School Survival Forums
Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). (/showthread.php?tid=9019)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Pieman - 06-07-2009 02:16 PM

So do I.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-07-2009 02:54 PM

Pieman Wrote:So do I.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - gmzamz - 06-19-2009 09:49 AM

Someone Wrote:
That another person Wrote:
That Pieman Wrote:So do I.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 06-19-2009 10:46 AM

hmmm... I bet a cookie he got caught and the principal ground him up into a patty and ate him between two hamburger buns

[Image: weird-people-fat-guy-eating-huge-ha.jpg]

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - The Desert Fox - 06-21-2009 04:30 AM

Nothing says "SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME" like Billy Mays. Give him the paper and invite him to speak to the class. As this puts it,

[Image: 406008437931_5A8ABA2743FE2FFA327FD8FDEECA64BC.jpg]

That'll pretty much assure you'll get your point across.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-21-2009 02:43 PM

I lol'd at mays

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Thought Criminal - 06-22-2009 11:18 AM

Rofl oh my fucking god.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Thought Criminal - 06-28-2009 12:02 AM

haha I'd love to have billy mays working at mcdonalds drive thru.
*car pulls up*
CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-28-2009 02:59 AM

thought criminal Wrote:haha I'd love to have billy mays working at mcdonalds drive thru.
*car pulls up*
CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?

I seriously lol'd for about 10 min

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 06-29-2009 06:30 AM

Billy Mays died! Bigeek :waah:

WE SHOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS TO HONOR HIM. RIP BILLY MAYS, YOUR SCREAMING SHALL BE MISSED

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - John Tuttle - 06-29-2009 07:38 AM

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:
Quote:Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

EPIC. thats actually a really good one because your chances of getting caught are VERY slim, and the worst that could happen is the exorcist gets thrown out, with no link to you. and then you could take it a step further with a flash bang an picking up the teacher and carrying him/her out of the school when the exorcist is done.

for my last day I put 20 alarm clocks (loud ones too) in the ceiling of my English class set to go off in the middle of our final, and I blamed it on the seniors and then told our dumb bitch of a teacher that the alarms ruined our concentration for the final and the grade should be curved. AND SHE DID IT! i got that magical feeling of EPIC success afterward.

Just remember the golden rule... they can't bust you if you don't get caught. kids could spread rumors all day and they could not bust you without hard evidence.

Sup Jesusaur, welcome to SS, and I must commend you on that excellent prank.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 06-29-2009 09:56 AM

thanks John. the day i pulled that was the best day of my life, the whole school loved me for it. they still have those alarms in the ceiling today, and anyone can pull the same prank at will.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - John Tuttle - 06-30-2009 11:41 AM

REMEMBER THE BEST WAY TO HONOR BILLY MAYS IS TO TALK AS LOUD AS A AIR RAID SIREN ALL THE TIME!!!! BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!!!! CALL NOW AND WE'LL THROW IN TWENTY FREE ZORBEEZES! THEIR LIKE SHAMWOWS BUT BETTER!!!!!!!

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-30-2009 01:28 PM

WHO WILL TAKE HIS PLACE!?!?! :(

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 06-30-2009 02:47 PM

IT WILL BE VINCE THE SHAMWOW GUY IF WE DONT KILL HIM NOW!!!!

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-30-2009 02:54 PM

*Loads .50 Cal sniper rifle*

His brain matter will be smeared across the pavement

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 07-01-2009 02:41 AM

THIS ISN'T MADNESS
[Image: sparta.jpg]

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Squittle - 07-01-2009 03:33 AM

Pieman Wrote:Sounds good. Just don't get caught. That's the golden rule.

When a teacher tries to stop you for handing out flyers, say you're simply expressing your right to free speech.

As though Schools have ever respected our right to free speech.

But really, I think you could probably get away with it in the bathrooms, but that just seems too small scale. If you've got the courage, you could go for Plan C.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 07-01-2009 05:54 AM

It's bound to happen, that's why I stay away from the "M" word nowadays

But now back on topic after the long off topicness: How did the prank go?

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 07-01-2009 08:09 AM

S. has not posted since Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm. (checked the profile)

:(

I guess he got eated by the principal.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 07-01-2009 08:19 AM

R.I.P.
S.
Murdered by the principal