School Survival Forums
Need some motivation - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Need some motivation (/showthread.php?tid=4137)

Need some motivation - KillSwitch - 05-29-2010 04:01 PM

Hi. New here and im home schooled. Skipped about 6 months of work last year "typical homeschoolers dont work stero huh?" anyway that was okay because my work was beginning endless repetition. the new year has started and i stopped working again 4 months ago. this time I just dont want to do it..any words to get me working again? Wink I want to ...but i dont want to.

Re: Need some motivation - Raikuron - 05-29-2010 04:08 PM

Don't. Just do the absolute bare minimum to pass.

Re: Need some motivation - Conner42 - 05-31-2010 03:54 AM

All I can say is, if that you really want to actually do well, then do it. We can't really motivate you to do something, you can only do that yourself. But if you can't find your own motivation, then there really isn't a point in doing it, now is there?

If you really want to motivate yourself to get back to work, well, then just do it. But if you can't motivate yourself, but you still need to pass though, then just take Raikuron's advice. Don't let other people to what's important to you, only you can do that yourself.

Re: Need some motivation - Absnt - 05-31-2010 04:15 AM

Yeah, what they said.

I find the best way to motivate myself is to just start doing something. Laziness and not being motivated have common traits, and they can both be overcome if you just do it without thinking about it. Once you start, it's not that hard to continue. Also, try giving yourself a break every once in a while.

Re: Need some motivation - NihilisticTao - 05-31-2010 04:38 PM

Sometimes there really is no motivation to do things. All you can do is try to enjoy the information that you're processing. Its true that a lot of things you learn about amount to absolutely nothing, but a lot of it also helps shape your future decisions. I suggest taking the GED as soon as legally possible in your area. I could have passed that test when i was 14, and i'm no prodigy.
Basically, just bide your time and know that knowledge is power =)

Re: Need some motivation - mcampbell075 - 08-11-2010 02:39 AM

Better watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

A very inspiring story!

Re: Need some motivation - Raikuron - 08-11-2010 10:35 AM

buypenisenlargement

Re: Need some motivation - Sunbourn - 08-11-2010 11:11 AM

Raikuron Wrote:buypenisenlargement
'Sup adbot.