RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Total Transformation Scam (aka The Total Brainwashing)
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)
The Total Transformation Scam (aka The Total Brainwashing)

Can someone tell me wtf this is?

This just sounds like another one of those programs that treat the child like the enemy.

Quote:Like many parents of kids who act out, you may have been in family therapy with your child. And you've probably come out wondering why it's still so difficult to get your child's behavior to change, after you've spent all that time and money.
Here's why. Traditional counseling and therapy focus on getting a child to talk about his "feelings" and building his self-esteem to change his behavior.

I believe there's a better way. And, in my experience, parents need tools they can use at home once the child comes out of that office and faces day-to-day, real-world challenges.

Behaviorally troubled kids lack the skills to solve the problems they encounter every day. The Total Transformation® teaches you how to give your child more effective ways to solve his problems than fighting, screaming, annoying and defiance. He'll learn a simple system that will enable him to handle his problems appropriately and on his own, without acting out. A system that gets him…and you…better results.

I love how much this is simplified. Like your children are just something you can manipulate and there is simple reason why your kid is being a piece of shit.

Quote:There's no psychobabble or high-brow theory. I'll teach you exactly what to say and do to stop the arguments and get through to your kid, no matter how resistant he is to you. No matter how difficult the behavior has become at home and at school.

Lol. Did you not stop to think maybe there is a legitimate reason your child is "acting up" (whatever that means)? Sorry but parents can be dumbasses too.

Also, it's hard being a kid in this industrialized western world. The real problem is that we live in a material society that is confusing and extremely imposing on even children that can hardly locate their dick (they have kindergarten entrance exams in some places now LOL). A typical child that grows up in western society today has unneccessary pressures, gets bombarded with consumerism, becomes increasingly estranged by their parents who are more than likely empty consumerists themselves, and lives according to innumerable, meaningless social images that confuse any sort of natural humanity left in them only to be replaced with vanity (success, money, empty relationships, cliques etc.). I'll go out on a limb and say behavioral problems are a combination of a child feeling alienated (usually from their parents or from the world in which they live in general) and/or confused with a lot of bullshit they picked up from school, their peers, TV advertisements, mass media etc.

Good luck on your shitty "Total Transformation" program.

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 07:58 PM by SoulRiser.)
09-25-2008 04:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Tsukarekitta
magikarp Offline
Valerie Solanas

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
Re: The Total Transformation (aka The Total Brainwashing)

Quote: For the first time we have control.
^That basically summarizes the whole thing. :/

"Do we treat straight public sex differently than we do gay public sex? Of course. Straight people are so proud of their public sex that they named a cocktail after it."
09-25-2008 04:32 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

"They wish to cure us, but I say WE ARE THE CURE!"
-X men 3

disobediance is not a disease to be treated.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
09-25-2008 04:42 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

that is seriously fucked up shit. you dont cure th echild, sometimes i think the adults need i more than anyone.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
09-25-2008 04:58 AM
 Thanks given by: Tsukarekitta
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

This reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman gets a dog trainer to tell her how to deal with Cartman.

Quote:Traditional counseling and therapy focus on getting a child to talk about his "feelings" and building his self-esteem to change his behavior.

I believe there's a better way. And, in my experience, parents need tools they can use at home once the child comes out of that office and faces day-to-day, real-world challenges.
Of course. Why bother building the kid's self esteem when you can manipulate him and get "results" quicker even though they're not genuine or in his best interests? Rolleyes

*goes to site to find out WTF this is all about*

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
09-25-2008 06:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Prankster813
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Hey, maybe kids should try that program ON their parents. Laugh

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer

Hidden stuff:
09-25-2008 06:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Quote:Who's really in charge at your home? If you're trying to parent a defiant, out of control child, you know how their behavior affects everyone and everything in your home, from siblings to your relationship with your spouse.

It's time to put you back in control of your home. Getting that control is simpler than you think. The Total Transformation® will give you back the respect you deserve and the authority your children actually need from you.

Fuck you too.

And ya we need a Total Transformation program that kids can use to get their parents in line.

The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
09-25-2008 06:16 AM
 Thanks given by: Loafoceaple
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)

"The authority your children need from you"

Fuck off! Children would be much better if their parents would let them build their own sandcastles, pick their own lunch, and be content with things.

Well, children DO need SOME authority, but not too much.
09-25-2008 10:23 AM
 Thanks given by: Jjb1
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

This looks like a scam, so it probably can't even do the bullshit it claims it can.
09-25-2008 06:33 PM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Stratovarius Wrote:Can someone tell me wtf this is?

This just sounds like another one of those programs that treat the child like the enemy.

Quote:Like many parents of kids who act out, you may have been in family therapy with your child. And you've probably come out wondering why it's still so difficult to get your child's behavior to change, after you've spent all that time and money.
Here's why. Traditional counseling and therapy focus on getting a child to talk about his "feelings" and building his self-esteem to change his behavior.

Behaviorally troubled kids lack the skills to solve the problems they encounter every day. The Total Transformation® teaches you how to give your child more effective ways to solve his problems than fighting, screaming, annoying and defiance. He'll learn a simple system that will enable him to handle his problems appropriately and on his own, without acting out. A system that gets him…and you…better results.

I love how much this is simplified. Like your children are just something you can manipulate and there is simple reason why your kid is being a piece of shit.

Quote:There's no psychobabble or high-brow theory. I'll teach you exactly what to say and do to stop the arguments and get through to your kid, no matter how resistant he is to you. No matter how difficult the behavior has become at home and at school.

Lol. Did you not stop to think maybe there is a legitimate reason your child is "acting up" (whatever that means)? Sorry but parents can be dumbasses too.

Also, it's hard being a kid in this industrialized western world. The real problem is that we live in a material society that is confusing and extremely imposing on even children that can hardly locate their dick (they have kindergarten entrance exams in some places now LOL). A typical child that grows up in western society today has unneccessary pressures, gets bombarded with consumerism, becomes increasingly estranged by their parents who are more than likely empty consumerists themselves, and lives according to innumerable, meaningless social images that confuse any sort of natural humanity left in them only to be replaced with vanity (success, money, empty relationships, cliques etc.). I'll go out on a limb and say behavioral problems are a combination of a child feeling alienated (usually from their parents or from the world in which they live in general) and/or confused with a lot of bullshit they picked up from school, their peers, TV advertisements, mass media etc.

I know I'VE been bombarded with mindless, senseless vanity all my life.
09-25-2008 09:29 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

Our country was fucking FOUNDED on the act of defiance and unwillingness to change.
09-27-2008 11:56 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Ever since I posted my previous reply on this topic, i've been seeing all kinds of advertisements for this brainwashing program, littered all over radio, TV, and the car radio on my way to school. Those dumbfucks might wanna consider that if some children actually ENJOYED SCHOOL FOR REAL, then they'd lose that exact amount of customers, A.K.A, parents who can't parent.
09-30-2008 11:00 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Ya I initially found out about this from the radio. It comes on ALL the time so I'm guessing they're actually getting a decent number of customers since they can pay for the advertising.

Sad.

10-01-2008 01:27 AM
Stewart33 Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

What is this total transformation scam anyways?
03-19-2010 04:31 AM
Ceiling Cat Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

It's a scam which tricks parents into treating their children like animals, and paying for it on top of that.

Problem, officer?
Hidden stuff:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:and to think, i could be yiffing a hot vixen right about now
CrayolaColours Wrote:He just admitted today that he spent two hours...errr... shaking hands with the Bishop afterwards.
The Desert Fox Wrote:I thought when I downloaded it it was already emulated.
zagix Wrote:I'm stuck to the fagarena because I'm a fag
CrayolaColours Wrote:Woman up, will you? Grow a damn pussy and get over yourselves.
03-19-2010 06:04 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Yeah, I made a newer thread about this. But anyway it's a program where they act like children are machines that have something wrong with them and treat them like so by brainwashing them.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
03-19-2010 01:25 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Guess what? Stewart33 is actually affiliated with The Total Transformation. His post contained a link (which I removed) to this page:

Code:
http://ratings.thetotaltransformation.com/

He's trying to get the keyword "total transformation scam" associated with that page. So that people see positive reviews instead of negative ones.

Which means that enough people search for "total transformation scam" for it to be a problem for them. Giggle

Now isn't that interesting?

Hidden stuff:
03-22-2010 10:15 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Oh shit...it's spambots again! They're coming out of the walls! They're comin' outta the goddamn walls!

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
03-22-2010 12:30 PM
 Thanks given by: Loafoceaple , Alistoriv
waspline Offline
Revolutionary

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

What are they, fucking TERMITES?
12-17-2010 10:12 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

WE MUST KILL THEM WITH BULLETS AND FIRE

QUICK, REVIVE MOAR OLD THREADS TO REPEL THE SPAMBOT ARMY
12-23-2010 05:21 AM
knower Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

[/quote] just sounds like another one of those programs that treat the child like the enemy.

Sounds like..but in reality its a program to try to get your child to act civilized ,with respect,and try
to understand WHY? the REASON they in fact are treating you and their family like the enemy not the other way around. But unfortunately they wont TELL you the REASON. because then you can REASON together. It's generally they don't want to do what their parents know is in their best interest,not just for themselves but their family as well but of course if your anti-family,anti structure,anti social and any other thing that would constitute an attempt at a normal way of life.

hmmm let's use that logic on lets say an adult who behaves in this way. your logic is if people try to tell this person they are being out of order or their treatment and behavior towards others is wrong,then we are simply wrong because we are trying to manipulate this person? and we shouldn't do that? we should just tolerate this person and you would as well because you certainly wouldn't want to manipulate anyone.

well of course there is ALWAYS a reason isn't there,yet asking your child to use reason and talk about the REASON doesn't work. And we know they generally don't want to tell anyone because inside they understand the REASON doesn't justify their actions or explain it.

Also, it's hard being a kid in this industrialized western world.

Lol industrialisation has been around for many decades and your parents were included,yet morals,decency,good social behavior in or out of the family structure has never been any different,and because this is 2011 doesn't mean that kids today have it much different than any other point in history. peer pressures etc. have always been they really haven't got much to do with the world being industrialized ,but more about kids growing up too fast and wanting to and thereby learning how to be more hostile and cruel to each other ,its not new just some things never change they just get worse.

The real problem is that we live in a material society that is confusing.
confusing? your born,you grow up ,go to school until you graduate,then get a job or go to college and get a job,get out of college get a job ,maybe buy a home maybe not ,get married and have kids or not,then you die.... how you get from A to B is up to you,either full of chaos and confusion or do your best to make it through life following the rules as best as you can. what are you confused about?

and extremely imposing on even children that can hardly locate their dick (they have kindergarten entrance exams in some places now LOL). A typical child that grows up in western society today has unneccessary pressures, gets bombarded with consumerism,

If you go mcdonalds or your preferred choice of fast food,your a consumer,or clothes you like to wear that you buy,again consumer,of course we all buy things we have to . has that got anything to do with being well behaved child? i don't see how that ties into it? and i will read that explanation if there is one with great interest.

becomes increasingly estranged by their parents who are more than likely empty consumerists themselves, and lives according to innumerable, meaningless social images that confuse any sort of natural humanity left in them only to be replaced with vanity (success, money, empty relationships, cliques etc.). I'll go out on a limb and say behavioral problems are a combination of a child feeling alienated

meaningless social images ? which are those? Vanity,success,money these have always been part of the human race since it began,this is not a recent event. if these are your REASONS ,then why haven't
all children through out time misbehaved and blamed their parents and acted out? guess what they have. again nothing new. its not a recent event. watch the next generation to come will be doing the same. yawn.

(usually from their parents or from the world in which they live in general) and/or confused with a lot of bullshit they picked up from school, their peers, TV advertisements, mass media etc.

Good luck on your shitty "Total Transformation" program.[/quote]
07-25-2011 09:13 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

o shit a super necro and fail quote ladies and gentlemen
07-25-2011 10:10 AM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

This is total bullshit, lol. I don't believe for a second that this lady truly thinks she can classify every child into the same structure. She's fucking trolling desperate parents with all these magic words and simple tricks.

On the other hand, those of you who think misbehaving children is something to be allowed for expression of self or some stupid pretentious shit, you're being a retard.

"Troll" is a common defense mechanism. If someone disagrees with you, the immediate reaction is "lol troll." You can't just jump to that conclusion because you want to be victimized, however.

Granted, sometimes you are being trolled.

Sometimes you're just wrong.
07-25-2011 10:32 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

Quote:On the other hand, those of you who think misbehaving children is something to be allowed for expression of self or some stupid pretentious shit, you're being a retard.

That depends... sometimes people classify normal actions as "misbehavior".... what would you consider a "misbehavior"?

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
07-25-2011 11:19 AM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:
Quote:On the other hand, those of you who think misbehaving children is something to be allowed for expression of self or some stupid pretentious shit, you're being a retard.

That depends... sometimes people classify normal actions as "misbehavior".... what would you consider a "misbehavior"?

Acting like a little shit.

"Troll" is a common defense mechanism. If someone disagrees with you, the immediate reaction is "lol troll." You can't just jump to that conclusion because you want to be victimized, however.

07-25-2011 12:16 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

ErisQuodSum Wrote:
UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:

Acting like a little shit.

....that's not general at all...

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
07-25-2011 12:31 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

knower Wrote:just sounds like another one of those programs that treat the child like the enemy.

Sounds like..but in reality its a program to try to get your child to act civilized ,with respect,and try
to understand WHY? the REASON they in fact are treating you and their family like the enemy not the other way around. But unfortunately they wont TELL you the REASON. because then you can REASON together. It's generally they don't want to do what their parents know is in their best interest,not just for themselves but their family as well but of course if your anti-family,anti structure,anti social and any other thing that would constitute an attempt at a normal way of life.

hmmm let's use that logic on lets say an adult who behaves in this way. your logic is if people try to tell this person they are being out of order or their treatment and behavior towards others is wrong,then we are simply wrong because we are trying to manipulate this person? and we shouldn't do that? we should just tolerate this person and you would as well because you certainly wouldn't want to manipulate anyone.

well of course there is ALWAYS a reason isn't there,yet asking your child to use reason and talk about the REASON doesn't work. And we know they generally don't want to tell anyone because inside they understand the REASON doesn't justify their actions or explain it.

Also, it's hard being a kid in this industrialized western world.

Lol industrialisation has been around for many decades and your parents were included,yet morals,decency,good social behavior in or out of the family structure has never been any different,and because this is 2011 doesn't mean that kids today have it much different than any other point in history. peer pressures etc. have always been they really haven't got much to do with the world being industrialized ,but more about kids growing up too fast and wanting to and thereby learning how to be more hostile and cruel to each other ,its not new just some things never change they just get worse.

The real problem is that we live in a material society that is confusing.
confusing? your born,you grow up ,go to school until you graduate,then get a job or go to college and get a job,get out of college get a job ,maybe buy a home maybe not ,get married and have kids or not,then you die.... how you get from A to B is up to you,either full of chaos and confusion or do your best to make it through life following the rules as best as you can. what are you confused about?

and extremely imposing on even children that can hardly locate their dick (they have kindergarten entrance exams in some places now LOL). A typical child that grows up in western society today has unneccessary pressures, gets bombarded with consumerism,

If you go mcdonalds or your preferred choice of fast food,your a consumer,or clothes you like to wear that you buy,again consumer,of course we all buy things we have to . has that got anything to do with being well behaved child? i don't see how that ties into it? and i will read that explanation if there is one with great interest.

becomes increasingly estranged by their parents who are more than likely empty consumerists themselves, and lives according to innumerable, meaningless social images that confuse any sort of natural humanity left in them only to be replaced with vanity (success, money, empty relationships, cliques etc.). I'll go out on a limb and say behavioral problems are a combination of a child feeling alienated

meaningless social images ? which are those? Vanity,success,money these have always been part of the human race since it began,this is not a recent event. if these are your REASONS ,then why haven't
all children through out time misbehaved and blamed their parents and acted out? guess what they have. again nothing new. its not a recent event. watch the next generation to come will be doing the same. yawn.

(usually from their parents or from the world in which they live in general) and/or confused with a lot of bullshit they picked up from school, their peers, TV advertisements, mass media etc.

die bot
It seems like 100% of the content from that post is from quotes?...

[Image: glorious666.png]
07-25-2011 01:13 PM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:
ErisQuodSum Wrote:Acting like a little shit.

....that's not general at all...

You were asking for something more specific? All right, how bout screaming relentlessly in public and not listening to your parents.

07-25-2011 01:15 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

ErisQuodSum Wrote:You were asking for something more specific? All right, how bout screaming relentlessly in public and not listening to your parents.
Here's the thing though. Why would a perfectly normal kid with no mental/behavioural issues do something like that? They wouldn't. Kids who behave like that have problems, and let's see now... kids are dependent on their parents for all forms of support - nutritional, emotional, and everything else. So if a kid behaves like "a little shit"... I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the time it's because his parents have unresolved emotional issues that he's picked up from them, since they are his "most important role models" and all of that stuff. Garbage in, garbage out...

Hidden stuff:
07-26-2011 10:43 AM
ErisQuodSum Offline
Revolutionary

SoulRiser Wrote:
ErisQuodSum Wrote:You were asking for something more specific? All right, how bout screaming relentlessly in public and not listening to your parents.
Here's the thing though. Why would a perfectly normal kid with no mental/behavioural issues do something like that? They wouldn't. Kids who behave like that have problems, and let's see now... kids are dependent on their parents for all forms of support - nutritional, emotional, and everything else. So if a kid behaves like "a little shit"... I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the time it's because his parents have unresolved emotional issues that he's picked up from them, since they are his "most important role models" and all of that stuff. Garbage in, garbage out...

Exactly, this is what I'm saying should not be encouraged.

07-26-2011 11:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Total Transformation Radio Ads James Comey 21 11,943 04-15-2017 04:38 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  Brainwashing and how to avoid it Rule_BreakerXVIII 3 2,504 03-31-2017 04:07 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  "What's this? A new level? Ha! A useless transformation!" Jackass McAwesome 3 2,134 07-12-2009 04:40 AM
Last Post: Jackass McAwesome