School Survival Forums
Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. (/showthread.php?tid=7341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - ~Mystery~ - 10-16-2009 11:51 AM

I've been reading some articles latley and as a Shaman allow me to give you guys a friendly warning of not taking the Swine flu shot.

Statistically over ten times the people would die a year from the common flue than they would swine flu. This is an overhyped epidemic that the government is using to Vaccinate/medicate the population.

With your body's best interest at heart Please say no to the Flu Shot.

David Icke against the Flu Shot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT7oTQyJjZ0

Marathon Runner can't walk after Flu shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT7oTQyJjZ0

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - returnal - 10-16-2009 12:02 PM

You sir, are a dumbass.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Cilaos - 10-16-2009 12:06 PM

The only thing he got right was that it's over hyped and that a LOT more people will die from the seasonal flu.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Loxor - 10-16-2009 12:12 PM

The government could easily inject us with any of the routine shots, not needing swine flu.

WTF is wrong with you?

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - ~Mystery~ - 10-16-2009 12:14 PM

Feel free to Disagree. I just want to make sure you guys are aware of the issue before making your individual decisions.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Rebelnerd - 10-16-2009 01:54 PM

They're trying to medicate us? The bastards!

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - ~Mystery~ - 10-16-2009 02:08 PM

Vaccines are capable of doing harm as well.

But anycase Make your choice whatever the hell it is and natural selection will take care of the rest. Just wanted to raise awerness that there are people out here who will purposely be refusing this shot.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Loxor - 10-16-2009 02:09 PM

Mystery, small pox or cow pox? Your choice.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Rebelnerd - 10-17-2009 12:48 AM

Mystery Wrote:Vaccines are capable of doing harm as well.
yeah. so are diseases. you don't need a degree in statistics to see which is the less risky choice.
Quote:But anycase Make your choice whatever the hell it is and natural selection will take care of the rest. Just wanted to raise awerness that there are people out here who will purposely be refusing this shot.
those people are probably the ones that natural selection will take care of.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Thought Criminal - 10-17-2009 01:21 AM

I don't plan on getting vaccinated. It's a waste of my time plus another drug in my body. Swine flu is a media event used to scare the masses for ratings.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - aaaaaaasd - 10-17-2009 02:38 AM

I refuse to trust someone who believes you can change your eye colour through magic. The only magic I will accept to be true must have the ability to make bees fly out of someones arsehole.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Frost Elf - 10-17-2009 06:01 AM

I don't plan on getting vaccinated...
i hate needles.......
*rubs arm from recent tetanus shot*

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Rebelnerd - 10-17-2009 06:46 AM

It's not a "drug." It's a fucking vaccine. One of the greatest creations of modern civilization that's saved more lives than probably anything else invented in the last century. Stop acting like they're injecting mind-control nanites into your brain.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Amortisatie - 10-17-2009 07:29 AM

I won't take it, or many other shots

My fear of disease is tons less than fear of needles Bigeek

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - ~Mystery~ - 10-17-2009 07:52 AM

Rebelnerd Wrote:It's not a "drug." It's a fucking vaccine. One of the greatest creations of modern civilization that's saved more lives than probably anything else invented in the last century. Stop acting like they're injecting mind-control nanites into your brain.

Its full of Mercury, Sorry but I trust my immune system loads more than I would ever trust a vaccine. Same goes with painkillers and aspirin.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Rebelnerd - 10-17-2009 09:30 AM

It's not "full" of mercury. And if our immune system is so great, how do you explain the Spanish flu pandemic that killed millions of people? How do you explain any outbreaks of anything?

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - The Desert Fox - 10-17-2009 10:01 AM

Amortisatie Wrote:My fear of disease is tons less than fear of needles Bigeek

This

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - John Tuttle - 10-17-2009 12:26 PM

thought criminal Wrote:I don't plan on getting vaccinated. It's a waste of my time plus another drug in my body. Swine flu is a media event used to scare the masses for ratings.

Yes, I believe swine flu was over-hyped by the media. It is only as dangerous as the normal flu. However, one must remember that the normal flu kills thousands of people each year, so I would recommend getting the vaccine.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - IllusoryDeath - 10-17-2009 12:30 PM

Hm. I don't trust doctors, to tell everyone the truth. Call me paranoid. Seriously; call me that. I am.

Also, taking vaccines year after year, as everyone is aware of I would assume, can & will eventually make your body immune to them. Plus, have we learned nothing from the past? Scientists create vaccines when the threat of disease or influenza or whatever else comes up. Everyone is panicked because they do not want to get sick- as any sane person would feel. Decades later & because the vaccines could not possibly have been (or simply were not looked into enough) tested out for long-term consequences, the people who took the vaccines or medication or etcetera develop & experience new problems caused by getting the shot/s years earlier. I understand that all of this can be overly hypothetical in some cases, but I would rather not have to go through the things that society comes up with when concerning my own body instead of letting mass-hysteria take over and try to persuade me otherwise.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - John Tuttle - 10-17-2009 12:31 PM

Rebelnerd Wrote:It's not "full" of mercury. And if our immune system is so great, how do you explain the Spanish flu pandemic that killed millions of people? How do you explain any outbreaks of anything?

Thank you. As anyone who has taken biology before would know, a vaccine isn't a shitfucked chemical cocktail, but a weak version of a virus such as H1N1 that once injected in to your body is easily killed by your immune system. Your immune system then recognizes the virus and how to kill it, so if you actually get infected with the dangerous version of H1N1 your body can kill it. The reason that people only get chickenpox once is based on the same principle.

Seriously guys, just because something is sponsored by the gov't doesn't mean that it has "mind control chips" planted in it or some shit like that.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Loxor - 10-17-2009 12:33 PM

IllusoryDeath Wrote:Hm. I don't trust doctors, to tell everyone the truth. Call me paranoid. Seriously; call me that. I am.

Also, taking vaccines year after year, as everyone is aware of I would assume, can & will eventually make your body immune to them. Plus, have we learned nothing from the past? Scientists create vaccines when the threat of disease or influenza or whatever else comes up. Everyone is panicked because they do not want to get sick- as any sane person would feel. Decades later & because the vaccines could not possibly have been (or simply were not looked into enough) tested out for long-term consequences, the people who took the vaccines or medication or etcetera develop & experience new problems caused by getting the shot/s years earlier. I understand that all of this can be overly hypothetical in some cases, but I would rather not have to go through the things that society comes up with when concerning my own body instead of letting mass-hysteria take over and try to persuade me otherwise.

Illusory, being immune to the vaccine (IE Dead/weakened original) would probably be a good thing, the problem is if the disease mutated.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - IllusoryDeath - 10-17-2009 12:41 PM

Loxor Wrote:
IllusoryDeath Wrote:Hm. I don't trust doctors, to tell everyone the truth. Call me paranoid. Seriously; call me that. I am.

Illusory, being immune to the vaccine (IE Dead/weakened original) would probably be a good thing, the problem is if the disease mutated.

T'is what I meant....you get immune to the vaccine right away, which is good because it is a form of the disease itself. But if the vaccine does not have an affect on your system anymore, ie- stops protecting you, then the disease can get in. All do mutate eventually, so....bummer. :\

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Loxor - 10-17-2009 12:48 PM

By then you probably should get another vaccine.

I only get vaccines if the disease is deemed dangerous enough by me after I discuss it.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - IllusoryDeath - 10-17-2009 12:53 PM

Loxor Wrote:By then you probably should get another vaccine.

Makes sense. Yes

lol but I am still going to be paranoid, thank you very much. Razz

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Amortisatie - 10-17-2009 12:58 PM

IllusoryDeath Wrote:
Loxor Wrote:By then you probably should get another vaccine.

Makes sense. Yes

lol but I am still going to be paranoid, thank you very much. Razz

this.

oh and did I say "fear" of needles? No, I believe I have a phobia of them

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Loxor - 10-17-2009 01:00 PM

I'm panicked by needles too, but I still let myself get em.

I'd much rather be pricked than catch yellow fever.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - ~Mystery~ - 10-17-2009 01:01 PM

lol how do we know that Swine Flu wasn't a laboratory engineered biochemical?

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Loxor - 10-17-2009 01:15 PM

Mystery Wrote:lol how do we know that Swine Flu wasn't a laboratory engineered biochemical?

Fail.

There are many types of influenza, dog, bird, cat, monkey. Why would swine flu be any different?

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - John Tuttle - 10-17-2009 01:35 PM

Mystery Wrote:lol how do we know that Swine Flu wasn't a laboratory engineered biochemical?

Because its a virus, not a chemical.

Re: Don't Take Swine Flu Shot. - Rebelnerd - 10-17-2009 01:36 PM

Because we're not fucking retarded.