School Survival Forums
Blog about daily stuff - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Blog about daily stuff (/showthread.php?tid=555)

Blog about daily stuff - Phrozen_Soul - 06-28-2011 08:57 AM

Been playing Red Dead Redemption Complete Edition I got for $5 at a mom and pop store.

Had a random burt of philosophical epicness, about a 6th sense and all that, then thought about how limiting sight is.

Also, how would we react to a certain death scenario? Like huge meteor or internal earth meltdown?

Re: Blog about daily stuff - Phrozen_Soul - 06-29-2011 01:39 PM

Still not officially ungrounded.

When i get ungrounded Friday I will join the Steam SS group

Going shopping for some fall flecktarn for an upcoming airsoft match in the woods.

Need to get Xm8 repaired, and new BB's, get it a temporary ghillie cover.

Re: Blog about daily stuff - Phrozen_Soul - 06-29-2011 10:46 PM

Finished another batch of artwork and sending it over to Cody for programming, since he's the only other 14 year old in America who's up this early.

Split apart from doing chores for my jackass step-dad. Started doing lawn care for good people who pay decent here in Indiana.

Still in a state of paranoia that any thing could result in them finding out I've been on the playstation and pc.

If I can get my grandma to drop me off Friday with Aedan, I think i'll be home free.

Re: Blog about daily stuff - Phrozen_Soul - 06-30-2011 01:52 PM

Really creeped out right now, we don't have air right now so we have all the windows open. Feels to calm and quiet.

Have to watch a fire tomorrow that randomly popped up today.

Need to finish up for this part of the concept, may get it done tomorrow with Aedan.

Again, feels to calm, my paranoia and fear have settled, which worries me. (ironic) As they are the only things that usually keep me careful. I don't like tonight because it feels funky and weird.

Re: Blog about daily stuff - Phrozen_Soul - 07-01-2011 02:11 AM

I hate this day. I have officially lost all paranoia and worry about being discovered, which is completely odd, and I can't get myself worried about it.

Today is so weird to, which is why i hate it. As a medically diagnosed pyromaniac, it is also infuriating. I can't start a fire. Well, I can, but it won't spread. Dry leaves, sticks, kindling, oil, it WILL not spread, and it's 85f outside and completely dry.

It's also partially dark in my room, the windows are open, and it's bright outside. This is the most WTF day of my life. My phone won't work either, or instant messaging.

I despise days like this, where I have no idea wth is going on.

Re: Blog about daily stuff - Blobthe15 - 07-02-2011 11:41 AM

Phrozen_Soul Wrote:I hate this day. I have officially lost all paranoia and worry about being discovered, which is completely odd, and I can't get myself worried about it.

Today is so weird to, which is why i hate it. As a medically diagnosed pyromaniac, it is also infuriating. I can't start a fire. Well, I can, but it won't spread. Dry leaves, sticks, kindling, oil, it WILL not spread, and it's 85f outside and completely dry.

It's also partially dark in my room, the windows are open, and it's bright outside. This is the most WTF day of my life. My phone won't work either, or instant messaging.

I despise days like this, where I have no idea wth is going on.
MOAR OIL

and wtf, you're PHROZEN soul, yet you're a pyromaniac. Confused.

Re: Blog about daily stuff - Phrozen_Soul - 07-06-2011 12:31 AM

Idk, I lost my grandparents as a kid, parents got divorced, figured out i had a twin that died, I turned to fire.

Also, damn, i think i may have eaten some moldy bread.