RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA
Freeman Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Re: THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA

Woo! Anarchy!!!
01-19-2009 06:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

I'm pro anarchy. But it would never work :( it would be awesome if it did though
01-19-2009 06:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Quote:School is like the holocaust? You ungrateful brats. Tell that to my grandparents on my dad's side. They had to flee the Nazis. Half the articles have nothing to do with school at all, only how gov't sucks. Let’s let the rapists and criminals run free through the streets, shall we? There is no such thing as a bad person. Ever.

You're right. School isn't like the holocaust, and it shouldn't be compared to as such. However, I havn't seen any posts comparing the two in a LONG time. Point one out, that was made this month, and I'll consider. But, you're right. Comparing things to the Holocaust is an over-used debate tactic. But it's not overused here. We've used prison, as a comparison, which I'd say run's right, but not the Holocaust.

Now, you say that a lot of the articles have nothing to do with school at all. Well, here's why. School is run by the government, who do have a lot to gain from people being trained on how to shut up and do as they're told. The government decides what we learn, and why, and some if not most of us being higher thinkers have traced the problem back to them. Why complain about the quality of the output when you can plainly see that the problem exists higher up the line?

Politics and government all have a place in this, which is why we discuss them here (on top of, we enjoy discussing these bigger matters, for the sole reason of engaging our brains).

Quote:Yes, the school systems in America, where I live, sucks. They could be greatly improved. But I want to improve them, not to destroy them. There are kids all around the world who are begging for an education. You only want to destroy them because you guys are... anarchists.

There arn't a lot of people here who say that they should be destroyed. We want to make them better, because, as you said, they do suck.

I see a lot of options being brought up such as changing the curriculum, so that we learn things of greater importance (such as, switching from a primarily U.S history focused program to a program which focuses more on world history), making school optional (so that those of us who are ready to move on can), and changing the way in which they teach us (more field trips, and showing us ways that the stuff we learn is actually relevant).

And I don't think that a single person here has said that we should deny an education to people around the world. Most of us, I think, know and understand the value of education, when it's wanted. I know I do. There is a lot to learn, and a lot to be put to use. But I don't need to know all of it.

Quote:School made me stronger. I had to work with people whom I didn't like. I became stronger because of these experiences. The real world works like this. A GED is merely a trick of the U.S Government, not that it is worse than no government. It is way better.

Exactly. Some schooling is important. I mean, there are a lot of skills learned in the early years that parents just don't have time or know how to teach their children. Reading, writing, sharing, and communication are all practiced and such at the elementary level. However, by the secondary education level, the students know how to interact with the world. Many of them are ready to move on, and currently, the only option that exists is the GED.

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. - Neal Vitale
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-08-2009 03:18 PM
1ncarnation Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

The only verity in the troll-post is that the sentiments of the website run along the same threads as anarchist philosophy and thought.

That it is "thinly disguised" anarchist propaganda, however, is preposterous.

Yes I know it's just a troll post.

P.s. should I stop reviving dying threads?

I'm as good and as bad as you think I am. Pounce
02-11-2009 04:33 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Shut The Fuck Up! you're so retarded I have to actually SPELL OUT shut the fuck up. Ur Dad is an asshole just like you, and anarchy teaches people kindness and peace, unlike ur confederate slave-driving Old Fuck grandpa pedophile. why do some people like school? Some, like this idiot, have been converted by teacher's influence, its no use, he's gone, all we can do now is Kill 'em. we don't want school loving, dick-slapping Fat Fucks like u on THIS SITE, in case u haven't noticed, everyone here HATES SCHOOL, YOU DUMBASS! Why don't you go post this on ur neopets account? This is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Mcdonalds at 1' in the morning. GO TO HELL!

(Sarcasm): Oh, no, its ok, u might not be goin to hell, I guess you can just go to redemption with all the other UNBAPTISED BABIES. asshole.

Lol, Owned, amirite?

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
02-11-2009 05:31 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Yo, Aviator...

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
INSULTS, PLEASE!

and Thought Criminal, Anarchy DOES work, you see, everyone works together through labor and helping eachother, and goods are distributed equally based on need, which means destruction of another's property means destruction of your OWN property
EXAMPLE:
A: B, ur retarded!
B: Fuck You!
A: (Smashes b's psp on ground)
B: MY PSP!!!
A: HA-HA!
C: hey guys! we got these new psp's (hands B a psp)
A: What about me?
C: Sorry, we only had enough material to make 1 psp, we could've recycled the psp you just smashed, but its gone now...(walks away)
A: :(
B: Smile (playing psp)
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
examples of anarchy are all around us: when a person drops something and another picks it up for him, when you go to a resturant and people split food equally, when people help a guy out of a mosh-pit when he gets stuck at a punk-rock concert are all perfect examples of anarchy

and people won't 'run riot killing people' because most people are very honorable and avoid killing others, even athiests and satanics don't kill on a daily basis, they're very respectful, even to enemies, and if they WERE pissed, they just beat people up, not kill them Smile

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞThe Moar You Know!ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-11-2009 05:55 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

IT got posted 2 times
(damn lag!)

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-11-2009 05:56 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

skooliskool Wrote:NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY CRITICIZED MY CONTENT... IS IT BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT BUT TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT?

OH, so we should reform huh? well ok, there, all done...but wait, now the jews are dying! :( Reform again!...uh-oh, now the KKK has torched all the black's homes and burned down the city :(
NO PROBLEM! REFORM AGAIN!...great, now gays can't get married! REFORM!...oops! 9/11 ! (a SLIGHT drawback, I'm sure) REFORM!...now the pollution has gotten out of hand and everyones drinking polluted water and everyones too FAT to put up a fight, or WORK, or even get off their LAZY ASS! they're DYING!!!...REFORM!...great! now we worship Ra, the FUCKIN IMAGINARY SUN DOUCHE, now we must sacrifice 100 bodies a day :(...REFORM REFORM REFORM REFORM REFORM REFORM REEEEEEEEFFFFOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM!!!!...No! I'm SURE of it this time!...(Alarm Sounding) "Whats that noise?"

◎NUCLEAR HALOCAUST◎ BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!

"well...reform didn't work...but we were CLOSE, Right?"

Moron.

2X Ownage Combo!

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-11-2009 06:22 PM
Puchiko Offline
Pariah

Given 15 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:IT got posted 2 times
(damn lag!)
I deleted the redundant post. It's fine now.

Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
02-11-2009 06:44 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

Quote:THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA
Only when you want it to.

woah dude
dude woah
02-11-2009 10:56 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

lol, this thread is very funny if you read it in its entirety.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-12-2009 03:37 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

random_name Wrote:lol, this thread is very funny if you read it in its entirety.
This.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-12-2009 03:45 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

its alot of reading but yea

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
02-12-2009 04:03 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Puchiko Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:IT got posted 2 times
(damn lag!)
I deleted the redundant post. It's fine now.

Thanks!
"Don't take life to seriously, it isn't permanant"

my thoughts exactly

Live Fast, Die Young

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-12-2009 07:33 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

classclown Wrote:its alot of reading but yea

its not a lot of reading

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
02-13-2009 03:29 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

random_name Wrote:
classclown Wrote:its alot of reading but yea

its not a lot of reading

Skooliskool (Bobtheguy): They see me trollin, they hatin, they pollin and tryin to catch me re-ply-in dirty

3x Ownage Combo!

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-13-2009 03:48 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

lol

Hidden stuff:

-Ben Franklin

02-13-2009 03:53 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

random_name Wrote:lol

You should know a little more about me, you see...

In Northern North America, born and raised, raidin habbo was how I spent most of my days, chillin out, haxxin, relaxin all cool, and stoppin that AIDS gettin in the pool, when a couple of Mods, who were up to no good, started makin trouble in the Forum Hood, I got in one little fight, and then I got banned, my mom said: "Move out of the house and get a job its what the bills demand."

Well I called up Domino's and when the pizza got here, a nigra was drivin the car and it had dice in the mirror, If anything I thought that this guy was cool, but then I thought, naw forget it, to the habbosphere pool!

I, pulled, up to the pool about 7 or 8, and I yelled to my moms "Go home, cook my dinner!" looked at the nigras, I was finally there, to start protestin habbo, gettin lolz from bel-air!

(Nigra: A black man wearing a buisness suit and afro, to protest rascist mods or other big corporations)

Hope this has made you understand me better ;D

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-13-2009 05:41 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

[img]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/emorock09/rage.jpg[/img]

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
02-19-2009 06:37 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

LMAO

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 07:10 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Newtown Wrote:
Quote:THIS SITE IS THINLY DISGUISED ANARCHIST PROPAGANDA
Only when you want it to.
I want it to!

The only good signature is a dead signature.
02-19-2009 07:24 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

trueanarchist it wouldnt work like that. you wanna know why youd have to have the whole world an anarchy. and not everyone is gonna have the sme views of it as you do.

and what happens when a person in your society doesnt like your idea. he well get followers and rebel. most likely killing you.

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
02-19-2009 08:12 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

classclown Wrote:trueanarchist it wouldnt work like that. you wanna know why youd have to have the whole world an anarchy. and not everyone is gonna have the sme views of it as you do.

and what happens when a person in your society doesnt like your idea. he well get followers and rebel. most likely killing you.

everyone works together, so we accept eachother's views, so that rebelling never happens, even if it did, rebel against what? we already don't have a law, so wheres the oppression? there is none

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 09:12 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

True, there are no laws at this present time and there never will be. They don't exist, they're not natural , it was man-made.

Now to get the word out to billions of people :<_<:

02-19-2009 09:25 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

matty555 Wrote:True, there are no laws at this present time and there never will be. They don't exist, they're not natural , it was man-made.

Now to get the word out to billions of people :<_<:

YE-AH!

r u an Anarchist?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 09:28 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

I am indeed.

02-19-2009 09:29 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

matty555 Wrote:I am indeed.

Cool

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 09:32 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

skooliskool Wrote:YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UP TO. YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ANARCHISTS WHO ARE BRAINWASHING CONFUSED TEENS WHO HATE SCHOOL. YOU BELIEVE IN SOME SORT OF NATURAL ORDER WHERE EVERYTHING WILL WORK RIGHT. NEVER MIND THAT DEATH, DISEASE, EARTHQUAKES ARE NATURAL. TECHNOLOGY IS BAD. NEVER MIND THAT THIS FORUM RUNS ON TECHNOLOGY. NEVER MIND THAT THE BEST PLACES TO LIVE ARE THE MOST INDUSTRIALIZED, THAT BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL REV, 1/5 OF THE KIDS DIED BEFORE AGE 5.

SCHOOL IS LIKE THE HOLOCAUST? YOU UNGRATEFUL BRATS. TELL THAT TO MY GRANDPARENTS ON MY DAD'S SIDE. THEY HAD TO FLEE THE NAZIS. HALF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL AT ALL, ONLY HOW GOV'T SUCKS. LET'S LET THE RAPISTS AND CRIMINALS RUN FREE THROUGH THE STREETS, SHALL WE? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD PERSON. EVER.

YES, THE SCHOOL SYSTEMS IN AMERICA, WHERE I LIVE, SUCKS. THEY COULD BE GREATLY IMPROVED. BUT I WANT TO IMPROVE THEM, NOT TO DESTROY THEM. THERE ARE KIDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE BEGGING FOR AN EDUCATION. YOU ONLY WANT TO DESTROY THEM BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE... ANARCHISTS.

SCHOOL MADE ME STRONGER. I HAD TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHOM I DIDN'T LIKE. I BECAME STRONGER BECAUSE OF THESE EXPERIENCES. THE REAL WORLD WORKS LIKE THIS. A GED IS MERELY A TRICK OF THE U.S. GOVERMENT, NOT THAT IT IS WORSE THAN NO GOVERNMENT. IT IS WAY BETTER.

That's my $.02.... what to you say to that?
[img]http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg[/img]

[Image: glorious666.png]
05-09-2009 10:37 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

el_b Wrote:YES, COMMUNIST BRAINWASHER WHO LOVES TYPING IN CAPS!!!!! I'M AN ANARCHIST TEEN WHO HATES SCHOOL BUT NOT LEARNING. AND I MAY KNOW A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T BE LEARNED AT SCHOOL. I AM SICK OF YOU FAGS RESTRAINING OUR LIVES AND TREATING US LIKE GODDAMN DOGS.
Cool story bro.

woah dude
dude woah
05-09-2009 10:43 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)

el_b Wrote:YES, COMMUNIST BRAINWASHER WHO LOVES TYPING IN CAPS!!!!! I'M AN ANARCHIST TEEN WHO HATES SCHOOL BUT NOT LEARNING. AND I MAY KNOW A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T BE LEARNED AT SCHOOL. I AM SICK OF YOU FAGS RESTRAINING OUR LIVES AND TREATING US LIKE GODDAMN DOGS.
[img]http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/capslock.gif[/img]
05-09-2009 11:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello, my name is Propaganda Kid Propaganda Kid 16 3,236 12-16-2007 03:06 AM
Last Post: Pieman