RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of your most controversial opinions?
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)
Re: What are some of your most controversial opinions?

Ceiling Cat Wrote:the stupid retarded ass faggotry lifestyle of scoring bitches, drinking, drugs, repeat. I wouldn't oppose it if it didn't FUCKING GET IN THE WAY DESTROY EVERYONE WHO CHOOSES NOT TO BE LIKE THAT! DON'T YOU JOCK SHITHEADS REALIZE IN THOSE SCARCE BRAINS OF YOURS THAT RAPING OR FORCING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO DO NASTY STUFF DESERVES A SHOT TO THE NUTS, AND BEING FORCEFED TO YOUR BASTARD CHILDREN AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So anyone who does drugs/has sex/drinks is raping people and forcing them to do "nasty stuff"? Cool hypocrisy bro.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
01-21-2010 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

Given 16 thank(s) in 12 post(s)

Ceiling Cat Wrote:the stupid retarded ass faggotry lifestyle of scoring bitches, drinking, drugs, repeat.
Do you have a problem with my life?

I've never let my school interfere with my education.
01-22-2010 03:32 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

Kirby Wrote:
Ceiling Cat Wrote:the stupid retarded ass faggotry lifestyle of scoring bitches, drinking, drugs, repeat.

Nice. I laughed.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
01-22-2010 07:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Kirby Wrote:

Laugh

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
01-22-2010 07:17 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I have, and will have every fucking single time you offer alcohol or a whore-infested party to a teenager just because you consider that 'maturing'.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
01-22-2010 09:22 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

I don't see a problem with it.

Ooh, booze scary! Ah, sex, oh no, stay away!

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
01-22-2010 11:43 PM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

I'd find you some sad counterargument images, if I could dig through the ocean of crappy abstinence ads.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
01-23-2010 01:15 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

People who are idiotic enough to go 'Lol, I drank like three gallons of booze, have a glass to the face' should stay away from alchohol and sex, I agree. But normal people? Nah.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
01-23-2010 01:35 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Define normal before I go on a rage spree.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-23-2010 01:39 AM
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

Ceiling Cat Wrote:I have, and will have every fucking single time you offer alcohol or a whore-infested party to a teenager just because you consider that 'maturing'.
I think you're taking what I wrote out of proportion. There's nothing wrong with sex, drugs, and alcohol per se. There are times when partying is a good thing and times when it is bad. There are certain drugs you never should take and others only in certain situations. It's called being responsible.

01-23-2010 03:49 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Whatever floats your boat, I don't give a fuck whatever you do.
But dragging and pressuring others into it is just wrong.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-23-2010 03:56 AM
Minunlike Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Whatever floats your boat, I don't give a fuck whatever you do.
But dragging and pressuring others into it is just wrong.

Keep in mind that it's their choice to accept or decline the offer. If they accept, then it's their own fault.
01-23-2010 06:20 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

And keep dragging down others, and so on. That way, everyone's a slave of alcohol industry. You wouldn't want to know what this very moment I hear from behind the wall.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-23-2010 06:24 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Ceiling Cat Wrote:And keep dragging down others, and so on. That way, everyone's a slave of alcohol industry. You wouldn't want to know what this very moment I hear from behind the wall.
So just because someone accepts a drink of beer at a party they're "a slave of alcohol"? You sound more like my old health teachers all the time.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
01-23-2010 07:28 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

I don't mean that, but those morons who try to drag people into deep alcoholism. There's one asshole(at the moment sitting 2m from me) that had once a goal to make a 'man' out of me. Son of a bitch, he is one may I add. And a snake tongue, really. He could talk his current bitch into ignoring the simple fact what happened to the literally HUNDREDS of ones before.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-23-2010 07:36 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Ceiling Cat Wrote:I don't mean that, but those morons who try to drag people into deep alcoholism. There's one asshole(at the moment sitting 2m from me) that had once a goal to make a 'man' out of me. Son of a bitch, he is one may I add. And a snake tongue, really. He could talk his current bitch into ignoring the simple fact what happened to the literally HUNDREDS of ones before.
Good for him then. He's one of the examples of it going too far. Doesn't mean all of the people who drink are now doomed. Hell, I've had a glass of Bacardi rum, am I now an alcoholic? No. Do I crave booze every waking hour? No. I almost never think about it, actually.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
01-23-2010 07:40 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

The Desert Fox Wrote:Good for him then. He's one of the examples of it going too far. Doesn't mean all of the people who drink are now doomed. Hell, I've had a glass of Bacardi rum, am I now an alcoholic? No. Do I crave booze every waking hour? No. I almost never think about it, actually.
Well, my place is literally infested with such people. There's no teen or adult here that never got totally wasted, no matter how serious their job is.(I'm a huge exception, and having trouble just cause of it)
You're still a bit young, but wait until you get like, 15-16. The male side of your family and older friends will literally force vodka down your throat, because it's the common definition of a 'man'. They'll make sure that your first time will be random, and you'll barely remember it.
Stripping one of their self-respect is the common practice of so-called maturing.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-23-2010 07:53 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

I agree with CC in regard to these rites of maturity, but it's not always like he says. I'm 17, and no-one so far has forced me to drink or get shitfaced or go fuck a random girl. Sure, my dad tends to yap on about how I've not had any girlfriend so far and stuff, but he's not forcing me to.

I think CC's family is shittier than the usual one.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
01-23-2010 06:10 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Well, my place is literally infested with such people. There's no teen or adult here that never got totally wasted, no matter how serious their job is.(I'm a huge exception, and having trouble just cause of it)
I do see where he's coming from here. Even if I choose not to condemn everyone who's ever drunk a sip of wine from time to time. My cousins started drinking when they were eleven (that they'll admit) And my mom can't go five minutes without a beer, then will turn around and yell at me for drinking too much pop because it's "bad for me" and "a waste of money". Then they'll go in their room and smoke marijuana.

Now, who's the adult here?

Anyway, I don't know a single person besides myself who has never gotten drunk/high or whatever. I guess that's fine with me, but it gets kinda annoying "DRINKING PARTY AT MY HOUSE!" When they know I don't drink, unless it's a little bit of red wine, which is good for your heart.

CC, how'd you manage to not be a drunk? I don't know how I managed it, my aunt offered me a beer when I was 8, and I declined. So I had my own opinion from when I was a kid. OMG! SHOCKER! I can think for myself at such a young age!

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
01-23-2010 06:25 PM
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

I think Ceiling Cat's family is just full of pricks. That's not how most people are.

01-26-2010 12:56 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Maybe not pricks, but it's the whole country itself - handing down the post-communist mentality from generation to generation. And my parents are former hippies, that's noteworthy as well.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
01-26-2010 02:16 AM
Kirby Offline
Revolutionary

Shouldn't they be forcing you to drop acid? And in any case, what does post-communism have to do with people coercing you into doing things you don't want to?

01-26-2010 06:50 AM
Draculimortis Offline
Rebel

I'm strongly anti-school.
I hate discrimination.
I love revenge.
I believe in eye for an eye.
I believe in rights for everyone until they screw up. If someone discriminates against me because I am white, I will feel happy if a white supremacist groups kills them on that account, because they revoked their own, they didn't care about another person's rights so I'm not gonna care if they get theirs...
I think people should be allowed to kill themselves if they wish.
I believe suicidal people should be allowed to buy a gun.
I am against mental "hospitals".
I'm pro-choice.
I personally think marriage is stupid but if same-sex couples wish to get married...fine with me.
I hate organized religion.
I believe in free speech.

[Image: nosch.jpg]
04-02-2010 11:29 AM
యూజర్ పేరు Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Draculimortis Wrote:I'm strongly anti-school.
I hate discrimination.
I love revenge.
I believe in eye for an eye.
I believe in rights for everyone until they screw up. If someone discriminates against me because I am white, I will feel happy if a white supremacist groups kills them on that account, because they revoked their own, they didn't care about another person's rights so I'm not gonna care if they get theirs...
I think people should be allowed to kill themselves if they wish.
I believe suicidal people should be allowed to buy a gun.
I am against mental "hospitals".
I'm pro-choice.
I personally think marriage is stupid but if same-sex couples wish to get married...fine with me.
I hate organized religion.
I believe in free speech.
I'm exactly the same.
04-02-2010 11:32 AM
Swift Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Get a room then and share your AIDS with each other.

"I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor says "I'm terribly depressed". Doctor says "I know just what you should do. Poliacci the clown is in town, go see him, you'll be cheered right up." The man bursts into tears. "But Doctor, I am Poliacci." Funny joke. Roll on snare drum. Everyone laugh."

-Rorschach

[Image: BANANAMAN.gif]
04-03-2010 10:58 AM
Chibi Moon Beam Offline
Renegade

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

I'm extremely anti-school
anti-government
anti-capitalism
anti-money
against gender segregation in all public places, not just schools. (ie. restrooms)
anti-ageism
think the feminist movement is no longer what it was supposed to be
anti-authority
think PETA gives the animal rights movement a bad name
pro-choice
anti-evangelicalism
I hate organized religion as well
Strong supporter of LGBT rights especially being in the spectrum myself
anti-Intellectual Property/copyright
pro-piracy
anti-criminal punishment
pro-criminal rehab
anti-boot camp

and the list goes on and on. Just to clarify on the pro-criminal rehab part it means I support learning the reasons behind criminal behavior and learning how to rehabilitate them rather than throw them in a cold, dark, concrete cell.

[Image: 200px-Anfem2.svg.png] [Image: Anarcho-Syndicalism-Anarchist-communism.jpg]
"Government is as unreal, as intangible, as unapproachable as God. Try it, if you don't believe it. Seek through the legislative halls of America and find, if you can, the Government. In the end you will be doomed to confer with the agent, as before. "-Voltairine De Cleyre
04-03-2010 03:17 PM
jose Offline
Revolutionary

god is real

abortion is murder. a baby is still a human being. not a toy that you can just return to the world we can't see

9/11 was an inside job.

anarchy can work

ageism should be destroyed

anti dictatorship

anti school

marihuana should be legal

democracy died when compulsory schooling was born.

[Image: ubd5511.png]
04-03-2010 03:49 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

I'm more and more agnostic, I've almost stopped giving a fuck about god and I'm starting to question whether he exists or not. Used to be christian... I was split off by believing that fearing God isn't loving him and is not worth it
I don't like organized religion, hate what the churches (christian, muslim, judaism) have done...
I believe religion has been used as a tool to control populations, much like school, in several cases.

I am anti-school

I'm between pro-choice and pro-life in the abortion issue. If you didn't want a baby, why have unprotected sex in the first place? If the protection (condoms, not really pills) fails, or you're raped, then, well, I guess it should be allowed lol. Isn't it possible to get rid of the baby and make it grow outside of her mother?
I dunno lol.

Hemp, not necessarily marijuana, seems to be very useful for many things. I READ SOMEWHERE that it was all planned by oil companies or something to make bullshit media about how marijuana is worse than all other drugs and should be outlawed as to not allow them to lose their fucking business. If marijuana is illegal, why isn't illegal too? The only thing I have against smoked drugs is second-hand smoke, in the more long-term, extreme cases.

Fuck PETA, they're basically a religion whose gods are animals.

Anti-authority

Anti-copyright, pro-piracy

Anti-boot camp. You shouldn't just be shoved into prison because your parents want to get rid of you.

Discrimination, including all discrimination based on age, is fucked up.
"Minors" shouldn't be considered "minors" anymore. A series of questions might arise, but anyway, this bullshit rule didn't exist hundreds of years ago. Even though there might have been some ageism, there wasn't as much, you were more judged by your skill, talent, and character. If you put out a fire, what do you replace it with?

Anarchy in a "group" may work, I'm an anarchist individualist myself

I used to be semi-anti-gay rights, mostly perhaps because of what my parents said, but not at all anymore. Fuck "organized, legal marriage" anyway. It isn't my problem what others are doing, it's an infringement of freedom to control what people can or can't do like that.

[Image: glorious666.png]
04-03-2010 04:30 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

I feel like remaking my list thingy.

-----
-Equal rights for everyone, regardless of age. No discrimination or limitations based on someone's age should be in effect.

-9/11 was not an inside job, you twats.

-There is no god.

-Marriage is overrated.

-I'm all for equality of the sexes but radical feminism/masculinity is fucking stupid.

-Ninjas are nowhere near as good as advertised.

-Neither is anarchy.

-Or communism.

-Or capitalism, for that matter.

-You can lump socialism into there while you're at it.

-I'm for the most part pro-choice, but I feel that the stupid people who got knocked up randomly and then say "Oh I'll just get an abortion" need to be taught a lesson. You made the choice to not use a condom.

-I only pirate if I can't get the game for whatever reason, and in that case, it's your own fucking laws that restrict someone my age to buy the game that drove me to pirate it in the first place. So you can list me down as pro-piracy.

-Whoever originally started that "Vista AntiMalware/AntiVirus Soft/Whatever the hell you want to call it needs to be lynched.

-Everyone needs an education, but how they get it should be up to them alone.

-Weed should be legalized.

-PETA can go die.

-No one person should ever be in power.

-Pro-gay rights

-Laws can be broken for the greater good

-Anti-censorship

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
04-03-2010 06:46 PM
Draculimortis Offline
Rebel

The Desert Fox Wrote:I feel like remaking my list thingy.

-----

-Whoever originally started that "Vista AntiMalware/AntiVirus Soft/Whatever the hell you want to call it needs to be lynched.
Anyone who makes a rogue program or violates the sanctity of the computer needs to be sent to me. I'll make them wish they were captured by the SS after I'm done. I hate those scum...

[Image: nosch.jpg]
04-04-2010 02:24 AM