School Survival Forums
If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Funny Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell (/showthread.php?tid=3894)

Pages: 1 2

If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - యూజర్ పేరు - 06-14-2010 04:12 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - aaaaaaasd - 06-14-2010 04:22 AM

Didn't turn on captions, so I was just like :(

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Faby - 06-14-2010 04:23 AM

Mmmm, I can already feel the flames.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Cilaos - 06-14-2010 04:29 AM

Surprisingly......I didn't lol.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - The Desert Fox - 06-14-2010 09:48 AM

1. Turn on Transcribe Audio.
2. Laugh at the fail captions.
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!!!

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - యూజర్ పేరు - 06-14-2010 10:18 AM

oh god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYpaVQBzSU8

I'm going to Hell twice.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Sunbourn - 06-14-2010 10:19 AM

My name is TRAVIS, and I AM THE MOONSTAR! Ahahahaha why are these retards even allowed to live? Survival of the fittest should've picked most of them off years ago.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - MorikoMisa - 06-14-2010 12:22 PM

I fucking hate you, Bob, for my stomach muscles hurt a lot and laughing like this did not help! MY NAME IS WILLIAM AND I LIKE TO WEAR DRESS--OH god my stomach!

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - CrayolaColours - 06-14-2010 01:28 PM

I actually feel bad for William, poor kid's been dealt such a bad hand. Crippled AND a tranny? Poor kid's fucked.

That being said, William is my favorite... I couldn't help myself from loling at the first one though. Laugh

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - NowhereWoman - 06-14-2010 03:47 PM

If we're going to hell, think about the people who made this.
I really don't get the point. is this supposed to be some kind of heartwarming video for parents and down-syndrome kids to watch? Is there some underlying message that's supposed to shine through, like acceptance, or tolerance of those who are different?
It seems like it's trying to get through but isn't making it.

I'm not really amused by this, and I'm not angry or weirded out either- just confused.
Why?

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Sunbourn - 06-14-2010 03:48 PM

Real men laugh at this video.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - CrayolaColours - 06-14-2010 04:24 PM

NowhereWoman Wrote:If we're going to hell, think about the people who made this.
I really don't get the point. is this supposed to be some kind of heartwarming video for parents and down-syndrome kids to watch? Is there some underlying message that's supposed to shine through, like acceptance, or tolerance of those who are different?
It seems like it's trying to get through but isn't making it.

I'm not really amused by this, and I'm not angry or weirded out either- just confused.
Why?
This. Who thought that video was a good idea?

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - psychopath - 06-14-2010 05:38 PM

|55555| Wrote:Survival of the fittest should've picked most of them off years ago.

FAIL. Yet another failure of understanding natural selection.

On the other hand, LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee2rDzql ... re=related

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Faby - 06-14-2010 06:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hu0l2nu ... re=related

DA KAT AND DA WAYVUN

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Sunbourn - 06-14-2010 08:27 PM

psychopath Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:Survival of the fittest should've picked most of them off years ago.

FAIL. Yet another failure of understanding natural selection.

On the other hand, LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee2rDzql ... re=related
Actually I understand natural selection quite well. One of the few interesting things we learned in school this year. Some traits are desirable, some traits are undesirable. The traits that make a species most likely to survive get passed on as the organisms with the traits least likely to allow the species to survive slowly die out. Eventually this allows a species to evolve traits better suited to surviving. Sure, none of these RETARDS will reproduce anyway, (Or at least I sure hope not) but the fact of the matter is that if it weren't for the life support society has given them to allow for their miserable existence they wouldn't last a day. They all SHOULD have died off years ago. I say take off the life support for all who live like that and let them die, because they're only draining on society.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Ceiling Cat - 06-14-2010 08:34 PM

True. Cripples are one thing, but if someone's impaired genetically, they shouldn't be forced into life - and if so, then at least restrict them from passing on the flawed genes.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - psychopath - 06-14-2010 08:47 PM

|55555| Wrote:Actually I understand natural selection quite well. One of the few interesting things we learned in school this year.

Because school is a very good learning resource.

If an organism is alive then it's sufficiently adapted to its environment to survive. Oh, if there was no modern medicine and nobody looked after retards etc etc, they would die, but maybe you haven't noticed people do look after these retards and they are allowed to live.

There's no such thing as "they're not supposed to live" unless you believe in some higher power. They are alive, so they are fucking alive. Natural selection isn't some conscious being that decides who gets to live, it happens automatically.

By this fail logic you could say that nothing on earth is "supposed" to be alive because if the Earth was swallowed by a blackhole then everything would die because they're not equipped to deal with it. Well, guess what, it hasn't been swallowed by a blackhole.

Natural selection has nothing to do with your version of toughness or fitness, it just means organisms best adapted to their environment survive. Technology is PART of our environment, so just because people depend on it doesn't mean they're not "supposed" to survive.

Quote:but if someone's impaired genetically, they shouldn't be forced into life

Since when do you get to decide that?

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - CrayolaColours - 06-14-2010 09:04 PM

Shit. I'm going straight to hell.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - aaaaaaasd - 06-15-2010 12:40 AM

psychopath Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:Actually I understand natural selection quite well. One of the few interesting things we learned in school this year.

Because school is a very good learning resource.

If an organism is alive then it's sufficiently adapted to its environment to survive. Oh, if there was no modern medicine and nobody looked after retards etc etc, they would die, but maybe you haven't noticed people do look after these retards and they are allowed to live.

There's no such thing as "they're not supposed to live" unless you believe in some higher power. They are alive, so they are fucking alive. Natural selection isn't some conscious being that decides who gets to live, it happens automatically.

By this fail logic you could say that nothing on earth is "supposed" to be alive because if the Earth was swallowed by a blackhole then everything would die because they're not equipped to deal with it. Well, guess what, it hasn't been swallowed by a blackhole.

Natural selection has nothing to do with your version of toughness or fitness, it just means organisms best adapted to their environment survive. Technology is PART of our environment, so just because people depend on it doesn't mean they're not "supposed" to survive.

Quote:but if someone's impaired genetically, they shouldn't be forced into life

Since when do you get to decide that?
FUCKING THIS

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - AWOL - 06-15-2010 12:58 AM

Wow, I cannot believe that I laughed. I mean, honestly. I didn't even use captions. This shit is so damn funny.

All of them should be killed.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Sunbourn - 06-15-2010 03:25 AM

Quote:Because school is a very good learning resource.
Are you trying to be sarcastic? It actually is if you can get past the whole being forced to go there against your will thing.

Quote:If an organism is alive then it's sufficiently adapted to its environment to survive. Oh, if there was no modern medicine and nobody looked after retards etc etc, they would die, but maybe you haven't noticed people do look after these retards and they are allowed to live.

[Image: 1264284601092377000.jpg]

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Ceiling Cat - 06-15-2010 03:31 AM

OMG CP
you gonna get v&

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - The Desert Fox - 06-15-2010 06:27 AM

Life isn't about surviving. It's about living.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - CrayolaColours - 06-15-2010 07:59 AM

Some of them just shouldn't live, I think. A lot of times, they're in a lot of pain, but we keep them alive anyway. It's sad.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - psychopath - 06-15-2010 06:37 PM

|55555| Wrote:
Are you trying to be sarcastic?

Yep, school science teachers are a joke

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - Sunbourn - 06-15-2010 08:53 PM

psychopath Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:
Are you trying to be sarcastic?

Yep, school science teachers are a joke
[Image: 1264284601092377000.jpg]

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - AWOL - 06-16-2010 07:15 PM

So what? Someone cares for them? Why should that change my opinion? They're detrimental to society. If you develop it in an accident or some such, then whatever. It's up to you. But from birth? Death.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - CrayolaColours - 06-16-2010 07:19 PM

What makes someone who got in an accident and different from someone who's born with it? Neither are doing anything productive, so by your logic, if you got hurt in an accident, you should be put down.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - psychopath - 06-16-2010 07:20 PM

AWOL Wrote:So what? Someone cares for them? Why should that change my opinion? They're detrimental to society. If you develop it in an accident or some such, then whatever. It's up to you. But from birth? Death.

Facepalm. I'm not being empathetic or some shit. I'm pointing out the fail logic of saying "they're not supposed to be alive cos of natural selection", because if they're alive then they're sufficiently adapted to their current environment. Environments change. Your fitness depends on your environment. You might survive in one and die in another, depending on which one you're most adapted to.

Re: If you laugh at this you're going to Hell - AWOL - 06-16-2010 07:24 PM

psychopath Wrote:
AWOL Wrote:So what? Someone cares for them? Why should that change my opinion? They're detrimental to society. If you develop it in an accident or some such, then whatever. It's up to you. But from birth? Death.

Facepalm. I'm not being empathetic or some shit. I'm pointing out the fail logic of saying "they're not supposed to be alive cos of natural selection", because if they're alive then they're sufficiently adapted to their current environment. Environments change. Your fitness depends on your environment. You might survive in one and die in another, depending on which one you're most adapted to.
Not my point at all. If you're going to be an absolute fucking moron from birth, or have something wrong with the structure of genetics, you should die. This is called unnatural selection. Natural selection can go fuck itself.
CrayolaColours Wrote:What makes someone who got in an accident and different from someone who's born with it? Neither are doing anything productive, so by your logic, if you got hurt in an accident, you should be put down.

Whilst I agree, I'd probably get flamed for just 'if you get in an accident and damage your spine, go die in a fire'. At the very least, the people who are fucked up from birth are a pain to everybody and don't have a tragic story along with it. Oh, you had a third foot protruding from your head since birth? That's so sad! Fuck that. You're a freak. Die.