RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn it I am fucking pissed
schoolsucks08 Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Damn it I am fucking pissed

SCHOOL SUCKS!

Damn it! I just got word that I am being investigated by that shitty ass excuse for a high school that I go to for using profanity on myspace, and referring to one of my teachers in one of my blogs as a bitch. Well to say the least this really pisses me the fuck off. It's none of their damn business what I do outside of school, and they better stay the fuck out of my damn business. Shit like this just goes to show you what assholes most teachers are. I have yet to figure out who it was that reported my so called inappropriate conduct to the office, but I guess it really doesn’t matter who it was at this point. For now I'm just going to remove some of the stuff from my page, and wait until this shit blows over. And then I will put all of my stuff back on my page. I really don't think there is much they can do about this shit, but I just hope I don't get suspended for this shit. Because I have done missed too many days as it is.

No matter what happens in my life, I will always remember my school days as the worst days of my life.
05-03-2007 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eidolon Away
Fanatic

Given 37 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

I hardly think they can legally punish you for your myspace. It just isn't right.

If you do get in trouble, fight it.
05-03-2007 10:23 AM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Re: Damn it I am fucking pissed

schoolsucks08 Wrote:SCHOOL SUCKS!

Damn it! I just got word that I am being investigated by that shitty ass excuse for a high school that I go to for using profanity on myspace, and referring to one of my teachers in one of my blogs as a bitch. Well to say the least this really pisses me the fuck off. It's none of their damn business what I do outside of school, and they better stay the fuck out of my damn business. Shit like this just goes to show you what assholes most teachers are. I have yet to figure out who it was that reported my so called inappropriate conduct to the office, but I guess it really doesn’t matter who it was at this point. For now i'm just going to remove some of the stuff from my page, and wait until this shit blows over. And then I will put all of my stuff back on my page. I really don't think there is much they can do about this shit, but I just hope I don't get suspended for this shit. Because I have done missed too many days as it

Welcome to School Survival!

They're investigating you? WTF? Isn't that invasion of privacy?
05-03-2007 10:23 AM
Vatman Offline
Foreplay in Ink

Given 98 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

Be carefull what you put on myspace/facebook/xanga....

College's/Business's/Public Schools...all look at them now because once you put something up onto one of those websites you agree(when you create your page...its in that thing you clicked "I accept" without reading it) to have it as public information.

And not to scare you...but yahoo/google/ all major search engine's keep a record of everything you search/click on and constantly sell it to different websites, because by going on it you agree (this time without having to sign for anything) that you are useing their search engine to find what you want and because its their's they can check what you searched.

Not to mention microsoft sells your ip adress to tracking companies that will tell you the name/phone #/address of anyone for 15 bucks.

Some cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.
05-03-2007 10:40 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Cosbydaf Wrote:

Damn it! I just got word that I am being investigated by that shitty ass excuse for a high school that I go to for using profanity on myspace, and referring to one of my teachers in one of my blogs as a bitch. Well to say the least this really pisses me the fuck off. It's none of their damn business what I do outside of school, and they better stay the fuck out of my damn business. Shit like this just goes to show you what assholes most teachers are. I have yet to figure out who it was that reported my so called inappropriate conduct to the office, but I guess it really doesn’t matter who it was at this point. For now i'm just going to remove some of the stuff from my page, and wait until this shit blows over. And then I will put all of my stuff back on my page. I really don't think there is much they can do about this shit, but I just hope I don't get suspended for this shit. Because I have done missed too many days as it

Yeah, and they don't fucking care.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
05-03-2007 12:23 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Dark Soul X Wrote:
Cosbydaf Wrote:

Well, no suprises there.
05-03-2007 12:32 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Cosbydaf Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:
Cosbydaf Wrote:

Well, no suprises there.
They have the power, so they think it's their right.

Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

05-03-2007 12:33 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Dark Soul X Wrote:
Cosbydaf Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:
Cosbydaf Wrote:

Well, no suprises there.

Yeah, because "They're doing it for our good." Yeah fucking right. If they really gave a damn about anyone they wouldn't force people to go.
05-03-2007 12:40 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Cosbydaf Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:
Cosbydaf Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:
Cosbydaf Wrote:

Well, no suprises there.

Yeah, because "They're doing it for our good." Yeah fucking right. If they really gave a damn about anyone they wouldn't force people to go.
Damn right. They just want the cash and the power, and the opportunity to miserate (new DSXtionary word) our lives.

05-03-2007 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Given thank(s) in post(s)

Vatman Wrote:And not to scare you...but yahoo/google/ all major search engine's keep a record of everything you search/click on and constantly sell it to different websites
Actually most of them delete it within a couple of months. Even so, they keep it for legal reasons not to sell.

schoolsucks08 Wrote:It's none of their damn business what I do outside of school, and they better stay the fuck out of my damn business.
I'm thinking of a word: homework.
05-03-2007 12:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply
asfagrwh Offline
Rebel

a lot of people from my school started talking shit about teachers on Facebook and was expelled from school I was the lucky ones that just had to stay after school for 25 minutes for two days and all i posted was "lol that is so true" and "did Max egg Ms.Chan's house?" and he did......2 times
05-03-2007 02:36 PM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

no. public information it may be. but even if you were directly in front of the teacher saying to your friend he/she fucking sucked, you shouldn't get in trouble for that. it's the right to opinion.
05-03-2007 05:57 PM
haza Offline
Renegade

yeah that really is none of their stuff seriously what can they do like say : dont put stuff on your myspace saying your teacher is a shithead
well im sure that they will be able to delete your myspace

..... but if I were one of those rich kids I would just sue the school for invasion of privacy

so I stole your good luck stick charm ey? Why dont you just sue me??????
05-03-2007 07:18 PM
Vatman Offline
Foreplay in Ink

Kirby Wrote:
Vatman Wrote:And not to scare you...but yahoo/google/ all major search engine's keep a record of everything you search/click on and constantly sell it to different websites
Actually most of them delete it within a couple of months. Even so, they keep it for legal reasons not to sell.
I know for a fact that google/yahoo sell the ip address of people who fall under specific statistics(by their searches) to amazon/ebay.

schoolsucks08 Wrote:It's none of their damn business what I do outside of school, and they better stay the fuck out of my damn business
I'm thinking of a word: homework.
I'm thinking of 2 words: Community Service

05-03-2007 09:48 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

schoolsucks08 Wrote:Damn it! I just got word that I am being investigated by that shitty ass excuse for a high school that I go to for using profanity on myspace, and referring to one of my teachers in one of my blogs as a bitch.

You should check this site: http://defendyoursites.tripod.com/

defendyoursites Wrote:Schools have NO authority to police what students place on their webpages so long as it is not threatening to school faculty, staff, or students. If you do not want to be unjustly punished for posting your opinion online, then read on!

By the way, welcome to SS Smile Pirate2

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
05-04-2007 01:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jaded110 Offline
Rebel

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Do your self a favor: change your privacy settings. My myspace is set so only my friends can view it. Go to account settings and click 'privacy settings,' then change whatever you want. This should keep your account safe.

We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible. Barack Obama
05-04-2007 03:14 AM
Vatman Offline
Foreplay in Ink

I know four different ways to bypass privacy setting on myspace....if I know four...im sure they know 100

05-04-2007 06:54 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Vatman Wrote:I know four different ways to bypass privacy setting on myspace....if I know four...im sure they know 100
Maybe it isn't so.

05-04-2007 11:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I'm fucking pissed zagix 47 9,618 01-17-2012 12:57 PM
Last Post: Efs
  Fucking Pissed Guest 13 3,473 12-23-2006 12:38 PM
Last Post: 0bliiVioN