YOURSELF!!

48. Tell yourself the story of your life. Have a point.

Why can't I just live?

49. Don't forget to say thank you.

Fuck you.

50. Enjoy this while you can.

Oh I enjoyed debunking these 50 rules of bullshit. Final Verdict, this guy is a dick. A dick who likes to suck out any positive thoughts or feelings of self worth you have, acting like he's doing you a favor. He makes it seem like giving a damn about people is a sign of weakness and that the only way to be strong is to be a macho jerk. Some of the stuff he says is true (zero tolerance, and not having to be perfect), but for the most part, he's a dick.
Website- http://www.the50rules.com/
01-08-2011 05:50 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

@ACD: That is some impressive effort you poured into that. But one can only wonder... who knows what other stuff you could put your energy into, that is not debunking some fucktard's idiotic rules? Just saying.

~~

Perhaps there is no end.
01-08-2011 05:54 AM
 Thanks given by: no
AngryCollegeDude Offline
Renegade

Meh it didn't take that much effort.
01-08-2011 06:08 AM
 Thanks given by: Rule_BreakerXVIII
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

The reviews on Amazon are so ignorant and brainwashed, its painful. Yuck
01-08-2011 08:12 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

everyone Wrote:oh god i am choikng on a thousand dicks ololol
Fuck all of you. It's not the guy who's pessimistic, it's you. You have a deranged, warped view of the world where you see an evil, conspiring entity in everyone you see. A lot of you are in serious need of bullet therapy.
01-10-2011 04:29 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

BobManPerson Wrote:
Fuck all of you. It's not the guy who's pessimistic, it's you. You have a deranged, warped view of the world where you see an evil, conspiring entity in everyone you see. A lot of you are in serious need of bullet therapy.

Kind of agree.

"There is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan. "

From Cube
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123755/

01-10-2011 04:51 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

BobManPerson Wrote:

Uh, what?

This thread is not one of those, "OMG gubbermints are evil, lol," threads, it's a thread that actually makes some sense, given that the person people are criticising is, in fact, a dick. Bigger than you, that is.

~~

Perhaps there is no end.
01-10-2011 04:54 AM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

BobManPerson Wrote:Fuck all of you. It's not the guy who's pessimistic, it's you. You have a deranged, warped view of the world where you see an evil, conspiring entity in everyone you see. A lot of you are in serious need of bullet therapy.
Says the guy telling people to either kill themselves or receive bullets to the skull rather often lately. What's with that, anyway?

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
01-10-2011 04:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Faby Wrote:Uh, what?

This thread is not one of those, "OMG gubbermints are evil, lol," threads, it's a thread that actually makes some sense, given that the person people are criticising is, in fact, a dick. Bigger than you, that is.
I'm not talking about the government. You're applying your paranoid logic to everyone. I'm using the writer of the fifty rules as an example.
01-10-2011 05:20 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

What the fuck. I was to post some shitty argument against BMP but suddenly I read it again and it's not so bad

asdafnasfnasfasofnasonozgskoasfkjooo

01-10-2011 05:44 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

BobManPerson Wrote:
Faby Wrote:Uh, what?

I'm not talking about the government. You're applying your paranoid logic to everyone. I'm using the writer of the fifty rules as an example.

I still don't get why you're frothing at the mouth, though. Those rules were clearly written by a dickhead, and to not call him out on it would be to suck it up and "deal with it."

~~

Perhaps there is no end.
01-10-2011 05:47 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Faby Wrote:I still don't get why you're frothing at the mouth, though. Those rules were clearly written by a dickhead, and to not call him out on it would be to suck it up and "deal with it."
Even you have to admit there's some truth to some of the stuff he says.

05-07-2011 07:15 AM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Derchin Wrote:
Faby Wrote:I still don't get why you're frothing at the mouth, though. Those rules were clearly written by a dickhead, and to not call him out on it would be to suck it up and "deal with it."

Ummmm, no. No, there isn't. Especially since the incident, I'm pretty sure he's just full of trolling bullshit.
05-07-2011 08:17 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Derchin Wrote:

Bumping your own thread = ULTIMATE FAGGOTRY!
05-07-2011 08:41 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Ayliana Wrote:
Derchin Wrote:

Bumping your own thread = ULTIMATE FAGGOTRY!
Who said I bumped it? Cuckoo Fu

05-07-2011 08:58 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Hidden stuff:
[Image: bump.png]

This thread was inactive for nearly four months before you posted today. Ergo, you bumped it.

[Image: middle-finger.jpg]
05-07-2011 09:16 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Ayliana Wrote:This thread was inactive for nearly four months before you posted today. Ergo, you bumped it.

So what? Its my post.

05-17-2011 07:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  i dislike school rules GinJen 16 8,915 05-28-2017 12:41 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
  My school and its stupid rules Luizao876 5 5,890 02-25-2017 02:57 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  Probably The School With The Worst Kids rainman7852 1 1,852 01-15-2017 07:57 AM
Last Post: HSHARK
  Are you going to force your kids to go to school? UnschoolShqiponjë 50 16,249 01-08-2017 04:59 PM
Last Post: stevehein
  More brainwashed kids comment on skipping school. Elfy 34 16,009 01-03-2017 08:15 AM
Last Post: Superkamiguru
  Is it OK that kids hate school? lisafromjackson 12 10,951 01-03-2017 08:11 AM
Last Post: Superkamiguru
  5 Foreign School Rules Way Better Than The American Version Miller0700 1 2,372 09-16-2016 02:52 AM
Last Post: UnicornLionWolf
  “If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” Miller0700 18 7,331 03-20-2016 09:20 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  The African Kids appreciate school argument (split) SoulRiser 23 8,524 03-03-2016 10:39 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  School rules should also apply to teachers KFC Nyan Cat 14 7,148 12-06-2014 09:55 AM
Last Post: KFC Nyan Cat