School Survival Forums
Well hello there... - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Well hello there... (/showthread.php?tid=9671)

Well hello there... - AllieHalfEmpty - 04-13-2009 04:04 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I'm an aspiring filmmaking who absolutely cannot stand her high school. I am hopeful to meet like-minded folks on this forum. I look forward to sharing idea and talking to all of you.

Cheers.

Re: Well hello there... - Leon Kinotolian - 04-13-2009 04:08 PM

Well, 'ello, love. I'm sorry to say you've stumbled onto a rather... Pointless moment on SS. Hopefully everything will blow over in the next day or two, so sit tight, and you'll enjoy your time afterwards.

Re: Well hello there... - AllieHalfEmpty - 04-13-2009 04:14 PM

Pointless, you say?

Re: Well hello there... - random_name - 04-13-2009 09:46 PM

Greetings - nice to have another SSer. Ignore the crap, it will all blow over soon. We've had worse. Im Sarah, nice to meet you.

Re: Well hello there... - SoulRiser - 04-14-2009 04:58 AM

Welcome Biggrin

I got your email as well. It's always nice to know that this site helps people. The forums go a bit crazy sometimes, so feel free to ignore most people when that happens. Giggle

Re: Well hello there... - ---- - 04-16-2009 02:53 PM

Hello alex, welcome to the school survival forums and my name is Johnathan and i would like to welcome you with open arms
I hate high school as well so i dont blame you...
Like soulriser stated: it does get crazy on here every once in awhile just to let you know (you should see some of the threads, they are sick i tell you)
Anyway, we look forward to talking to you Smile

Re: Well hello there... - Sunbourn - 04-17-2009 12:43 AM

Nice avatar.

Re: Well hello there... - Milk2Go - 04-20-2009 01:33 AM

Cool, another person from Illinois. I'm from IL too, and so is Aviator. Same with john tuttle, but he hasn't been very active recently.