RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does you talk Engrish?
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Does you talk Engrish?

Engrish English inaccurate change, was found frequently grammatically in east Asian country, it shows. In addition as for [superingu] you cannot know illegality certain. As for word while perhaps, it shows English which spoke, from problem is easy to identify, it is easy to publish it is used frequently by in order to describe English by the document. As for word &It happens from meeting 昧 characteristic between quot; r" And " l" As for the Japanese sound which means the Japanese frequently " is pronounced; English" &As quot; Engrish" . Engrish entirely was to the slogan of announcement and the strange T shirt where are expressed queerly from sign, the menu and the instruction for use which are translated imperfectly. Applications of word the empty of humor barely reach to scorn. It seems like classified by country Japlish, you name in addition or as for Janglish because of Japan, Konglish because of Korea, and Chinglish because of China it is. The Philippine of the English word pronunciation it decorates as occasionally Engrish, but generally the communication style which is known as Taglish using the both of 1 sentences of the process which is known as cord/code change reaches to the habit English of mixture spreading and Tagalog human word and phrase, is related to substituting frequently. Fuck to fry the cow river.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
08-12-2008 02:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: -SCS-
Ahab Offline
Machine Gnome

Given 25 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Re: Does you talk Engrish?

That talking being of pidgin engrish is not in appearence of fluency being to me.

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit." - Robert Anton Wilson
08-12-2008 03:50 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Welcome to Genericstan!
Is proud to be opening of new national company shop, with new electric staircase!
08-14-2008 07:18 PM
ChickenLeg Offline
Revolutionary

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Shortage: This cartoon

[Image: b24db005eGyMw.png]
08-15-2008 07:30 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

ChickenLeg Wrote:Shortage: This cartoon
ROLF

08-15-2008 08:02 AM
ChickenLeg Offline
Revolutionary

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

26 Wrote:
ChickenLeg Wrote:Shortage: This cartoon
ROLF

It is where avatar is to be found from of mine, so awesome you learn. Biggrin

[Image: b24db005eGyMw.png]
08-15-2008 01:58 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

ROLF

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
08-15-2008 08:37 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

http://tashian.com/multibabel/

ORIGINAL TEXT
Quote:Hello there!
I am Doctor Rabbit Anthromorpic Surgeon, the worlds only rabbit dentist!
I am about embark on a most thrilling adventure!
Dr Rabbit's Anthromorpic Surgeon's bright smiles world tour!
I am going to teach children all around the world how to properly take care of their teeth, and have bright, healthy smiles!
Come along if you like!
It's sure to be the adventure of a lifetime!

ENGRISH TEXT
Quote:Today there! As for me only of the Rabbit world which is the doctor
the dentist of the rabbit,! I approximately load with venture of
impression, it is! Worldwide travelling of the smile where the rabbit
of Dr is bright! Securely, the manner which makes their teeth
important, I the child having tried to teach completely in the world,
am bright, possess healthy smile! When you like do to come! As for
that as for being venture of life it is secure!
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
08-16-2008 01:13 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Restaurant menu, You wanted in time square and less:

- ?????? / Medicine flower chicken nest ¥ 68?/?
- ????????? / Fatty cow in united states in dad in sand in ¥ 68?/?
- ??????? / The black fryings the breeze ball ¥ 68?/?
- ??????? / A is too the lake a nest ¥ 48?/?

08-20-2008 12:01 PM
PunchingYou Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

lol "greetings, what is up, i have to eat food!"

is "The greetings, of what for the rise it is, must eat the food!"

JESUS SAVES... ON THE PRICE OF DETERGALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!
05-15-2009 09:56 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

Information on new translator of textings:
Quote:What happens when an English phrase is translated (by computer) back and forth between 5 different languages? The authors of the Systran language translation software probably never intended this application of their program. Today's translation software is almost good enough to turn grammatically correct, slang-free text from one language into grammatically incorrect, barely readable approximations in another. But the software is not equipped for 10 consecutive translations of the same piece of text. The resulting half-English, half-foreign, and totally non sequitur response bears almost no resemblance to the original. Remember the old game of "Telephone"? Something is lost, and sometimes something is gained.

What happens, if it is an English copy (of the computers) translates bidirectional between 5 diverse languages? The authors of the software of the translation of the SYSTRAN languages probably never had thought this application of their program. Today' The software of the translation of S almost is a little good the end seriously to turn the correct text of grammaticale and without slang of a language into false approached grammaticale and of leggibili of the values into others. But software does not provide 10 translations of continuation of the same part of the text. In sequence that it spills totally the aid of the extrangeiros of the ways and to English halves and the lack of the answer he sequitur almost no similarity with the main tube of the collection. Emfatizam old " of the game; Telefone" To the times something is destroyed and a little gains.

woah dude
dude woah
05-15-2009 10:10 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Nothing, he was a little while, he who everything gave to the post office this to begin the tribune here… I consider that no says the types to him of Engrish.

08-12-2009 03:44 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Please do this ... and then destroy the door to the next person. I was in Zimbabwe, "", 1000-10, 10 billion years, "greed" and 100 were expected. And hope, a message to people.

Cookie to any-one who can guess the original text. Hint: it's from this forum.

08-18-2009 12:18 PM
Lovey Offline
Renegade

My quote: (Ran it through more than once. That "It was" is apparently easily translatable.)
English:Those who say "the best is yet to come", missed it.
Engrish:The team of aforesaid employees said of " Improvement always in come" It was.

Superr Engwis:Mentioned the group of " in employee said to him; Improvement always of come" It was.

Engish Mega Supr: With him the group of " mentioned; in the employee it said; Improvement always of come" It was.

SUP ENGSHISL WUTWUT:With the group of " mentioned; in the video of the employee; Improvement always of come" It was.

Translation back: Within the group, the video of the employee mentioned that improvement always comes. it does.

wut

somebody Wrote:This game separates the men from the other men, because why are men playing with boys anyways.
03-09-2010 04:10 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

What kind of sex keep faking bad? English preparing some shit ... Brother cold hypocrisy.
When he Wouk himself, ass concert, in the end, you or the date and Donkeys, and pain, which is sent to the Hissing and put make - up sisters decided to Foreigners feel the football team.
Vanpayaeruda one man, after 30 years - seven lives to achieve. People and can not be used to influence 15 years "from the" spiritual power, and said to try to persuade them to have sex with the forses of evil.

(used google translate with several languages, like English, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Japanese, Thai, Arabic, and Yiddish)

Pretty much the original
Hidden stuff:
What the fuck are you doing? You type some shitty english... Cool hypocrisy bro
Awakening occurs when feeling particularly butthurt after not getting a date for the prom, or maybe having your ass handed to you by the football team and deciding to put on your sister's makeup and hiss at strangers.
*Vampire Elder is one who has reached the age of thirty-seven and still not grown out of it. Said people are never, ever employed and try to convince their impressionable fifteen-year-old "initiates" that sex with them would create a higher spiritual bond and advance their dark powers.

[Image: glorious666.png]
03-19-2010 01:34 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

This is not surprising thread let me laugh out loud. Improvement, sir.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
03-19-2010 07:39 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

They kiss the black color this

[Image: glorious666.png]
03-20-2010 02:02 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

You'd better be joking nigger
Why did Google Translate can not so much? I hope I fucking engrish.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
03-21-2010 12:05 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

The old string it is old.

03-21-2010 12:11 AM
Money morkel Offline
Renegade

Does you talk Engrish?

No...!
06-17-2015 04:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)
Does you talk Engrish?

I speak Spinglish.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
06-18-2015 11:02 AM