School Survival Forums
Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). (/showthread.php?tid=9019)

Pages: 1 2

Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 05-29-2009 09:33 AM

My idea:

Well, I managed to find the [Salary; Health; Dental; Life Ins; Life Amount; Total] of all the teachers in my school. My idea is to print of copies of these and somehow either post them around school or distribute them.

What I need help with though is finding a way to do this without getting caught, what to do if I do get caught, and a quote to put at the bottom, something meaningful that packs a punch. Ive looked through the quotes <<there, and its about 20 pages worth, and I found a few, but I was hoping someone would have one that would be perfect for a final blow, our Coup De Grace.

Any ideas on how to improve this, wheter or not I should do this, or your general thoughts, PLEASE tell me, and quick, last day of school is coming up.
Scratchchin

*Cmon, ive seen people reading this, even if you got nothing constructive, at least tell me how dumb this is and how much trouble I'll get into or something Smile

Edit2: Also, I need people to try to poke flaws in this, so I can patch them up. I have only told one person about it, very trustworthy, helping out. Not much else worthy of telling.

Edit3: Tentatively, to keep this anonymous I will put 10 papers at a time in each of the 5 restrooms in the school, under the idea that people will just pick them up and read them, and it will keep the distrubition away from teachers, that sound OK?

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - ~Mystery~ - 05-29-2009 09:42 AM

"For the power and glory belong to us, now and forever"

Stole it from the bible. Smile

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 05-29-2009 09:44 AM

Mystery Wrote:"For the power and glory belong to us, now and forever"

Hmm good, good, its made it to the top 10.

Shoot no! I dont want to make this religious unless I have to.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 05-29-2009 12:38 PM

IMO you should do it covertly somehow, in the student bathrooms should be nice enough if you dont have janitors walking around everywhere

Either put it in stalls or above the urinals (if ur a boy), dont know how much trouble you might get in if you get caught.

OPTIONAL: Dress up in full Spetznaz camo and run through your school handing out the papers, drop flashbangs as you make your way through the halls

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 05-29-2009 08:59 PM

Amortisatie Wrote:IMO you should do it covertly somehow, in the student bathrooms should be nice enough if you dont have janitors walking around everywhere

Either put it in stalls or above the urinals (if ur a boy), dont know how much trouble you might get in if you get caught.

OPTIONAL: Dress up in full Spetznaz camo and run through your school handing out the papers, drop flashbangs as you make your way through the halls

Yep, I put this in Edit2, you probably read before that. That is my tentative idea. I was planning something like that, maybe above urinals(I am a boy), the janitors don't patrol them very often.

If I get caught, I think I can fight my way out of this one, I mean this is public informations, and I am merely distributing it right? I hope that logic train works.

As for the sptznaz camo, that's gonna be plan C, and Plan B is not doing plan A, and Plan A is whats in post 1.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Pieman - 05-29-2009 09:34 PM

Sounds good. Just don't get caught. That's the golden rule.

When a teacher tries to stop you for handing out flyers, say you're simply expressing your right to free speech.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 05-30-2009 03:08 AM

S. Wrote:
Amortisatie Wrote:IMO you should do it covertly somehow, in the student bathrooms should be nice enough if you dont have janitors walking around everywhere

Yep, I put this in Edit2, you probably read before that. That is my tentative idea. I was planning something like that, maybe above urinals(I am a boy), the janitors don't patrol them very often.

If I get caught, I think I can fight my way out of this one, I mean this is public informations, and I am merely distributing it right? I hope that logic train works.

As for the sptznaz camo, that's gonna be plan C, and Plan B is not doing plan A, and Plan A is whats in post 1.

Kk Biggrin

and what pieman said, free speech

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Milk2Go - 05-30-2009 07:12 AM

Hang a dead cow in front of the school.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 05-30-2009 07:42 AM

BobManPerson Wrote:Hang a dead cow in front of the school.

hmm...

Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 05-30-2009 11:59 AM

S. Wrote:
BobManPerson Wrote:Hang a dead cow in front of the school.

hmm...

Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

Win.

The more painful the better Wink

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 05-30-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

EPIC. thats actually a really good one because your chances of getting caught are VERY slim, and the worst that could happen is the exorcist gets thrown out, with no link to you. and then you could take it a step further with a flash bang an picking up the teacher and carrying him/her out of the school when the exorcist is done.

for my last day I put 20 alarm clocks (loud ones too) in the ceiling of my English class set to go off in the middle of our final, and I blamed it on the seniors and then told our dumb bitch of a teacher that the alarms ruined our concentration for the final and the grade should be curved. AND SHE DID IT! i got that magical feeling of EPIC success afterward.

Just remember the golden rule... they can't bust you if you don't get caught. kids could spread rumors all day and they could not bust you without hard evidence.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 05-30-2009 01:58 PM

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:
Quote:Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

EPIC. thats actually a really good one because your chances of getting caught are VERY slim, and the worst that could happen is the exorcist gets thrown out, with no link to you. and then you could take it a step further with a flash bang an picking up the teacher and carrying him/her out of the school when the exorcist is done.

for my last day I put 20 alarm clocks (loud ones too) in the ceiling of my English class set to go off in the middle of our final, and I blamed it on the seniors and then told our dumb bitch of a teacher that the alarms ruined our concentration for the final and the grade should be curved. AND SHE DID IT! i got that magical feeling of EPIC success afterward.

Just remember the golden rule... they can't bust you if you don't get caught. kids could spread rumors all day and they could not bust you without hard evidence.

Welcome to the forums mate, like you already.
Nice on the curving, so tempting to do something like this. Unfortunately the exorcist is a nogo, there aren't any within 30 miles of us, and I cant afford to get one to drive here from 40 miles away, but im thinking of hiring a highschooler to just come in and do a bunch of random shit.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 05-30-2009 02:53 PM

thanks man.

alrighty then, so there is no exorcist... paying some one to come in and do it would have the same effect, you just have to prance around and scream "BE GOOOOOOONNE, SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and scream out gibberish pointing at the teacher. hell, i would do it for you if you are in a neighboring school (but i bet you fifty moneys im not... any takers? Razz )

and you still have those papers, lets see what you can do with those. given its already summer for me im assuming that you don't have long enough to set up a blackmail without getting caught. you could also look at the papers and grade them based on their life. "this teacher does not know he is getting payed less than the other teachers, and has visited the doctor 40 times this year. he gets an F for his life. never take is advice, and so forth. BUT WHAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER (and this is what i would do) is look at the teachers you hate, and put in false information. only do it for like, one or two though, or people will figure it out. you could put visits to the doctor for, lets say a female teacher, to to have a rectal exam (ie prostate exam) ever 3 months! lol... and you know the teachers are going to get hold of one and see their stuff and be like WTF! and freak out about rumors or have a mental breakdown! oh the joys of mental torture!

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 05-30-2009 03:03 PM

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:thanks man.

alrighty then, so there is no exorcist... paying some one to come in and do it would have the same effect, you just have to prance around and scream "BE GOOOOOOONNE, SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and scream out gibberish pointing at the teacher. hell, i would do it for you if you are in a neighboring school (but i bet you fifty moneys im not... any takers? Razz )

and you still have those papers, lets see what you can do with those. given its already summer for me im assuming that you don't have long enough to set up a blackmail without getting caught. you could also look at the papers and grade them based on their life. "this teacher does not know he is getting payed less than the other teachers, and has visited the doctor 40 times this year. he gets an F for his life. never take is advice, and so forth. BUT WHAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER (and this is what i would do) is look at the teachers you hate, and put in false information. only do it for like, one or two though, or people will figure it out. you could put visits to the doctor for, lets say a female teacher, to to have a rectal exam (ie prostate exam) ever 3 months! lol... and you know the teachers are going to get hold of one and see their stuff and be like WTF! and freak out about rumors or have a mental breakdown! oh the joys of mental torture!

Nice idea Smile

I too like you already, you will fit right in. Biggrin

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 05-30-2009 03:49 PM

thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Back to the ideas at hand! Just had an idea, dont know if it will work for your particular school, but its worth a shot. you print out these papers... LOTS of copys of them. then you find a massive utility fan. most schools have a lot of them to cycle air in and out of gyms during events. you would be surprised how many people dont give a shit that your carrying a giant fan, and if anyone asks you can always say so and so teacher told me to put it in so and so bullshit place. dont know about your school, be we have a massive stairway that opens up into the commons. put it at the top of the stair way, and then give the papers to a few freshmen and tell them to throw them into the fan (freshmen are very loyal if you treat them nicely, they would never rat you out if you treat them with respect, no matter how much you hate them)
the papers would be all over the commons for everyone to see! you would not get caught, and even if some one you ran into says you had the fan, you can always say someone must have moved it from where you put it. "i left it right of over there Mr. Douchelefag, someones framing me!"
and there would be no mess for the janitors because the students would pick them up. perfect!

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 05-30-2009 03:55 PM

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Back to the ideas at hand! Just had an idea, dont know if it will work for your particular school, but its worth a shot. you print out these papers... LOTS of copys of them. then you find a massive utility fan. most schools have a lot of them to cycle air in and out of gyms during events. you would be surprised how many people dont give a shit that your carrying a giant fan, and if anyone asks you can always say so and so teacher told me to put it in so and so bullshit place. dont know about your school, be we have a massive stairway that opens up into the commons. put it at the top of the stair way, and then give the papers to a few freshmen and tell them to throw them into the fan (freshmen are very loyal if you treat them nicely, they would never rat you out if you treat them with respect, no matter how much you hate them)
the papers would be all over the commons for everyone to see! you would not get caught, and even if some one you ran into says you had the fan, you can always say someone must have moved it from where you put it. "i left it right of over there Mr. Douchelefag, someones framing me!"
and there would be no mess for the janitors because the students would pick them up. perfect!

STFU YOU N()()B, I NO MORE DEN JOO!!!

Lol Laugh

And yet another great idea, you have officially earned my respect in two posts

And that earns you...

A used pair of underwear *Stains left in them GAR-UN-TEED
Month-old sushi
Pet Cockroach named Jim
Clogged toilet
and me commenting on every post you make for the rest of my life

Cool

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 05-30-2009 05:22 PM

Im honored, simply picking that stuff up to carry it to me shows the highest respect!

be sure to comment on the piece of art I just cooked up and made just for you guys!

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 06-01-2009 01:07 PM

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Hmm, well We used to eat lunch in the school on weekends, my friend and I lock picked, but then someone else broke into the schools and stole some computers, they changed the locks, and we cant get them. Id actually love for you to post some other pranks, or some advice on ours. We probably cant do this before school, but between classes, possibly. Unfortunately, I cant get a fan in there, and our school is one level, so that leaves out stair options. Im not gonna have people hand them out, too risky for our school, but still any advice is good advice and thanks.

Again; please post some of your other pranks mate', itd be appreciated.

*And I still Need A quote*

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Thought Criminal - 06-01-2009 03:05 PM

You should walk into school with a bucket of wheatpaste and a brush and poster bomb everything you see with the papers. Don't even try to be covert about it. If a teacher comes up to you attempt to paste one to their face. Biggrin

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Pieman - 06-01-2009 11:00 PM

Paint BOOM in big threatening letters on a wall. See what happens.

Downside: You might have to sit under a desk for a while.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Sociopath - 06-02-2009 12:22 AM

Pieman Wrote:Paint BOOM in big threatening letters on a wall. See what happens.

Downside: You might have to sit under a desk for a while.
u shouldve painted "the principal is a fascist"

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 06-02-2009 06:38 AM

Okay great ideas, but any suggestions on my original idea?

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Thought Criminal - 06-02-2009 11:37 AM

draw a giant penis on the sign out front.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 06-02-2009 09:21 PM

The penis idea will result in too severe consequences.
:(

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Pieman - 06-02-2009 10:37 PM

So will the BOOM idea, but you're not supposed to get caught.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - S. - 06-03-2009 09:00 AM

Easier said than done.

Im pulling it with some random quote that has significance to at least me, ill tell you how it goes.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 06-03-2009 06:01 PM

good luck.

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-04-2009 03:22 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Quote:thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Dude, you're my new fucking idol Biggrin I love the way you think. (I'd be looking forward to that guide, I'll mke sure no one calls you a n00b. (Even though I'm one too, but we'll forget about that for right now ;P)

hmm. I guess if you can manage to get into a classroom before the teacher, then you could put it on the desks. But I'm guessing that would be too risky, too many nosy people in the world. I think that the bathrooms are the best bet. Another random prank you could do, is print out the "how to be a good teacher" article from this site and slip it on your bitchiest teachers desk. Ahh the memories.

Lol, or give her a trophy that states "World's Bitchiest Teacher" on it

While im at it.. Your a noob Razz

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Amortisatie - 06-07-2009 02:06 AM

Clever idea actually Scratchchin

Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice). - Jesusaurisrex - 06-07-2009 02:16 PM

OMFG WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PRANK!!! I WANA KNOW!!!!!!