School Survival Forums
I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox (/showthread.php?tid=4916)

I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Aviator - 04-05-2010 11:54 AM

Yeah... the assignment is to write a personification of the word Paradox.

It has to be a page long. Paradox has to be the characters name, and personification is more like story.

Help plox.

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - CrayolaColours - 04-05-2010 12:06 PM

All I can think of is giving Paradox a jubilee of paradoxical traits.

Sorry, my creativity comes from art, not writing.

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Absnt - 04-05-2010 04:27 PM

When is this due?

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Prince Rilian - 04-05-2010 05:56 PM

What a dumb assignment.
Make the story lots of paradoxes, I guess.

If this sentence is true, then 2+2=5.

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - ~Mystery~ - 04-05-2010 06:13 PM

Once upon a time in the hills of Poland there was was chocolate house that never melted since its cold in poland.

Spoiler
Hidden stuff:
(it would still be hot enough to melt in real life! Laugh )

A women toasted her marshmellows over her chocolate fire place, yum ^^, and as she looked out of the window she saw a 'pair of ducks' flying together in a splendid formation over a lake surrounded by winter snow,
Spoiler
Hidden stuff:
Ducks fly south for the winter, Poland is pretty up north Biggrin

Its a pair of ducks!! the lady exclaimed who just had given birth. The husband ran into the room asking "did you say, not a boy, not a girl? a paradox?"

The lady burst into a hormonal rage at having to repeat herself and named their daughter paradox so that the husband would remember his "fail" and aspire to be a good father forever.

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - CrayolaColours - 04-05-2010 06:21 PM

How about a child with rights?

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Ceiling Cat - 04-05-2010 06:57 PM

lol wut

And why here?

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Desu - 04-05-2010 11:37 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:How about a child with rights?

Win.

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - CrayolaColours - 04-06-2010 02:06 AM

I tend to come up with my best ideas when sleep deprived.

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - MorikoMisa - 04-06-2010 05:59 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:I tend to come up with my best ideas when sleep deprived.
Your ideas amaze me, join me as I frolic through this field!

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - CrayolaColours - 04-06-2010 08:42 AM

MorikoElven Wrote:
WHOO!

I remember once I stayed up all night, went to school, and was coming up with shit left and right. My friend drew a penis on my other friend's hand.

So, she started freaking out "OMG the English teacher is gonna kill me!!!11" And everyone's trying to get it off, and I'm all quiet until I say "Why don't you just scribble over it?" Then it got quiet, and they were like "Why the fuck didn't any of us think of this sooner?"

Then about five minutes later, in English, my teacher always writes TGIF (thank god it's Friday) But for some reason, she accidentally wrote TGFF, so we were all trying to figure out what that could mean, abd once again, I'm all quiet until I say "What about Thank god FOR Friday?"

I was on a fucking role. Laugh

Re: I have to write a personification of the word Paradox - Desu - 04-06-2010 09:06 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:
MorikoElven Wrote:
WHOO!

I remember once I stayed up all night, went to school, and was coming up with shit left and right. My friend drew a penis on my other friend's hand.

So, she started freaking out "OMG the English teacher is gonna kill me!!!11" And everyone's trying to get it off, and I'm all quiet until I say "Why don't you just scribble over it?" Then it got quiet, and they were like "Why the fuck didn't any of us think of this sooner?"

Then about five minutes later, in English, my teacher always writes TGIF (thank god it's Friday) But for some reason, she accidentally wrote TGFF, so we were all trying to figure out what that could mean, abd once again, I'm all quiet until I say "What about Thank god FOR Friday?"

I was on a fucking role. Laugh

Winnin'.