School Survival Forums
Help with project. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Help with project. (/showthread.php?tid=7022)

Help with project. - KittyKatBlack - 11-11-2009 11:50 AM

My AP Lit class just finished Dante's Inferno. I have an assignment for which I have to create my own hell. She wants something light and humorous, so I've decided on an internet hell. I want you guys to make suggestions for some levels (there must be nine), and some members to place in them. I've already come up with two: a place for trolls, where the bad ones are tormented by the good ones, and a special place for a guy I know on another forum, 'cause he's a b-stard. I also need a volunteer for a guide. I'm gonna have to write a five page story from this and it it's good enough I'll post it.
I can't guarantee that if you make a suggestion that I'll use it or that it will be used exactly as you suggested it. I'll be coming up with my own levels, but I just need some ideas and inspiration. They have to be school appropriate, too.

List of my ideas so far:
Level for trolls
Prov (that guy I know)
Ceiling cat and Basement Cat may be in it
Level for txt speakers/people who refuse to type legibly

Re: Help with project. - dudemeister - 11-12-2009 02:50 AM

Haha, cool assignment, love the idea of a Net hell.

Hmm, how about a level for people lie about who they are instead of just staying anon?

Re: Help with project. - SoulRiser - 11-12-2009 08:29 AM

*waits for Vatman to make an appearance*

There has to be a level for spammers as well.

Re: Help with project. - KittyKatBlack - 11-12-2009 09:31 AM

Spammers are going in with the trolls. I think they'll be tormented by angry mods for eternity.

Re: Help with project. - Pieman - 11-12-2009 09:32 AM

*waits for Rebelnerd and Thought Criminal to make an appearance*