School Survival Forums
What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? (/showthread.php?tid=825)

What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - UnschoolShqiponjë - 05-31-2011 11:49 AM

Saturday I went to Seaside (people partying literally all day) and then at night I watched the UFC fights.

Sunday I went to a park by a river for a family picnic. Sunday night I went to a cousins to play dominoes.

Monday I went to my cousins house for hot-dogs, burgers, and to see my new lil cousin.

Re: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - .Manicrose. - 05-31-2011 11:57 AM

Watch TV and see all the channels airing footage of people lounging on the beach and commenting on how warm it is and pretending that's news.

Re: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - The Desert Fox - 05-31-2011 12:24 PM

My mom invited her friend from way back and her husband over yesterday. They were actually quite enjoyable, the guy asked for a demonstration on the MP5, and I was more than happy to oblige and let him try it out. Add onto that the nice dinner and whatnot, and I had a surprising amount of fun.

Re: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - SaintVicious - 05-31-2011 01:26 PM

Graduation party fuck yea, spent a fun night with a swede girl.

Re: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - HeartofShadows - 05-31-2011 01:58 PM

slept

Re: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - Blobthe15 - 06-01-2011 08:51 AM

Masturbated and Minecraft and Terraria yaeyayeyaeyza

Re: What do you guys do for Memorial Day weekend? - Thought Criminal - 06-01-2011 10:40 AM

Jack off, Play Video games. Pretty normal day.
Thank you cannon fodder, For protecting my right to be a lazy fuck.