School Survival Forums
Hello - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=5914)

Hello - XmournfulX - 01-19-2010 03:45 PM

I'm sorry I didn't do this before, I should've. If you could forgive me for before and give me a new start I will happilly be nice. Oh and if you could give me some advice on what to do here. I got the basics it's just how should I go alone here.

Re: Hello - Loxor - 01-19-2010 04:45 PM

Howdy.

You're getting better, keep up the pace.

Re: Hello - LightAbyssion - 01-19-2010 06:38 PM

It breaks my heart that people who joined a few days ago already have more posts than me. I can't seem to bring myself to post-whore on any forum I join; I just lurk like a psychopath. Suspicious

Re: Hello - Loxor - 01-19-2010 11:05 PM

It's alright, some people lurk, some people post.

Re: Hello - XmournfulX - 01-20-2010 12:56 AM

Thank you Loxor! Hug I'll try my best to do better on here.
EdgeOfTheRKO no worries I'm just that weird kid that buts into convorsations & can't spell for shit!

Re: Hello - jonerax - 01-26-2010 02:09 AM

Hello friends ,I am new here,I like this community,Because i read most of this websites threads which are so funny,Amazing and useful also,i hope i will enjoy here with all of you thank you

Re: Hello - Loxor - 01-26-2010 03:20 AM

Welcome there...

Forgetting the space bar sometimes?

Re: Hello - Vatman - 01-26-2010 06:12 AM

Welcome to the forum! You asked for advice and I am just pretentious enough to provide it. To really join the family of SS you really only need to do one thing. Be absolutely and entirely yourself. Even if it means getting into pointless arguments and the much more likely trolling that will occur.

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously.
~Thomas Sowell

Re: Hello - XmournfulX - 01-26-2010 12:17 PM

Vatman Wrote:Welcome to the forum! You asked for advice and I am just pretentious enough to provide it. To really join the family of SS you really only need to do one thing. Be absolutely and entirely yourself. Even if it means getting into pointless arguments and the much more likely trolling that will occur.

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously.
~Thomas Sowell
Thank you for the advise and I'll be happy to do exactly that.