School Survival Forums
Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) (/showthread.php?tid=5493)

Pages: 1 2

Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - MindlessInsanity - 02-18-2010 11:07 AM

Ah....well..Hello! My name is Sienna...I am a....person? Hah. I first got introduced with the "what not to do at school" Thing...I actually introduced this site to a friend who joined before me (Just made an account to see what people think of the small bit of the story Im writing posted) Uh...my favorite colors are purple and green. I have six cats, got a problem with it? I dont care. Speaking of not caring! I er...have interesting opinions. Cuckoo I mean interesting.

Depending on how you meet me you either think Im the nicest person in the world or a major...er...banshee (isnt sure if we can swear of not so Im avoiding it Haha.) On the computer is where I state all my opinions! Wich is where people think Im a banshee.In real life Im a lie aka the sweetheart.

Ive never been good at talking about me so Ill just state some random things and then end! My favorite two songs are "The horror of our love" And "Psychobabble". I am bipolar...I have aspergers (I also suck at spelling! Laugh ) I think I just wrote more then I was supposed to -sob- God, I have no life. -goes back to writing my story-

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-18-2010 11:49 AM

I'm betting this is night's friend.

Welcome all the same.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-18-2010 12:17 PM

Loxor Wrote:I'm betting this is night's friend.

Welcome all the same.
GOD DAMNIT! x.x

But yes she is and i love her~

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - MindlessInsanity - 02-18-2010 12:22 PM

night.artist Wrote:

Welcome all the same.
GOD DAMNIT! x.x

DARN IT ANNA! -gets out my gun- YOU ALREADY MADE ME LOOSE A POTENTIAL FRIEND! Elwell. xD! Im guessing your not er...liked very well here?

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-18-2010 12:28 PM

Heh, that's not really the case.

Night has a vendetta against me, and...

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - MindlessInsanity - 02-18-2010 12:30 PM

Ah...interesting...what did you (or her) Do to make the vendetta occur?

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-18-2010 12:32 PM

Broke up with Thade.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-18-2010 12:33 PM

MindlessInsanity Wrote:
night.artist Wrote:

Welcome all the same.
GOD DAMNIT! x.x

DARN IT ANNA! -gets out my gun- YOU ALREADY MADE ME LOOSE A POTENTIAL FRIEND! Elwell. xD! Im guessing your not er...liked very well here?
I'd enjoy not being shot again. x.x
And i'm liked very well here, by some people...others- ehhh, not so much. Be warned, they'll probably think you're a dimwitting banana brain just because you're friends with me.

And Loxor, i don't like you because you caused many cuts on Thade's wrist! and Her to be very depressed!

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - MindlessInsanity - 02-18-2010 12:34 PM

-slaps my forehead- Jesus, that's all!? Anna, you know I love you like a sister but really? What about you and your last boyfriend you don't hate him do you?

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-18-2010 12:34 PM

... Thade didn't take it all that well.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-18-2010 12:35 PM

Loxor Wrote:Broke up with Thade.
And not believeing her when she told you...stuff. Also i don't like you because you're mean to me and Zoey for generally no reason....

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - MindlessInsanity - 02-18-2010 12:37 PM

night.artist Wrote:
Loxor Wrote:Broke up with Thade.
And not believeing her when she told you...stuff. Also i don't like you because you're mean to me and Zoey for generally no reason....

If they expect some moron then HAHA-insert very long joker laugh- They will sadly be mistaken! Well shes happy now at least neh?

I get the point, hate hate hate hate. And dont worry, I wont shoot you again.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-18-2010 12:39 PM

MindlessInsanity Wrote:-slaps my forehead- Jesus, that's all!? Anna, you know I love you like a sister but really? What about you and your last boyfriend you don't hate him do you?
But he didn't do anything wrong

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Ceiling Cat - 02-18-2010 11:32 PM

I see a herd of relationshit drama-llamas, and empty promise masters who don't even know what love should be like.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-18-2010 11:38 PM

Unfortunately I do, which is the reason I ended that.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - MindlessInsanity - 02-19-2010 07:38 AM

Ceiling Cat Wrote:I see a herd of relationshit drama-llamas, and empty promise masters who don't even know what love should be like.

I will only be a llama if I can spit like one!

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - CrayolaColours - 02-19-2010 01:18 PM

Ceiling Cat Wrote:I see a herd of relationshit drama-llamas, and empty promise masters who don't even know what love should be like.
Down boy. Down.

He gets like that sometimes, we just let him vent, most of the time.

Anyway, I like you. You speak sense.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Ceiling Cat - 02-19-2010 07:40 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:Down boy. Down.

He gets like that sometimes, we just let him vent, most of the time.

Anyway, I like you. You speak sense.
Yes my lady [img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq336/snejk666/ccandcc.png[/img]

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - SoulRiser - 02-20-2010 10:45 AM

Oh hai there other person who Night brought here (bringing the count to... wait, I lost count... lol)

Welcome. Pirate

Leave your non-existant sanity in the pile by the door, and let us know what size strait jacket you'd like. Nutter

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-20-2010 02:05 PM

SoulRiser Wrote:Oh hai there other person who Night brought here (bringing the count to... wait, I lost count... lol)
Wait what?
This is adding to my already bad mood. :waah:

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-20-2010 02:06 PM

Wow, really?

Are you that hard pressed to notice she doesn't mean anything by it?

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-20-2010 02:14 PM

Loxor Wrote:Wow, really?

Are you that hard pressed to notice she doesn't mean anything by it?
I take everything as an insult before a complement, or nothing at all.
You best just leave me alone! Because i'm fucking pissed off and depressed and you're just making it worse!

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-20-2010 02:26 PM

Yep.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Ceiling Cat - 02-20-2010 10:45 PM

night.artist Wrote:I take everything as an insult before a complement, or nothing at all.
You best just leave me alone! Because i'm fucking pissed off and depressed and you're just making it worse!
Cool story sis.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Night - 02-21-2010 12:47 AM

Ceiling Cat Wrote:
night.artist Wrote:I take everything as an insult before a complement, or nothing at all.
Cool story sis.
That was uncalled for....

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-21-2010 01:34 AM

Rolleyes

I...

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - CrayolaColours - 02-21-2010 03:03 AM

night, calm down, just please, if you don't this'll turn into a twelve page flame war. And I doubt you need that, so just calm down and stay away from the thread for a bit.

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - SoulRiser - 02-21-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:Wait what?
This is adding to my already bad mood. :waah:
nonono... I didn't mean that in a bad way. I actually think it's cool that you're bringing lots of new people here. Hug

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Ceiling Cat - 02-21-2010 10:56 AM

Has anyone noticed that OP is gone?

Re: Ah...greetings! (Akward akward >.> <.<) - Loxor - 02-21-2010 02:30 PM

For two days.

Your time measurement needs adjusting.