RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic Abilities
amizon Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

This stuff absolutely scares the S-H-I-T out of me, but... I did have a dream once of me dying my hair ( I know gay sounding), that truly, cross my heart, did come true, and not in any ambiguous manner. The dream was very detailed, especially the setting (I have a semi-photographic memory), which was my friends house, except I had the dream a few months before she moved and before I ever saw the house. I vividly remembered the dream even before the event occurred, which was strange because usually when stuff like this happens I can't be very sure because I don't remember the dream until the event happens, and then I convince myself that I'm making it up so it's all very confusing and I just make myself ignore it. But this I couldn't ignore, it was so exact. Anyways, that's that for this topic because for some reason I don't quite get this stuff scares me BAD BAD BAD BAD.. would their be any good explanation for that? idk.. Now I'm gunna hve to take a bunch of pills to sleep.
12-05-2007 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Marianne Williamson Wrote:Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Biggrin

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-06-2007 12:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Rule_BreakerXVIII , The man
Zombie Offline
Revolutionary

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

I used to be into this, I was into cognition and pyrokinesis. I remember I turned my ipod on shuffle and most song i was actually right. out of all those songs I was right to guess most. pretty interesting stuff.
01-22-2008 10:31 AM
X Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

I think I have them !!!!!!!! Biggrin

[Image: joker.jpg]
01-31-2008 08:00 AM
amizon Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

So in retrospect (now that it's the bright and shiny middle of the afternoon) I think I get freaked out cuz I've sort of been raised to believe that this type of stuff, along with any sort of witch-craft, seances, etc, pretty much invites an evil spirit to haunt you. :S

katie///amizon
its snaky acids kiss
it petrifies the will
these are the isolate, slow faults
that kill, that kill, that kill

Elm - Sylvia Plath
01-31-2008 08:08 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

This kind of reminds me of Chi and other stuff like that.
Why don't you take a look around this website, weird. I think these psychic abilities may have a connection with them. With Jinn.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
01-31-2008 08:24 AM
Hanny Offline
Fanatic

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Re: Psychic Abilities

I actually have quite a spiritual mind. This is OT and it sounds untruthful but when I was little I was pretty perceptive to psychic stuff; Apparently (I don't remember this) we walked past a neighbour's house when I was like two and I said 'that lady's really ill.' and she committed suicide the next week. Similar things happened around that time, like describing a farmhouse somewhere when I'd never been there; and occasionally I used to feel presences, or (once, scared the shit out of me) see them. But I don't get it much anymore, I only get feelings about places and occasionally feel there's something there. But anyway, I don't know what to believe on this subject. I used to meditate, too, though I've falled out of the habit recently.

I believe that things like telekinesis/psychokinesis are real, to an extent, but it's rare and the majority are fakes.

[Image: 72eoaf.gif]
<Darthmat> I love the taste of meat in my mouth. Cory, I don't know how you live without it.
<Darthmat> "Forbidden meat tastes sweetest."

Penisometer
8======================================================================o
Conclusion: Still a penis.
02-03-2009 09:38 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
RE: Psychic Abilities

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Psychic
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Telepathy
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Medium
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Precognition (related to clairvoyance)

...and more! But I'm not posting over 9,000 pages worth of it here in a single post. Look it up yourself!

As you can clearly see, a skeptical and scientific solution to all that stuff going on. And on a side note, why is this stickied?

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
09-03-2012 12:37 AM
 Thanks given by: V.R.
zagix Offline
Banned

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

Psychics = Bullshit

I can't believe you actually believe in this shit
09-03-2012 04:40 AM
GreenLamp Offline
My lamp is green.

Given 22 thank(s) in 14 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

(12-05-2007 08:05 PM)amizon Wrote:  This stuff absolutely scares the S-H-I-T out of me, but... I did have a dream once of me dying my hair ( I know gay sounding), that truly, cross my heart, did come true, and not in any ambiguous manner. The dream was very detailed, especially the setting (I have a semi-photographic memory), which was my friends house, except I had the dream a few months before she moved and before I ever saw the house. I vividly remembered the dream even before the event occurred, which was strange because usually when stuff like this happens I can't be very sure because I don't remember the dream until the event happens, and then I convince myself that I'm making it up so it's all very confusing and I just make myself ignore it. But this I couldn't ignore, it was so exact. Anyways, that's that for this topic because for some reason I don't quite get this stuff scares me BAD BAD BAD BAD.. would their be any good explanation for that? idk.. Now I'm gunna hve to take a bunch of pills to sleep.

This happens to me quite often. I will go somewhere and feel deja vu, like I've been there. Then I get these little pics in my head, like the location was visited in a dream. Da hell?
09-27-2012 01:29 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Purported "psychics" are all too busy giving hazy, uncertain accounts of the future for gullible customers instead of using their totally-not-at-all-bullshit "powers" for actual uses, such as discovering the cures for diseases or other disastors ahead of time.

...isn't that interesting...?

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 07:19 AM by Sociopath.)
09-27-2012 07:15 AM
 Thanks given by: Miller0700 , The man
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

Given 63 thank(s) in 46 post(s)

Speaking of psychics, did anyone see that thing about the "mind reader" that had a bunch of guys on the Internet doing searches on the person to find out their personal info?

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose
So I’d rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless
I don’t need the circus or the day of national observance
I need you to think for you and stop being a servant
-Immortal Technique, The Martyr, The Martyr
09-28-2012 11:32 AM
AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Offline
Peace Loving Blood Lover

Given 47 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

I wish I could read what people are thinking,see and or feel their emotions,and read all their memories,even the ones they don't remember,and control them all.Call me a stalker but I'm starting to get more and more interested in physcology(teach me how to spell).

Congratulations humanity,because you refuse to let go of the old and evolve you actually make people believe in 2012. Not only that, but you're the only species on Earth that were able to make it possible, now we get to sit until we die because we couldn't get to Mars. We have failed as a society and don't deserve our gifts to survive for this long. Maybe this is why dinosaurs are extinct, we sure aren't any better than the dirt you say we're created from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DvwSOFto#! Noo

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 11:49 AM by AtheistLGBTQAnarchist.)
09-29-2012 11:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Since our memories and thoughts are a bunch of random, incoherent garble you probably won't get too far.

Previously known as Derchin.
09-29-2012 12:53 PM
AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Offline
Peace Loving Blood Lover

Given 47 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

I think the ability would just overdrive your brain with all your memories and thoughts and emotions. It would be like becoming the person 100% mentally.

Congratulations humanity,because you refuse to let go of the old and evolve you actually make people believe in 2012. Not only that, but you're the only species on Earth that were able to make it possible, now we get to sit until we die because we couldn't get to Mars. We have failed as a society and don't deserve our gifts to survive for this long. Maybe this is why dinosaurs are extinct, we sure aren't any better than the dirt you say we're created from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DvwSOFto#! Noo

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin
09-30-2012 01:41 AM
Potato Offline
Pariah

Given 64 thank(s) in 50 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

if you see a person do what looks like a magic trick, which is the simpler explanation: it was done with forces outside of this natural world that we know nothing about, or it was done by means that works within the model of reality that we've built through observing the natural world- it was simply a person performing a magic trick?

if you drop money on the sidewalk and they disappear the next day, that's not evidence that it poofed into supernatural dimensions, because we know that people will pick up money and it's a simple explanation. if someone telekinetically moves a quarter or whatever, that's not evidence for psychic abilities, because we know that people can do magic tricks and it's a simple explanation.
11-12-2012 10:00 PM
 Thanks given by: zagix , Sociopath , Miller0700 , The man
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

So natural, those who claim to have it are either lying or in a mental asylum.

I did have a grand-uncle who liked to study all this psychic stuff. Supposedly he found some book, and tried talking with some other beings. He soon ended up half-insane, like talking to air or just being out of it at some times.

When he died, my grand-father burned all his belongings.

I teeter on edge about psychic stuff. I consider it possible but I also don't believe it to be something a human possesses, but rather a form of manipulation by some other being. So it's not a human capacity but rather the use of said beings to do things otherwise impossible within our dimension.

(Think the Warp from warhammer 40k, or "hyperspace" in Star Wars. An area outside of our current dimension, with it's own natural laws, yet sharing the same space. Maybe a "parallel universe" also works.)

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
06-08-2013 04:51 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

(06-08-2013 05:10 AM)Ravia Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 04:51 AM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  So natural, those who claim to have it are either lying or in a mental asylum.

I have no reason to lie about my experiences, but I am in a mental asylum (known as Earth). Razz

I don't mess with any "beings", try to speak to the dead, etc. I just have dreams or 'passing thoughts' that end up coming true, usually when I least expect it. I think it's simply intuition and perception.

I honestly don't consider those things as being human capacity, but rather stemming from information input from the soul to the brain, with some of it being deciphered and stored in the brain.

The human mind isn't capable of such levels of intuition or perception without gathering the information from another level/dimension. Our brains only work on this plane of existence, but for those who might believe in this stuff, it could be that the soul, which is capable of accessing another dimension, with different laws, can circumvent the laws of our dimension to take advantage of space/time.

Or you could just as well have had a simple dream, and are remembering the bits that fit into the event(with some additional memories simply being created by the human mind). How can you tell whether the memory you have is real or made up?(Reminds me of Memento)

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
06-08-2013 05:23 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

Quote:I don't mess with any "beings", try to speak to the dead, etc. I just have dreams or 'passing thoughts' that end up coming true, usually when I least expect it. I think it's simply intuition and perception.
This happens to me often enough to make me consider the possibility it isn't just coincidence. Also seems to happen more with things relating to some people/events more than others.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
06-08-2013 05:29 AM
 Thanks given by: Æternas
Potato Offline
Pariah

Psychic Abilities

Quote:Some psychologists have explained the apparent prevalence of precognitive dreams in terms of memory biases, namely a selective memory for accurate predictions and distorted memory so that dreams are retrospectively fitted onto subsequent events.[8] In one experiment, subjects were asked to write down their dreams in a diary. This prevented the selective memory effect, and the dreams no longer seemed accurate about the future.[37] Another experiment gave subjects a fake diary of a student with apparently precognitive dreams. This diary described events from the person's life, as well as some predictive dreams and some non-predictive dreams. When subjects were asked to recall the dreams they had read, they remembered more of the successful predictions than unsuccessful ones.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 07:07 PM by Potato.)
06-08-2013 07:03 PM
 Thanks given by: The man
Potato Offline
Pariah

Psychic Abilities

Quote:The human mind isn't capable of such levels of intuition or perception without gathering the information from another level/dimension. Our brains only work on this plane of existence, but for those who might believe in this stuff, it could be that the soul, which is capable of accessing another dimension, with different laws, can circumvent the laws of our dimension to take advantage of space/time.

ur joking right?
06-08-2013 07:08 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

I think people overestimate the abilities of the brain for the sole purpose that we're a)human and b)like to guess big on things we dont know. The brain is pretty complicated and there isnt much we know about it, but I dont believe that makes the brain as powerful as people like to claim.

Its like looking at a box, curious to whats inside(gold? a cute animal? unlimited power? a cure to sickness?). You flip it over and theres just air and you go "oh...". We humans seem to project our wants and wishes to the unknown because the unknown gives it that space. Once its known, the facts take up that space and your wants and wishes are invalidated and removed.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
06-09-2013 01:34 AM
sswbm Offline
Revolutionary

Given 192 thank(s) in 120 post(s)
Thumbs Down RE: Psychic Abilities

*sigh* It's so stupid when people resort to using supernatural things as a way to explain everything
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 07:16 AM by sswbm.)
09-29-2014 07:15 AM
 Thanks given by: The man
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

(09-29-2014 07:15 AM)Jop Wrote:  *sigh* It's so stupid when people resort to using supernatural things as a way to explain everything

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Perhaps we just have belief in a higher form of science and technology yet to be discovered. Perhaps time is not linear. Perhaps we do actually have some form of measurable "soul" energy which exists outside space-time and uses our brain as an anchor which causes occasional feedback of information revealing one of the many possible future occurrences.

Or maybe some aliens are just screwing with us.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
09-29-2014 08:11 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser
Deleted Away
Default User Title

Given 204 thank(s) in 138 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

Holy shit, I just remembered telekinesis.

Long before I joined SS, I was trying to develop telekinesis, telepathy, everything. I gave up because it didn't seem to work, but I'm probably going to try it again.

:
05-13-2017 05:57 PM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Given 559 thank(s) in 410 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

clowns to the left of me
jokers to the right, here i am
stuck in the middle with youuuuu
05-13-2017 06:51 PM
The man Offline
Resistance Leader

Given 104 thank(s) in 92 post(s)

(05-13-2017 06:51 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  clowns to the left of me
jokers to the right, here i am
stuck in the middle with youuuuu

their pee should hv been shot out like a ki blast breaking the rocks

oh and also No one has any rights. We're free, rights create invisible restrictions. But we live in a society where the majority accepts rights to be true.
05-13-2017 08:48 PM
There is no cause of anything

Given 204 thank(s) in 143 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

I'm currently looking into astral projection, and when I learn it and get good at it I shall perform some experiments.

"I’M BEGGING YOU, PRINCE ZUKO! It’s time for you to look inward and begin asking yourself the big question: who are you and what do YOU want?"
" While it is always best to believe in one’s self, a little help from others can be a great blessing"
-Uncle Iroh(Avatar: the Last Airbender)
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2017 12:08 AM by Avatar Korra.)
05-14-2017 12:08 AM
Deleted Away
Default User Title

Given 204 thank(s) in 138 post(s)

(05-14-2017 12:08 AM)Korravatar Wrote:  I'm currently looking into astral projection, and when I learn it and get good at it I shall perform some experiments.
How does one perform astral projection? I've tried it once or twice, but I don't really know how to anymore. I'm kind of scared to research it in fear that I will arrive back at the scary side of YouTube where people use the old hag as their thumbnail.
Scratchchin

:
05-14-2017 01:34 AM
There is no cause of anything

Given 204 thank(s) in 143 post(s)
Psychic Abilities

Ryan Cropper has some pretty good Astral Projection tips/how tos.
Here's his playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...magOpNUQvo
There are a bunch of different strategies, but it seems to often starts with this: You go to bed and sleep about 4 hours, then you get up for 30 minutes. This is supposed to be a great time to do the techniques.
-Imagining yourself free falling.
-Imagining climbing out of your body with a rope.
-Rolling your eyes back and looking toward the area in between your eyes(eventually feeling a pressure there)
-Imagining yourself spinning(the angle doesn't matter). This combined with the previous one made me feel the vibrations so intensely. I probably would've actually left my body, but I got scared and made myself stop. xD
-Trying to roll out of your body
And others. I got them from here: http://in5d.com/30-astral-projection-techniques/

A big tip is not getting over excited because it interrupts your focus.
Ryan explains this way better. xD

"I’M BEGGING YOU, PRINCE ZUKO! It’s time for you to look inward and begin asking yourself the big question: who are you and what do YOU want?"
" While it is always best to believe in one’s self, a little help from others can be a great blessing"
-Uncle Iroh(Avatar: the Last Airbender)
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2017 03:04 AM by Avatar Korra.)
05-14-2017 03:03 AM
 Thanks given by: Deleted