School Survival Forums
Going away a few days - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Going away a few days (/showthread.php?tid=841)

Going away a few days - Faby - 05-28-2011 02:41 AM

Okay, so.

I think I'll be leaving for a few days.

No, I'm not going anywhere, but it's damn frustrating to keep getting logged out and timed out every single moment.

Gratz Baron, Elfy and Hannah on your graduation. Enjoy the freedom.

I'll return when shit's back to normal.

And I actually thought, for a while, that this was SR fucking with us for being shitposters and trolls. Like that Vbulletin plugin where you can inflict time outs and redirects on users you can't stand.

Re: Going away a few days - Absnt - 05-28-2011 03:21 AM

Apparently there's a DDoS attack ensuing. Also, I'm leaving to. I'm going to be in the mountains. If my friend picks up his phone ffs... If not, I'll be around.

Re: Going away a few days - aaaaaaasd - 05-28-2011 03:39 AM

it's shitposters attempting to bring down the forums by removing us one by one

BUT THEY SHALL NOT SUCCEED

Re: Going away a few days - SoulRiser - 05-28-2011 07:17 AM

Good luck out thar... Salute

Quote:And I actually thought, for a while, that this was SR fucking with us for being shitposters and trolls. Like that Vbulletin plugin where you can inflict time outs and redirects on users you can't stand.
lulz. I remember reading about that plugin a while back and giggling at the pure evil genius of it. Evil
There's another one where you can put someone on 'global ignore' so nobody can see their posts except them. So they think everyone's ignoring them. Mwahaha

Ah, I could be having so much fun with you guys... Why does Vbulletin get all the fun plugins? :waah:

Re: Going away a few days - Absnt - 06-01-2011 06:37 PM

#1.) I'm back.
#2.) The phpBB coders are moral fags and try not to create software that can be used for spying/trolling/immoral shit.

Re: Going away a few days - Faby - 06-02-2011 12:10 AM

Absentinsomniac Wrote:#1.) I'm back.