RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Re: Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

None of the world is making any actions, the governments like it crowded and convenient, to make everything seem unoriginal and copied, also having a lot of sheep to work on them. So, they want us to grow in numbers. Why do you think that Catholic church urges people not to use condoms? Because that means more followers(babies enter it against their will).

And I make a difference - a choice. Not to reproduce.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
01-23-2010 02:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

I don't think we should eliminate the human race. That's silly. But I definitely don't wan't to deal with this kind of shit: [Image: crowded-pool-japan.jpg]

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
01-23-2010 05:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

http://www.antihumanism.com/faq/

Quote:What is Humanism?
Humanism is the mental habit of looking at the world as if it existed only for human beings. If there’s a forest, you consume it. If there is land, you use it. If there was other stuff on that land, it’s Too Bad, because you’ve just gotta have that 4×4 truck, color television, and sprawling suburban home, if you’re a wealthy first worlder. Or maybe you simply want another patch of land for subsistence farming and slash-n-burn agriculture, if you’re a third worlder. Either way, you’re not thinking of anything except yourself and other humans. It’s like the whole rest of the world doesn’t exist.

What is Anti-Humanism?
Anti-Humanists recognize that without our environment, we die. For this reason, we can no longer think of humanity in terms of individuals and what individuals want (color TVs, slash and burn agriculture, “freedom”) but as an organism inside of an environment. Humanity is one single mass, and we are but its cells. Our individual wants and purchasing power are not as important as the health of the whole in the context of its environment, because if the environment dies, the whole dies, and then the individual is nothing.

How does Anti-Humanism Work?
You stop thinking in terms of “rights” and “freedoms” and other individualistic, moralizing nonsense. You start thinking in terms of practical survival of your species. You open your mind to the possibility that most people are stupid and useless and that, if we terminate them, we will notice absolutely zero loss and no one of importance will care. You stop thinking of the world as a place ordained by God for human consumption. You stop worrying about what you want and start focusing on what you need. You’ll find the latter category is much smaller, and far less destructive.

How can I practice Anti-Humanism?
Repeat after me: Human life is not sacred. Not every life is important. Most people are functionless bovines devoid of redeeming qualities. Our environment is dying because, thanks to humanism, we overpopulated and have polluted, destroyed, maimed, overused, until we’re at global catastrophe levels. In this light, every dead human is a victory. Stop screwing around and start thinking seriously about killing all those but our most valuable members of society. We don’t need movie actresses, we don’t need democratic politicians, we don’t need people with IQs of under 120. We need smart, strong, capable people who can think outside the mental confinement called humanism.

Who are Humanists?
Liberals, conservatives, Christians, Jews, most Buddhists, every businessperson. Remember, respecting the individual pays and makes you popular, with the only glitch being that you murder us all and our world. Good work.

You’re so Bloodthirsty…
Listen, idiot, if we don’t fix something we all die. Which would you rather have: a few smart survivors, or all of us die for humanistic equality? You fucking moron – you’re first against the wall for even asking such a stupid question.

Are you Angry?
Dunno. There used to be smart people in control, but now a herd of morons has taken over and destroyed almost everything good. Wouldn’t you want them dead? If you don’t, you’re probably a moron.

Don’t you have Morals?
Yes – with one single rule – don’t kill your own goddamn planet.

What about (special interest here)?

When we’re not on the brink of environmental destruction, I’ll worry about your problem.

You’re a Nazi/Communist/Asshole
When people cannot understand arguments, they use broad meaningless classifications to try to defeat the other party. It won’t work. When the food wars start, no one is going to care about your moral pretense.

What about retarded people?
What are they good for? “Kill them all.” – David Vincent

I would like to…
You…do…not…understand. This isn’t about what you’d like. It’s about what must be done. If you still don’t understand, go stand up against that wall. Over a bit. Blindfold?

You monster!
Your way of thinking is obsolete. Our planet is near death because of your pitying, moralistic viewpoint. Remember this rule, and remember it well: “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” Good intentions without a reality check is murder. So now it’s your turn against the wall.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
01-23-2010 07:10 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

hewhodestroysall Wrote:How does Anti-Humanism Work?
You stop thinking in terms of “rights” and “freedoms” and other individualistic, moralizing nonsense. You start thinking in terms of practical survival of your species. You open your mind to the possibility that most people are stupid and useless and that, if we terminate them, we will notice absolutely zero loss and no one of importance will care. You stop thinking of the world as a place ordained by God for human consumption. You stop worrying about what you want and start focusing on what you need. You’ll find the latter category is much smaller, and far less destructive.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Freedom and individual rights are probably the only things that will save humanity. These idiots are confusing individualism with materialism. Do we really want to trust a small elite group with the future of our species? This so-called "Antihumanism" sounds more like "fascistic oligarchy" to me. If we really want to survive we'll need a vast, free "soup" of diverse ideas and perspectives from people representing all walks of life. There's a much greater chance of world-saving ideas coming from that than from a concentrated elite.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
01-24-2010 04:04 AM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Those idiots support the 'know your place' approach, and want only the upper place. "OMG UR NOT IMPORTNT GO AND WORK LOL"

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
01-24-2010 04:39 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

lol just providing a what your up against mentality as alot of people in here were sounding dangerously close to that. Laugh

image hosting jpg
01-24-2010 10:50 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Well, there's one site on the interwebs that's a lot more likely to get shut down than SS is. Yay for that. Cuckoo

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
01-25-2010 08:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

SoulRiser Wrote:Well, there's one site on the interwebs that's a lot more likely to get shut down than SS is. Yay for that. Cuckoo

The most hated blog in the world. © 2005 – 2010

Not really..

Rolleyes

image hosting jpg
01-25-2010 11:51 AM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

hewhodestroysall Wrote:http://www.antihumanism.com/faq/

Oh, god. Where do I start?

I bet these kinds of people are the most closed minded, sh1ttiest hypocrites in the world. If this guy found out he had an IQ of 99, do you think he'd k1ll himself "for the good of the species"? Hell-to-the-f-cking-no. I find it funny that whenever I see a person like this, they always think they'd be a part of the "elite". They never seem to think that they're just as sh1tty as the rest of us. It's real funny.

And does anyone else see his major contradiction? He thinks that human life has no value, yet he apparently thinks the species as a whole does. I ask you: what the f-ck? If the individual human life has no value, then how can the species? Why should it continue on? And what makes him think that the survival of the fittest mentality won't f-ck everyone over royally? Everyone has someone who thinks they are stupid, no matter how intelligent they actually are. If we decide that only the intelligent survive, then we'll all be attempted to be k-lled by someone. And how do we decide what kind of intelligent matters? There are different kinds of intelligence, and being high in one doesn't mean you're not a dumbass. It would also be impossibly hard to start this kind of disaster because:
#1- Everyone's smarter than this guy.
#2-We know that we need to depend on each other for survival. We need to be able to trust and respect (to some degree) each other to do that.
#3-If some group tried to start sh-t like this it would be stopped by people who value their freedoms and whatnot.

Now comes the speculation. This guy doesn't give a sh1t about the species, he only cares about himself. If I had to guess about this guy's life, I'd say that he was probably successful by his standards and had a huge ego. But, instead of getting the attention and recognition he thought he deserved, he saw others who he perceived as less than him, get it, and it p-ssed him off royally. Like I said, just speculation, but seriously, this guy does not have reason on his side.
01-25-2010 01:08 PM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra , sswbm
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

I want humanity to survive but for fuck sake we don't need to overpopulate small patches of the Earth and also destroy the ecosystems while we're doing it.

I saw this show the other day where these "professors" were talking about making australian cities more efficient(efficient for cars and people, not energy efficient or eco friendly or something like that).

First they talked about high rise buildings and how it's inevitable, and then they suggested stuff like destroying parks to make way for public transport and roads.

There's 2 things wrong with this that I am aware of. Firstly, where does it end? If you have a system based on endless growth with no sustainability, no matter what you do, you'll always need more space. Make higher buildings, destroy parks and trees, make taller buildings, destroy more parks and trees, then make taller and more numerous buildings for the even larger population, etc etc etc. It'll keep going until we live in a concrete world.

The second thing is that destroying too many species could be disastrous. For example, if bees went extinct, we do too. All this fauna and flora clearing and destruction isn't helping.

I think if we colonize other planets then fine reproduce there all you want(to a point), but Earth doesn't want to be covered in concrete and populations so dense that you can't play golf(heard of indians coming over here because there's no space for golf there).
02-03-2010 01:11 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Exactly. The only thing is we aren't quite ready to populate other planets yet. Maybe another 1-2 hundred more years and we will be. In the mean time I think we should look at population control. I think a good way to do this is to educate people of the problem. That probably won't work though. What china is doing works but it's harsh, and we could probably think of a better way of going about controlling population.

Blog I post to now:

02-03-2010 06:15 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Hell, it's not immoral or a crime to limit the right to reproduce by a 'no more than two' simple, and heavily enforced rule. Also, making the only possibility to have more than two children - by adoption.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
02-03-2010 07:02 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Hell, it's not immoral or a crime to limit the right to reproduce by a 'no more than two' simple, and heavily enforced rule. Also, making the only possibility to have more than two children - by adoption.

I guess. It's easy for me to think that way because I don't really wan't kids...

How big of an issue is population?
1.) Natural resources are running low.
2.) Diseases are being spread and new ones are popping up.
3.) People are going to if not already are running out of food and water.

There are definitely more but I don't feel like finding them.
Anyway, I would rather live in a world with like 3-6 billion people. I'd rather 3 but whatever.

I'd rather avoid widespread disease, no resources and no room to build a damn house, so I guess to keep our standard of living we better do something and if we have to take the Chinese approach than fine.

Blog I post to now:

02-03-2010 07:16 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

We were at 1 billion or even less before the industrial revolution, and right after WWII. Would it really hurt so much to slow down?

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
02-03-2010 08:11 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Um... Yeah, about that. Australia started the whole population-doubling fears. Sorry about that guys, but it's bullshit. Also, williamparkar, please give reasons in your posts rather than through links that I wouldn't click on someone else's computer with a ten foot stick.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
04-20-2010 10:50 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

AWOL Wrote:Um... Yeah, about that. Australia started the whole population-doubling fears. Sorry about that guys, but it's bullshit. Also, williamparkar, please give reasons in your posts rather than through links that I wouldn't click on someone else's computer with a ten foot stick.

How is it bullshit though? The population more than doubled already and now there's even more people... Or do you mean the movement is bs
04-20-2010 10:54 PM
Proudsadist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Passing out free condoms would help a lot of problems.
04-20-2010 11:18 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

No, I mean the 'ZOMG WHE"RE GONAN IZ HAZ LIEK FIFTY BAJILLIONZILLIONTRILLIONKAYILLION PEOPLE IN ABOUT FIVE MOTHERFUCKING SECONDS.... ... .. . .. . .. MAYBE NOT THAT FAST, BUT YOO JUST MARK MY FUCKING WORDS ASSHOLE'.

Population growth is a fact. It's just not nearly as dire and painful as our government (and subsequently other governments) is making it out to be. I do agree that the population should be controlled (in terms of size), but all this bullshit about the population growing 'exponentially' is an exaggeration.

04-20-2010 11:19 PM
Proudsadist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

No its not. I think that the world population should stay at 1 billion, maybe even 500 million.
04-20-2010 11:21 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Proudsadist Wrote:No its not. I think that the world population should stay at 1 billion, maybe even 500 million.

Quote and/or use full sentences.

04-20-2010 11:24 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Given 2293 thank(s) in 1517 post(s)
RE: Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

(06-30-2008 12:28 PM)John Tuttle Wrote:  wow, that is the most frigtarded i have ever seen. "human extinction movement." in case you guys know, te word extinction does not mean population control, it means that they want the human race to end in a couple of generations. those people are just a bunch of greentards who think earth would be better of without us. we may be the only form of intelligent life in the universe (we probably are not, but we might be), so we should cherish that.

LMAO.

It's this mentality which honestly leads to a lot of human problems. Pure selfishness as well as arrogance about humanity's limits. People underestimate the stupidity of humans as well as our selfishness.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

[Image: Nas-One-Love.jpg]

Stop jerking off to porn and whining and do something about it

Make School Survival Great Again - MSSGA

Hidden stuff:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
[Image: mg_michelle_2020.png]
04-24-2017 02:11 PM
sswbm Offline
Revolutionary

Given 192 thank(s) in 120 post(s)

All the overpopulation activists like the person behind this website should be dead by now if they truly believed it themselves. Fortunately they don't...

(09-02-2008 12:54 PM)ricepaperzen Wrote:  i'm for it as well, the truth is. I have a theory that that's why homosexuality was created, being a lesbian myself it's my way of realizing that we're not unnatural, just evolution.
things need to end, and they will weather or not humans except.

A trait becomes an evolutionary advantage because more offspring has it. So a trait that hampers the creation of offspring can't become an evolutionary advantage. That's simply not how evolution works.
04-29-2017 04:09 AM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Population balance and planning isn't a bad thing. We live in a finite planet, and hence, our planet has a capacity.

I don't think anyone is urging a purge or anything.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

04-29-2017 06:19 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)

Don't worry, it's pretty much self-stabilizing to an extent. We kill each other in many different ways, whether through manipulating power to deprive the lower classes to using the lower classes to kill others.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
04-29-2017 01:11 PM
Gwedin Offline
dumb shithead

Given 559 thank(s) in 410 post(s)

we'll be fine tbh
04-29-2017 03:41 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

(04-29-2017 01:11 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Don't worry, it's pretty much self-stabilizing to an extent. We kill each other in many different ways, whether through manipulating power to deprive the lower classes to using the lower classes to kill others.

True that. It'll be kinda fun to see if we really do get knocked back a century later or progress just keeps on happening.

My money's on another massive economic recession.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

04-30-2017 03:30 AM
sswbm Offline
Revolutionary

(04-29-2017 06:19 AM)Hansgrohe Wrote:  Population balance and planning isn't a bad thing.

Until they decided that YOUR parents weren't allowed to make children.
04-30-2017 07:39 AM
sswbm Offline
Revolutionary

Haha, they trip themselves up defending themselves (emphasis added)

http://www.vhemt.org/death.htm#suicide
Quote:Q: Why don’t you just kill yourself?
This could be the most frequently asked question of all. Fair enough question: if we’re so bad for whatever habitat we’re occupying, why don’t we just stop it? There are several reasons why retroactive birth control isn’t a part of VHEMT.

As explained above, increasing death is like trying to bail out a sinking boat without plugging the leak. People are flooding in twice as fast as they’re bailing out.

It’s hard enough just to get people to consider not breeding. Advocating suicide, by any method besides old age, would be a particularly hard sell. There’s no way we could convince enough people to kill themselves to make a difference, especially after we’re too dead to talk. Suicide doesn’t set an example others will follow.

Death comes soon enough -- far too soon for many of us. After working most of our lives, a dozen years of retirement isn’t too much to ask. Those years may be dedicated to humanitarian and environmental causes.

Shortening an existing person’s life by a few decades doesn’t avoid as many years of human impact as not creating a whole new life -- one with the potential for producing more of us.

We have a responsibility to help the world as much as we’re able before we die. Leaving the work for others would be irresponsible.

VHEMT is a cause to live for not to die for.

http://www.vhemt.org/biobreed.htm#babies
Quote:Q: What’s wrong with babies? Don’t you like babies?

VHEMT Volunteers love babies as much as anyone else. “Having babies” is not so much the problem—having adults is what’s causing the problems. The environmental impact of disposable diapers is heavy, but we are adults much longer than we are children.

People who envision having a baby often forget that they are creating an entirely new human being who will leave in a few years as an adult.

Youth is a wonderful phase of life, whether it’s people, panda, or panther. It’s sad to imagine there being no more of any of them. A baby condor may not be as cute as a baby human, but we must choose to forgo one if the others are to survive.

Children’s welfare will improve as there are fewer of them to care for. Considering the future world we are creating for future generations, procreation today is like renting rooms in a burning building—renting them to our children no less.

Choosing to refrain from producing another person demonstrates a profound love for all life.

So first they say that adults are not the main problem so they, being adults, shouldn't commit suicide (the irony for School Survival to agree with that), but then they say that adults are the main problem on another page anyway.

Anyway, this is not a small group or whatever. This is ingrained in society.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2017 08:39 AM by sswbm.)
04-30-2017 08:37 AM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

The issue is that very few people are actually willing to sacrifice themselves, unless we decide to round out suicidal people and execute them (which would be fucked up)

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

04-30-2017 11:25 AM
Math_n_Logic Offline
Rebel

Given 25 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Population control is not a bad thing per se, but when people begin to discuss about whether or not to kill the whole human race just for the sake of nature is just.....ugh...........so RETARTED .

The thing is that humans are the ones who give the sense of beauty to nature. We are the ones who interpret the beauty of nature like no other species we have encountered, but to say, "oh we are destroying nature therefore we should all die because we are disgusting human beings", is a statement that is rooted in the entanglement of one's own meaningless morality. No other creature cares for the beauty of nature and the universe will not change because the Earth is destroyed. Please please use logic for once.
However, the argument that deals with the betterment of the human race and how we are putting ourselves in a dangerous situation, the population control argument, is a more plausible and reasonable position.
04-30-2017 12:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Movement!!! MOVEMENT PLEASE READ. happy fool called Nigel 51 8,429 01-22-2008 03:36 AM
Last Post: happy fool called Nigel
  Extinction Crisis Escalates Guest 5 3,242 10-03-2007 12:15 PM
Last Post: Suicidal-kun