School Survival Forums
My Weird Dreams - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Support & Psychology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: My Weird Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=5812)

My Weird Dreams - Cosbydaf - 01-24-2010 01:42 PM

Hulk Dream

Okay, for some reason, the Hulk was having sex with his wife on one of those big unfinished buildings, when she fell off it and died. The hulk looked at her body, and decided to make the outline of it the new logo for his company.

It gets worse.

After that, the Hulk and his friends, a giant levitating piece of toast with a face, and that cyborg monster guy from Small Soldiers, where investigating a house of mirrors to find a serial killer. The toast and the cyborg guy both got killed, and then it ended.

Dark Knight Dream

A somewhat cool rendition of the Dark Knight. It opens during Christmas time in "Gotham Square", and we see the Joker in a big winter coat. He has a sack full of money, which he uses to break open a store window and steal a motorcycle. Batman then appears driving down the road on his Batpod, and the two commence in a rather badass motorcycle duel(Running towards each other at full speed, trying to knock their opponent off the motorcycle), that inexplicably takes place in my front yard.

Joker wins by smacking Batman in the face with the money sack. He then gets on the Batpod and drives off, laughing. The next scene has Gordon and other police officers talking to this Al Capone lookalike at a fountain who tells them he had nothing to do with it.

Smallville Dream

It started out very serious, Lex Luthor was going around at night killing his employees, and he got in an SUV expecting to kill another, but ran into Clark Kent's dad instead. They talked for a while, and then Clark's dad said "You can kill me...but you're going down too!", and initiated a hilarious slow-mo sequence where Lex shot at him while Clark' dad threw knives at Lex's head and the SUV somehow started itself up and was driving down the road. I then saw a piece of kryptonite, and the SUV ran into it and exploded. Lex emerged as a human/plant hybrid. With big flower petals around his head.

He then went to a high class hotel looking for a source of water. He checked the sink, water fountain, and toilet to no avail, until he found the hot tub. He got in the hot tub and talked to this hot chick until he moved his plant feet up out of the water and she got grossed out and left. Then Clark's Dad came back with a piece of kryptonite and it somehow electrocuted Lex. Then Lex somehow ended up walking around on the same road where the SUV crashed, and went into a confusing montage of scenes where his skeleton was lighting up. Then he exploded.

The Monkeys in my Yard

It seems that after a long period of not having any dreams, I'm now being flooded with all sorts of crazy crap every time I go to sleep.

Last weekend I had a dream where I was petting a little black and white kitten, and last Tuesday a tomcat came around my house with the exact same pattern. Not making this up.

Last Monday I had fallen asleep in U.S History after taking a test, and had a dream where I got a 21 on it, and I started freaking out and yelling at the teacher. I still haven't gotten my grade back, but I don't think I did nearly that bad.

And just last night I had this profoundly weirdass dream where a bunch of Australopithecus (imagine a chimp with human legs) were outside my house. They had made this little river and they were transporting water from it, passing it back and forth in a row. I looked out the window a couple of times, and I think they saw me, but they didn't react, they just kept on with what they were doing. The cats in my porch were petrified.

So I went back to my room, and 2 of my friends where inexplicably standing there, and one of them said, "I'm bored, I wish we could make a movie" and I told him very enthusiastically "Dude, I've got the idea for the greatest movie ever. Find my camera(I don't have a camera) and we'll film a movie about getting the monkeys out of my yard!"

Supposedly we had to dig out a professional film camera in my room, and a baseball bat. Neither of which I actually possess, but regardless I managed to find the bat while my other friend held the camera, and the dream abruptly ended right as we left my room.

Clue or some shit

One I had yesterday was about a naked woman getting killed in a mansion, and then it cut to Bernie Mac talking to the camera while he was on a computer, he was mildy upset about something.

Then I was at the mansion where the naked woman had died and I was part for the crime scene investigation, with a bunch of other random people, among these was Bill Cosby, whom Bernie Mac had transformed into(either that, or they where wearing the exact same clothes for some reason).

While all the other people where on their knees looking at the body and arguing, me and Bill Cosby where discussing this pen he had that could change it's ink color. It had 5 different ones, red, blue, green, purple, and yellow, I had to remind Bill that it had yellow ink. He remarked that it he forgot it because it was "invisible, used for secret messages".

...Oh fuck, I hope this isn't some kind of prophetic dream that means Cosby's gonna die. :<_<:

12 to 30 minutes

This naked guy with a mustache, Indian headdress(although he was clearly not Native American), and no genitals was killing two police officers on a small raft on a river while yelling "I'm a Verizon employee!" Which at the time made a lot of sense to me, I remember thinking "Damn, they didn't stand a chance."

Then Clint Eastwood, who was also naked, showed up on his own small raft. He asked the castrated Not-Indian "How long does it take you to get home from here?" To which he responded "About 12 to 30 minutes"

Then there was a flashback involving mustache guy taking Clint's dying wife to the hospital, which also would have taken 12-30 minutes, but he dumped her in the river and went home.

Then there was a close-up of Clint's face as he screamed "12 TO 30 MINUTES!!!" and he used the sharpened end of his paddle to duel the Castrated Mustached Not Indian, who's paddle was also similarly sharpened.

Then it all zoomed out and I was watching these strange events as a movie and I paused it, thinking to myself "I have to wake up now, but when I get home, I'm gonna watch the rest of this."

And then I woke up.

What the fuck is wrong with my subconscious, mang? I don't even know

Re: My Weird Dreams - IllusoryDeath - 01-24-2010 01:51 PM

Interesting....do you happen to read comics a lot, or watch a lot of movies/telle series with Marvel and DC heroes? Would maybe offer an explanation for some of those dreams, but even then it could have nothing to do with it. I don't watch reality shows and yet I dream of them sometimes. Shrug

FYI: If this isn't copypasta, I suggest you move it to the subforum called Our Ever-Shifting Imaginations. Has a lot of dream topics going on there.

Re: My Weird Dreams - Cosbydaf - 01-24-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:Interesting....do you happen to read comics a lot, or watch a lot of movies/telle series with Marvel and DC heroes? Would maybe offer an explanation for some of those dreams, but even then it could have nothing to do with it. I don't watch reality shows and yet I dream of them sometimes. Shrug

I do, but it's a bit more complicated. I only have one of these superhero dreams per year - The Hulk one was 07, Dark knight was 08, and Smallville was '09. I can have more than one per year, but there is always at least 1.

Re: My Weird Dreams - IllusoryDeath - 01-24-2010 01:59 PM

Hmmm....maybe you have more of an interest in each specific character during different years? I know that when I obsess am interested in something, it kinda takes me over for months at a time and all of my other likes/interests are put on hold or register in the line at the back of my mind while the predominant one expands as I look more into it.

Re: My Weird Dreams - CrayolaColours - 01-24-2010 03:30 PM

Cosbydaf Wrote:This naked guy with a mustache, Indian headdress(although he was clearly not Native American), and no genitals was killing two police officers on a small raft on a river while yelling "I'm a Verizon employee!" Which at the time made a lot of sense to me, I remember thinking "Damn, they didn't stand a chance."
I laughed for five straight minutes.

Damn those Verizon employees are badass.

I wish I have dreams like that.

I do remember a very lucid dream I had when I was six though. That killer from Scream grabbed this girl (Apparently my friend, even though she was 21 or something) and stabbed her.

I was so fucked up, even as a kid.

Re: My Weird Dreams - The Desert Fox - 01-24-2010 07:31 PM

I lol'd.

Re: My Weird Dreams - Rebelnerd - 01-26-2010 11:26 AM

That was awesome. Sell some of those dream descriptions to Michael Bay and he'll probably make movies out of them.

Re: My Weird Dreams - Cosbydaf - 01-26-2010 12:05 PM

Rebelnerd Wrote:That was awesome. Sell some of those dream descriptions to Michael Bay and he'll probably make movies out of them.

I'd rather face a Indian headdress wearing eunuch Verizon employee on a raft in hand to hand combat than sell my ideas to Bay!

Re: My Weird Dreams - Cosbydaf - 01-31-2010 05:47 PM

This next one is a nightmare. I warn you, it isn't even remotely funny like the other ones.

In a dream I had last Thursday, I was watching a movie that was supposedly Rambo III, but turned out to actually be a Spanish film with a title that translated to "The Witch". I was petrified by my mistake, but I had already begin watching the movie, and now I felt myself unable to stop.

As far as I can tell, the plot was nonexistent, it revolved around people being killed by this being that can only be described as "The Ghoul".

It had characteristics similar to Emily Rose's possessed form and the girl from The Ring, although the unique features where what bothered me the most:

A large, drooping maw, constantly drooling black blood and filled with 4 rows of shark-like teeth, reptilian scales around the face, and soulless white eyes. The noises it made where even more unnerving, sounding like they belonged to a much, much larger creature.

The only scene I distinctly remember was that of a blond woman running through a forest in mortal terror, to the quiet, somber tune of a woman singing in Spanish about how the devil took her baby away from her.

And out of nowhere, extremely LOUD, BOOMING drums started playing, along with thunder and lightening. And in the flash of the lightening, you could see the Ghoul moving in the trees.

It was a sight that filled me with pure dread. The Ghoul flailed it's limbs like a demonic puppet, shaking it's head violently and snapping it's own bones out of place, all the while scurrying at a horrifyingly fast pace towards towards the blond woman.

The Ghoul tackles the woman to the ground and emits a terrible howling roar, it sounded almost like some kind of bear. At this moment, all the power in my house shorted out, and the very same storm began outside my house, along with the Spanish song.

I could see a disembodied silhouette of the Ghoul crawling on all four limbs outside my window. Somehow I realized that by watching the film, I had allowed the Ghoul to enter the real world, and my home.

Just as I began to wake up from the nightmare, in a half-dreaming state, I remember seeing the Ghoul right outside my door, standing on two legs, staring at me. I couldn't move and feared for my life, but just then the Ghoul seemed to simply walk out of existence.

Here is an illustration of the Ghoul: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/sne...areGhoul435.jpg

Re: My Weird Dreams - CrayolaColours - 02-01-2010 08:28 AM

Wow... that's... awesome. If it didn't remind me so much of The Ring, I'd say freaking send that idea in. In all honesty though, for some reason, what I pictured scared me shitless, the picture didn't even compare. The imagination is always better than a picture, I guess.

Re: My Weird Dreams - Rebelnerd - 02-04-2010 07:38 AM

I had one last night where the girl terminator from T3 was hunting a friend of mine for some reason, and we were trying to protect him. And even though it wasn't post-apocalyptic or anything, we were like the only people on Earth or at least in that city, so we'd be sleeping in empty stores that were creepily quiet and then someone would be like "oh shit, I think I might have left a map or address at the last place we hid! She could be on her way here right now!" and we'd all panic and run, usually seconds before the door was kicked in and she stared flamethrower-ing everyone. It was a lot scarier than it sounds.