School Survival Forums
Spamming - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Site & Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Spamming (/showthread.php?tid=9676)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 01:52 PM

Wolfeh Wrote:You're free to say whatever you want about admins, or whatever. I don't give a fuck what you say, I'm not going to censor any opinions (like some retards like to claim I do just to trash my image, which actually reminds me of Sen. Joseph McCarthy, but that's another story...).

Admins are faggots

Re: Spamming - MM - 04-13-2009 01:52 PM

[Image: 35kprox.png]

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 01:53 PM

MM Wrote:[Image: 35kprox.png]

Re: Spamming - Darthmat - 04-13-2009 01:54 PM

SAID YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING 'TILL YOU DOWNLOAD A MUFFIN THEN YOU'RE SURE TO BE CHANGING YOUR WAYS
SAID YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING 'TILL YOU DOWNLOAD A MUFFIN THEN YOU'RE SURE TO BE CHANGING YOUR WAYS

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 01:55 PM

Wolfeh Wrote:One more post like that, and that'll do it for you. Smile

I dare you. Do it.

Admins are faggots

Re: Spamming - MM - 04-13-2009 01:55 PM

They are turning on each other!

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 01:56 PM

Darthmat Wrote:SAID YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING 'TILL YOU DOWNLOAD A MUFFIN THEN YOU'RE SURE TO BE CHANGING YOUR WAYS

Admins are faggots

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 01:56 PM

MM Wrote:They are turning on each other!

LMAO. We win

Re: Spamming - MM - 04-13-2009 01:57 PM

30 years?

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 02:31 PM

Wolfeh Wrote:You're free to say whatever you want about admins, or whatever. I don't give a fuck what you say, I'm not going to censor any opinions (like some retards like to claim I do just to trash my image, which actually reminds me of Sen. Joseph McCarthy, but that's another story...).

What happened to this? I guess I'm not allowed to insult admins anymore

Re: Spamming - ~Mystery~ - 04-13-2009 02:46 PM

Wolfeh Wrote:I gave you many, many warnings .

Wolfeh Wrote:You only needed to make one post

Rofl dumbass

Re: Spamming - ~Mystery~ - 04-13-2009 02:56 PM

Wolfeh Wrote:You're , Mystery. Srsly.

out of context words, That means I gave him an idiot it's so stupid. Stop taking a lot of my chances to stop. But he didn't.

Re: Spamming - Faby - 04-13-2009 06:22 PM

D:

Why is it that whenever an admin goes all power-hungry and butthurt SR is nowhere to be seen?

My advice: if you're so fucking emotional, or if you're going through some sort of shit in your life, go unwind somewhere else. We shouldn't suffer because of your raging faggotry, you fucking cunt. I hate you and your unending arrogance. The forum is not your playground, and we are not your toys. Fuck you.

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 09:01 PM

Wolfeh always claims that his opposition doesn't really know what's going on and that they shouldn't be saying anything. Same shit.

Re: Spamming - random_name - 04-13-2009 09:42 PM

For crying out loud. From what i can gather, it was a joke. If you didnt like it, then go complain where it is needed. IE : the basement. Because the forums, in the few hours since was last here, have become shitholes for arguments and frag battles again.

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-13-2009 11:44 PM

Wolfeh Wrote:Faby clearly doesn't know what's going on because he came in late, he didn't see it all, he only read what was left after I already cleaned up everything.

Dude, you use the same excuse in all your arguments. You claimed that I was too new to know all about justin, you claimed that nobody knew enough about the IRC to say anything, and you're still doing the same thing. Makes me wonder what a fucked up little creature you are in real life.

I'm not even going to bother reasoning with you or arguing with you anymore because you're infinitely arrogant. Now I understand why liq thought you were a waste of time.

Re: Spamming - Gaiyara - 04-14-2009 12:00 AM

I'm lol'ing @ this thread.

Re: Spamming - Sociopath - 04-14-2009 12:16 AM

DAMMIT! STOP BANNING!
even if its for 30 min. its oppression! FUCK U! Banning is a cheap way out that proves ur a pussy and ur butthurt cause u cant think of any PWNS, if u dont win, JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT!

NEW GAME: YOU BAN, YOU LOSE.

I will nevah bow mah head to ur self-proclaimed 'SuPeRiOrItY' hierarchist faggotry, wOlFeTh

Re: Spamming - returnal - 04-14-2009 12:34 AM

psychopath Wrote:

What happened to this? I guess I'm not allowed to insult admins anymore
You're not criticizing admins, you're spamming. There's a difference.

Re: Spamming - ~Mystery~ - 04-14-2009 03:03 AM

wolfeh. What the hell are you talking about?

Re: Spamming - random_name - 04-14-2009 03:28 AM

TrueAnarchist Wrote:DAMMIT! STOP BANNING!
even if its for 30 min. its oppression! FUCK U! Banning is a cheap way out that proves ur a pussy and ur butthurt cause u cant think of any PWNS, if u dont win, JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT!

I will nevah bow mah head to ur self-proclaimed 'SuPeRiOrItY' hierarchist faggotry, wOlFeTh

Great. TA added to the pile of trolls.

Everyone. Stand up. Move AWAY from the computer. And go outside. And calm down. Then come back and make reasonable arguments.

Re: Spamming - SoulRiser - 04-14-2009 04:16 AM

OK, I wasn't here so I missed all the action (internets was dead all day). But I've given some people 30min bans before when they were spamming the forums, so I see no reason why Wolfeh or anyone else can't do the same. Seriously, you just try being the mod who has to clean up your own shit and you'll suddenly understand why you get banned for spamming.

It's 30 minutes. Seriously, find something better to do with your 30 minutes instead of spamming up a forum. Laugh

Re: Spamming - random_name - 04-14-2009 04:17 AM

Lol, like spam another forum? xD

Re: Spamming - monkey - 04-14-2009 08:48 AM

Once more,

Everyone needs to stop bitching to wolf. What do you think he's gonna say when you say "lolz admins are faggots"

1. "Wow you right, Im gonna go give you admin powers and kill myself"
2. "No I am not, stupid.

Your shitty ass whining will not get anything done. So shut up.

Re: Spamming - psychopath - 04-14-2009 11:37 AM

Like I said before you're too arrogant to argue with, it's never ending

Re: Spamming - ~Mystery~ - 04-14-2009 11:38 AM

Wolfeh for De admin

Re: Spamming - Jackass McAwesome - 04-14-2009 12:58 PM

I'm so glad I found DS. I wouldn't be able to put up with these tornadoes and ground-zero warfares without it.

Re: Spamming - Bob Dole - 04-14-2009 01:45 PM

random_name Wrote:Everyone. Stand up. Move AWAY from the computer. And go outside. And calm down. Then come back and make reasonable arguments.
Wow. Wow... Win.

random_name++

Also, I would like to quote a little passage directly from the rules.
Soulriser Wrote:Short temp bans might be used on people who flood the forum for whatever reason, just to get them to stop.
If you were spamming the forums, and you got a thirty minute ban, deal with it. It's not elitism, it's an admin doing his goddamn job. Like you wanted. If an admin repeatedly asks you to not spam something, then makes it clear that it's a final warning, and you continue to spam, you get what you have coming to you. There is no elitism, there is no abuse of power. And anybody with half a goddamn brain could tell you that. It's an admin enforcing the rules of the goddamn forum.

If you want to spam, go to the Basement, retarded jackassery is what it's there for. Don't break the rules and start spamming shit. And if you do, don't have the goddamn audacity to claim an admin was abusing his power in banning you when he was completely inside the lines enforcing a rule written in the goddamn rules thread.

I feel like Huey Freeman. Jesus Christ, people, use some goddamn sense.

Re: Spamming - random_name - 04-14-2009 11:13 PM

Mystery Wrote:Wolfeh for De admin

He already is, isn't he?

Re: Spamming - Sociopath - 04-15-2009 06:35 AM

random_name Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:DAMMIT! STOP BANNING!

Great. TA added to the pile of trolls.

Everyone. Stand up. Move AWAY from the computer. And go outside. And calm down. Then come back and make reasonable arguments.
Ad Hominem

U've Failed Me

Die!