RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAW FUCKING CHICKEN
Specter Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Re: RAW FUCKING CHICKEN

BobManPerson Wrote:My school served us RAW CHICKEN today.
They didn't cook the chicken properly, but decided to give it to us anyways. Luckily, I noticed something was wrong with the chicken, so I didn't eat any. Three of my other friends weren't so lucky. One of my friends ate his entire portion, and threw up in his mouth a few hours later. My other friend ate his entire portion too, and two periods after lunch, he left school. My third friend ate part of his, but nothing's happened to him yet.

(The chicken was also deep-fried, which made it harder to see the actual meat.)

Rofl

Jesus backwards sounds like 'sausage'. =D
05-10-2008 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taking a stand Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

if the canadian school systum was as deeply fucked up as the united states school systum, then ude no why we hate our schools with a passion!! Thunder

fuck our schools Upyours

STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT, EVEN IF YOUR STANDING ALONE. AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, EVEN IF YOUR AN ARMY OF ONE." -ANONAMOUS, ADDED TO BY ZACK SHOFRON (AKA TAKING A STAND)
05-10-2008 08:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

oh trust me, it is. it is. I hate it with a dark and bloody passion.

John:"ONLY YOU! ONLY YOU WOULD THINK OF PUTTING A SCREAMER IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR SUMMATIVE PRESENTATION!! IN WORLD RELIGIONS!
Me: Come on! I was just seeing if they were paying attention!

Though I walk through the valley
Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

[Image: copbusted.jpg]
Phail.

We Are The Public Education System. Prepare To Be Assimilated. Resistance Is Futile.
05-11-2008 12:00 AM
Taking a stand Offline
Rebel

La Barata Wrote:oh trust me, it is. it is. I hate it with a dark and bloody passion.
hahahahaha welll, then u r talkin to the right dude lol Thumbsup

STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT, EVEN IF YOUR STANDING ALONE. AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, EVEN IF YOUR AN ARMY OF ONE." -ANONAMOUS, ADDED TO BY ZACK SHOFRON (AKA TAKING A STAND)
05-11-2008 05:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

Canada, us, same school system, just without the metal detectors

John:"ONLY YOU! ONLY YOU WOULD THINK OF PUTTING A SCREAMER IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR SUMMATIVE PRESENTATION!! IN WORLD RELIGIONS!

Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

Phail.

We Are The Public Education System. Prepare To Be Assimilated. Resistance Is Futile.
05-11-2008 05:38 AM
Taking a stand Offline
Rebel

La Barata Wrote:Canada, us, same school system, just without the metal detectors
i hate thos stupid detectors!

05-11-2008 05:44 AM
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

maybe if they take them out, the people will be less inclined to bring in a weapon to killl the people who put them there

Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

Phail.

05-11-2008 11:06 AM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

Some of you are really illiterate.
05-11-2008 11:34 AM
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

what exactly, pray tell, do you mean by that?

Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

Phail.

05-11-2008 11:40 AM
Fanatic

I mean that some of you can't spell for shit.
05-11-2008 11:43 AM
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

I'm not writing a college application, I'm casually chatting on a forum with other people. A forum where, might I add, people should be accepted. It's not your place to attempt to call out someone for something minor like that, especially with an insult.

Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

Phail.

05-11-2008 11:56 AM
Fanatic

I wasn't actually referring to you. But I do really think that some people on the forum are morons.
05-11-2008 12:04 PM
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

True. I'm sorry, I overreacted, but I do think that it's really not your place to say that. are we cool? (I hate saying that, but it's the only way I can think of to say that)

Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

Phail.

05-11-2008 12:11 PM
Fanatic

They have every right to come on the forum, but when I see somebody typing messages I can barely read, it annoys me. Not enough to immediately call them an idiot, and if they want to type like that, that's their choice if that's what they prefer.
05-11-2008 12:18 PM
La Barata Offline
Revolutionary

I see your point, it can get annoying.

Of the shadow of death
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
'CAUSE I'M INTO
DRAGONFORCE!

Phail.

05-11-2008 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chicken Soup Story on Zero Tolerance Arekkusu 15 5,251 04-18-2017 04:13 AM
Last Post: James Comey