School Survival Forums
One dream bothering me. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Support & Psychology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: One dream bothering me. (/showthread.php?tid=6555)

One dream bothering me. - Ceiling Cat - 12-08-2009 09:59 PM

So... I managed to LD one night, some time ago. It's bothering me for some reason...
I just reproduced the dream in a few 3D shots, so you'd know what I mean. The textures aren't accurate, I just assigned them by similiar colors.

The first thing I remember is an endless stairway. I was conscoius enough to note to self to check what that means.
[Image: pic0.jpg]
It was kind of 'glitched', as every floor was the same place. It just looped on and on.
[Image: pic1.jpg]
I went through the only way possible.
[Image: pic2.jpg]
Eventually reached a place looking roughly like this. It was more than weird... And it seems awfully familiar to me.
[Image: pic3.jpg]
I heard an echoing voice, who spoke to me:
"Why did you bother to come back here... if you're already dead?"
This freaked me out so much I decided to wake up, here and now. The last picture shows the exact viewpoint of what I saw before I woke up.
[Image: pic4.jpg]

Any non-scientific explaination please?

Re: One dream bothering me. - Hanny - 12-08-2009 11:50 PM

Sounds like you thought you were lucid dreaming but weren't as in control as you surmised.

Re: One dream bothering me. - Ceiling Cat - 12-09-2009 12:00 AM

That's right, it started as an LD when I was fully in control(won't even bother to describe it), and then I ended up on this stairway, mostly because I wanted to(can't explain). That's when things started getting out of hand, however I could still clearly think during that, and do whatever I wanted to. Sadly, I was out of options as you see. I just regret quitting that place... it really felt like if I came back somewhere I knew.
I'm just thinking like, what if I was really on some kind of out-of-body experience? What if I actually did something I shouldn't have?