School Survival Forums
[BobMan's] life story - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [BobMan's] life story (/showthread.php?tid=9508)

[BobMan's] life story - Milk2Go - 04-25-2009 10:18 AM

My life story:

I was born on January 13th, 1994, to a modest family living in the Chicagoland area. I quickly learned to talk and walk, the former occurring at the age of 1 and the latter at the age of 2 (give or take a few months) At the age of 3, I was enrolled in the Gertrude B. Nielsen preschool, which was, as I recall, really great and nothing like a school at all. At the age of 3, we moved out of our small townhome and into a bigger house in Deerfield, shortly after my father received a promotion. At the age of 5, I was enrolled in Deerfield's South Park Elementary School. Up until 9, I stayed there, until I moved a bit more north, to a more prosperous community that had a better school system (I wouldn't appreciate their schools until high school; I'll explain why later) - we discovered that the school newspaper was being used to slander George Bush around the time of the 2000 election. Kids were being told that George Bush hates black and Jewish people, and that George Bush would, basically, screw over the world (but in different words). I was enrolled in a different elementary school.

Later, I went on to middle school, which was essentially a living hell. Nothing more needs to be said.

And now here I am in high school. The school just underwent its 5th or 6th remodeling, and with the addition of the commons, a new contemporary 2-story library that doesn't ban books, and a new cafeteria, as well as new classrooms, computer labs, technology, and furniture, the place looks like a mall. Plus, the teachers are way better than in elementary and middle school - they're actually motivated and enjoy teaching! Plus there's no bullshit health code like there was in middle school. And we're allowed to say what we want, which was kind of hard getting used to after 14 years of only being allowed to say what other people want me to.

And that is my life story.

Re: [BobMan's] life story - Milk2Go - 04-25-2009 10:21 AM

FUCK YOU WHOEVER SPLIT THIS

Re: [BobMan's] life story - SoulRiser - 04-25-2009 10:32 AM

Where was it originally posted? On my thread?

Re: [BobMan's] life story - SoulRiser - 04-25-2009 10:55 AM

Makes sense. Now you get a whole thread to yourself. Smile

Re: [BobMan's] life story - Sociopath - 04-25-2009 11:56 AM

BobManPerson Wrote:My life story:

I was born on January 13th, 1994, to a modest family living in the Chicagoland area. I quickly learned to talk and walk, the former occurring at the age of 1 and the latter at the age of 2 (give or take a few months) At the age of 3, I was enrolled in the Gertrude B. Nielsen preschool, which was, as I recall, really great and nothing like a school at all. At the age of 3, we moved out of our small townhome and into a bigger house in Deerfield, shortly after my father received a promotion. At the age of 5, I was enrolled in Deerfield's South Park Elementary School. Up until 9, I stayed there, until I moved a bit more north, to a more prosperous community that had a better school system (I wouldn't appreciate their schools until high school; I'll explain why later) - we discovered that the school newspaper was being used to slander George Bush around the time of the 2000 election. Kids were being told that George Bush hates black and Jewish people, and that George Bush would, basically, screw over the world (but in different words). I was enrolled in a different elementary school.

Later, I went on to middle school, which was essentially a living hell. Nothing more needs to be said.

And now here I am in high school. The school just underwent its 5th or 6th remodeling, and with the addition of the commons, a new contemporary 2-story library that doesn't ban books, and a new cafeteria, as well as new classrooms, computer labs, technology, and furniture, the place looks like a mall. Plus, the teachers are way better than in elementary and middle school - they're actually motivated and enjoy teaching! Plus there's no bullshit health code like there was in middle school. And we're allowed to say what we want, which was kind of hard getting used to after 14 years of only being allowed to say what other people want me to.

NOT ONLY WAS IT BORING AS HELL, IT WAS ALSO COMPLETLY USELESS!

Re: [BobMan's] life story - Trar - 04-25-2009 03:35 PM

TrueAnarchist Wrote:

NOT ONLY WAS IT BORING AS HELL, IT WAS ALSO COMPLETLY USELESS!
More useless than TrueAsshole? Not possible.

Re: [BobMan's] life story - psychopath - 04-25-2009 03:36 PM

You have no life. OWNED ROFLMAOZOMFGWUT

Re: [BobMan's] life story - Sociopath - 04-27-2009 10:35 AM

TRARSH IS A CRAB ABUSING FAGGOT, SHOVE A STICK UP UR COCKHOLE AND DIE!