School Survival Forums
Subversive Statements: War on Injustive - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Site & Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: School Survival Network (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Subversive Statements: War on Injustive (/showthread.php?tid=37685)

Subversive Statements: War on Injustive - Depression101 - 06-27-2017 09:17 AM

The thing's happening on this site have reaches an unprecedented level. There have been countless opportunities for SoulRiser to save this site, but, instead, she secluded herself in her own imaginary word, refuses to listen to the people who make up this site, and now's she's acting like a little boy, pointing fingers around and calling people racist. Soul, do you even know what this site stands for? It stand for freedom, rebellion, it's anti-conformity, anti-totalitarianism; yet you spread propaganda like wildfire to support your own views. You started banning people who disagreed with you, you've gone soft in the head. I guess the strain of moderating this site has finally soured you up.

You were to lazy to moderate this site anymore after you've banned countless admins, so you brought on some perverted, emotionally-unstable creep to raise hell on this site; but after the community rebelled against Steve, you got up of your lazy ass and decided to pollute this site with bullshit. You've but up huge banners on the site to confuse new-comers into believing already-disputed, and hitherto unproven allegations against some of the elites and best members of this site. This site is the antithesis of what it originally stood for; now you can be compared to the likes of Napoleon(Animal Farm), Big Brother(1984), and Mustapha Mond(Brave New World): the kind of corrupt leader from fiction which this site rebelled against. This site used to be the nexus of all smart, anti-authoritarian people, but now it's an apex of conformity and brainwashing.

Soul, you even disabled comments to argue with your cute little poster on the top of this page. Those two commandments on the top of the page are a fucking disgrace to this site. Soul, it's either you're with us, or against us. Your choice.

P.S. Unlike you, I left people to the chance to debate my views in the comments.

RE: Subversive Statements: War on Injustive - Night - 06-27-2017 09:22 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]

Subversive Statements: War on Injustive - James Comey - 06-27-2017 09:29 AM

I still can't believe Soul had the nerve to call me a racist. That's just low.

Subversive Statements: War on Injustive - HawkbitAlpha - 06-27-2017 12:41 PM

I'm going to restate what I said on Discord earlier.

Steve and Soul are on this laughable quest to get rid of people they think are "aggressive", "undermining", or "[insert negative buzzword here]". Fact of the matter is, the only relevant incident they can come up with is the Gwedin/Ury incident with the one member who backed away, while we still have a repeat-offending member (don't even try to debate that) getting off scot-free thanks to this favoritism/safe space/hugbox bullshit we have going on now.

I compared this "crusade" to a quote from The Shawshank Redemption: "I had to come to prison to be a crook." No one was truly aggressive until Steve and Soul went on their goddamn power trip, but they've gone and sparked a shitstorm that they refuse to take any responsibility for. No, clearly, it's all on us for "misunderstanding them" and being "immature."

[Image: a5042c76551f1f5134a696ba7ca911c8.jpg]