School Survival Forums
A rant that I just feel should be put on teh interwebz - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: A rant that I just feel should be put on teh interwebz (/showthread.php?tid=660)

A rant that I just feel should be put on teh interwebz - Blobthe15 - 06-18-2011 03:11 PM

This is a rant I made about this 260 pound football coach who is loud and likes to plaster his walls with a bunch of posters of wrestling and football. Who likes to accuse people who don't get their work done of being lazy.

Lazy? Really? (heh) I'm lazy. Yeah right. I have every goddamn right to be lazy. You don't understand what you just said there. You're not just calling them lazy, you're not just calling them worthless, you're hurting their self esteem. I could have a gun right now. I could hurl a desk at you now. Yea, and now everyone cares about how I feel about an Mys or a Ace or Notes or Vocab. or doing another packet. That doesn't just go for math class either. You have no idea how much it hurts to hear those words. Some people might just have the incentive to stay up all night, crying, for the fact that they feel so worthless and useless. And do you even know what's in these kid's backrounds? Hell served for breakfast,lunch, and dinner, everyday, for some of them. So is it so crazy that I don't get some math done? That I happened to have better things to do that I actually like? FUCK NO it isn't. You're lucky I showed up to class. Do you know what it's like to hate your own life? Do you? Cause I do. I drown myself in Music and games everyday to forget all that's happened in school, to forget the coercion, to forget all of you. Fuck off.

Re: A rant that I just feel should be put on teh interwebz - AngryCollegeDude - 06-19-2011 02:25 AM

How can they assume they're lazy anyway? Some people have legit difficulties learning things. To just assume they're being lazy does nothing to encourge them. To me there is nothing more frusturating then trying to do something, fail, and then get told I'm not trying hard enough.