School Survival Forums
inglorious bastards - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Movies/TV/Videos/Books (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: inglorious bastards (/showthread.php?tid=8098)

inglorious bastards - classclown - 08-26-2009 09:03 AM

its a good movie. its not historicaly accurate. but its cool to see that some units did that during the war. some parts are funny to depending on your sense of humor.

Re: inglorious bastards - returnal - 08-26-2009 09:14 AM

It's awesome. See it or GTFO.

Re: inglorious bastards - Coma Girl - 08-26-2009 09:31 PM

basterds* is how its spelt

and brad pitt is fucking sexy.

no, i loved that movie. it was a really great experience going into the cinemas and watching it. i had a smile on my face the whole time, and that wasnt just because i was met with a good lookin' brad pitt, but also the storyline, characters, plot, movie techniques, script, those little parts that make you laugh, and brad pitt...oops i already mentioned him.

go watch it.

Re: inglorious bastards - The Desert Fox - 08-26-2009 11:21 PM

Cool, I'll prob'ly rent it when it comes out on DVD, seeing as to how the ageist bastards prevent me from getting in.

Re: inglorious bastards - psychopath - 08-27-2009 01:46 AM

Best movie I've seen in a long time.

Re: inglorious bastards - NowhereWoman - 08-27-2009 12:46 PM

I really want to see it, if just for the angry Nazis and to see Brad Pitt acting all badass in his Nazi-beating up-ness.
'NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!'
'Oh Yes Yes Yes Yes!'

I like my Brad Pitt badass rather than just an annoyingly goodlooking male romantic lead.

Re: inglorious bastards - Jesusaurisrex - 08-27-2009 12:51 PM

I think Brad Pitt is under rated as far as male opinion goes, girls love him oviously, but he has always been a good actor and there are WAY to many stereotypes about him. ok, so he married Angelina for the press attention, but hey, thats life in showbiz. get with it or get out.

Re: inglorious bastards - Alucard483 - 08-27-2009 05:06 PM

Great Movie. I personally love Terentino films. I think I might actually buy this one rather than download it.