RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Re: 2012

yet, has the world ended? NO! HOW WILL THIS BE ANY DIFFRENT? god damn

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
09-05-2008 08:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
undergroundrevolutionary Offline
Pariah

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

its different because now i have to deal with the natural disaster bullshit

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life your living? Bob Marley
09-05-2008 02:42 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

It's different 'cause there's people and civlization and crap now. The last time it happened we were either in caves or not around yet.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
09-06-2008 08:04 AM
chibichibibear Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

jews<holocaust Wrote:Its was like june 6 2006 was the day the world was supposed to end but we are still here

Well that one was just super idiots because "Satan's number ho shit!" And not thinking about how that same date happened every one hundred years. Rolleyes

This Aztec 2012 thing, hopefully something awesome does happen, but I doubt anything will.
I've a friend who thinks there will be a very large, and of course very destructive war in 2012.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) English philosopher, mathematician and writer.

My posts are usually lengthy, and I can't help it much... Sorry.
09-07-2008 10:36 AM
wyldstryke Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

ok, few points id like to point out..

1: the Mayans didn't die out, they disappeared. there isnt a record of a decline of population or how they could have been wiped out, they just up and left(how and when can be discussed).

2: you cant flip stuff in space because there is no definite up or down. direction in a vacuum is only relevant to perception. shift or rotation would be a more accurate word.

3: prophecy and fortune telling of end of the world prophecies have happened all over the world at similar times. the example of the Mayan calendar and the I Ching are good examples. this is similar to the concept of dragons, which appeared globally are about the same time period, even with no cultural interaction between peoples.

4: the only reason that a pole shift would affect any sort of technology would be if it was dependent on them. saying that it has happened before and nothing happened would be like comparing the technology of a bow to a .50 caliber rifle and saying there isnt any difference.

Nature created neither servants nor masters. I want neither to rule, or be ruled.
09-07-2008 05:43 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

There are a few things that make me consider this:
I like a juicy story.
I can be a bit gullible sometimes (one of my flaws).
And I have dreams that come true.

That last one is pretty significant, since it is as illogical as why /b/tards do what they do. Usually the dream is just like a small few second "video clip" from my life with little to no sound even though sometimes I know what I am thinking/feeling. They come and go, but no matter what they freak me out. It's like deja vu except freaking crazy.

09-13-2008 10:47 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

THIS TOPIC MUST BECOME ACTIVE AGAIN.

I believe nothing will happen, at all, people will BAaaw, and that'll be that.

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
01-13-2010 04:22 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

I'll transform my basement into a safe room. If something does happen, I'll be prepared, and if it doesn't, then at least I have lotsa food/clothes/improvised weapons/etc. for awhile.

I think some earthquakes and shit will happen, but nothing major, no huge crevasses in the middle of areas which have no fault lines opening up and swallowing whole cities, none of that.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
01-13-2010 07:04 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

It's not like much is holding me here anyway. So, whatever.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
01-13-2010 07:56 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

Actuallty the Annunaki Will return to earth and the creator of the xtraterrestrial human crossbreads, Enki will try to take more of our gold again.

The Book of Enoch calls them the Fallen angles that "Interbred with our women"

Genesis 6:4 Wrote:The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

These Nephlim/Marduks/Anunnaki came from Planet X/ Nibiru to mine gold on the Earth. Their workers mutinied so they used their advanced technology and combined their DNA with that of the evolving earth primate Homo Erectus to eventually produce homo sapiens to be their slave workers. "Made in God's Image"

Annunaki translated means "Those who descended from heaven"

The Assyrians have notably referred to the 12th planet as "Heaven" aka Niburu

You guys ready to see the land of "Paradise"? Smile

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
01-13-2010 09:01 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

We'll have to welcome some gods with lead and lasers, you say?

Oh lawl. Laugh

Also, whoever made this story forgot that gold is useless and possibly worthless in an advanced civilization.

edit: BUT THAT PLANET WAS SUPPOSED TO CRASH INTO US LOL

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
01-13-2010 09:23 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Also, whoever made this story forgot that gold is useless and possibly worthless in an advanced civilization.

They need it to keep their planet habitable. They shoot it up in to the atmosphere of niburu and the gold helps reflects the sun as it orbits by.

Sodom and Gomora were destroyed by nuclear bombs in the days of Noah.This civil War waged by the advanced Xtraterrestrials lead to the collapse of the Sumerian civilization.

You see Enki and Enli were having a power struggle for supremacy and utilized their humans and neplim crossbreed followers to fight eachother hence we get the story of Sri Krishna who led a mighty army in his holy chariot and david and Goliath,

Goliath being one of the many Dna experiementations done by these "gods".

After the Annunaki left humans and human Neplim crossbreeds are forced to work to together in order to reconstruct civilization.

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~

Mint Member
01-13-2010 09:40 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Anything else could be used for that, if ever. The gold would rather melt btw, and there would be no life on that planet if it wasn't a part of the atmosphere.

also inb4 more posts how do you come up with this crap?

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-13-2010 09:50 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Sumerian Clay Tablets, Dead Sea Scrolls, Bible,Epic of Gilgamesh, Bhagavad Ghita, Planet X, Assyrian lore and Astronomical knowledge .

Mint Member
01-13-2010 09:53 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

I don't know if you're actually serious Mystery, but either way, it's hilarious.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
01-13-2010 10:04 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

You can't fool me, I still want some of your weed.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-13-2010 10:05 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Anything else could be used for that, if ever. The gold would rather melt btw,

lolz Smile Gold doesn't melt on planet earth so why would it melt on niburu the planet doesn't get closer to the sun than where earth is at right now.

Mint Member
01-13-2010 10:11 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

SO WHY WOULD IT FUCKING BE NEEDED

Geez. O3 is much less scarce, an advanced civilization could produce some as a byproduct of electrolysis.

And you still haven't given me your WEED.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-13-2010 10:42 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Xtraterrestrials have a different Arcadian rythim than humans. They is sensitive to heat. :(

Mint Member
01-13-2010 10:51 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

I wish I'd never made this thread.

The end.

Hidden stuff:
ALIENS AREN'T REAL.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
IF SOMETHING

01-14-2010 08:19 AM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Weswammy Wrote:I wish I'd never made this thread.

The end.

Hidden stuff:
ALIENS AREN'T REAL.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
IF SOMETHING

It is TOO LATE TO REPENT NOW.

MWAHAHAHA

Wastin' time
01-14-2010 08:22 AM
Lovey Offline
Renegade

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

If something what?

somebody Wrote:This game separates the men from the other men, because why are men playing with boys anyways.
01-14-2010 03:12 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Mystery will pray to his aliens so badly that a huge bouncy ball will fall on our heads.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-14-2010 03:22 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

It's coming guys, NEARING US>

THE DAY SOME HOPES WILL BE LET DOWN.

Wastin' time
01-16-2010 09:09 AM