School Survival Forums
1st time I got caught skipping (Been skipping for two years) - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 1st time I got caught skipping (Been skipping for two years) (/showthread.php?tid=7185)

1st time I got caught skipping (Been skipping for two years) - 2k8bomb - 10-28-2009 01:27 PM

So yesterday I decided I was going to skip the whole day today, since I didn't do my English homework and I had to go for P.E. first thing in the morning (sigh). So I woke up at 7:50 this morning to hear my mom yelling at me to wake up. I was extremely tired and grumpy since I hate it when my dreams get interrupted and don't wake up naturally on my own.

So my mom drops me off at school, I decided to go into the school for a little while instead of immedietly walking home as I usually do when I skip. I said hello to a few friends, then about 5 minutes after the first bell rang I walked out and headed home.

It took me about 30 minutes to finally get home. When I got home I took off my shoes and hid them behind the shoe rack. I went upstairs into my room and decided to sleep. This was risky, because my dad works on his own schedule and could come home at anytime of the day. I slept from 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. and woke up incredibly satisfied from the nap and because my dad didn't come home.

So I decided to just chill and watch a bit of TV. My mom picks me up on her lunch break, and if I don't show up at her car within 10 minutes she usually just heads home not wanting to waste her break. My school ends at 2:34, so I hid in the closet in my room at about 2:20 because when my mom comes home she's going to look around and check if I'm home. At about 2:35 I came out of the closet (haha) because it was way too small and uncomfortable, I went into my parents closet since it's about 3x bigger and really spacious. BAD IDEA xD.

So she gets home at about 2:45 and comes upstairs to see if I'm in my room. She sees no sign of me and just goes in her room. I knew at that moment I was screwed haha. She opens her closet to get a jacket or something and I yell as loud as I can intentionally trying to scare her. She nearly has a heart attack and I just laugh my ass off. She got a little pissed, but not really because she thought I just skipped the last class.

Anyways. My mom tells my dad and he goes berserk, but I calmed him down because I told him that I knew when he was a kid he ditched school too - I could just tell he did from his personality. He gave me a goofy smile and eventually and he admitted it. He just told me not to do it because then I'll get into the habbit of skipping and fail all my classes.

Haha sorry it's really long, I just found it funny.

(By the way, they never found out that I've been skipping once in a while for the past two years, they just thought this was the first time)

Re: First time I caught skipping. (Been skipping for two years) - AWOL - 10-28-2009 01:36 PM

You should've just lied down, stayed quiet, and slowed your breathing.

The first time I got caught was with a guy. At a school where everyone knew I was bisexual. They thought we were having sex for about two months. Probably still do, for that matter.

Re: First time I caught skipping. (Been skipping for two years) - Leon Kinotolian - 10-28-2009 01:39 PM

This gave me a good chortle. At least you got caught with style, and got away with it, too.

Re: First time I caught skipping. (Been skipping for two years) - aerftghyjk - 11-01-2009 10:51 AM

Haha. Nice that you didn't get in trouble or anything.

Re: 1st time I got caught skipping (Been skipping for two years) - returnal - 11-01-2009 11:05 AM

You have mad skills.

*chortle*