School Survival Forums
I did something bad during Sports Day and I think I'll get excluded from school. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I did something bad during Sports Day and I think I'll get excluded from school. (/showthread.php?tid=37657)

I did something bad during Sports Day and I think I'll get excluded from school. - Marlena403 - 06-24-2017 10:38 PM

Yesterday, it was Sports Day. I touched my Form Tutor three times after being told not to.

The first time was when we were taking a class picture, I touched her hip. Everyone had to squeeze, so I couldn't move my hand away from her hip.

The second time was during tug of war. I touched her arm and stepped on her foot.

The third time was after soccer. I was standing in between my Form Tutor and my co-tutor and touched my Form Tutor's elbow. I didn't touch my co-tutor though.

All three were accidents. The first time I touched her yesterday was inappropriate. I felt uncomfortable and I bet my Form Tutor felt the same way. When we were taking a class picture, she had to keep quiet, so even if she wanted to tell me to stop, she couldn't.

And what if my Pastoral Leader sees the picture? What if I get permanently excluded for touching my Form Tutor's hip? And what if my Form Tutor gets in trouble? I was planning to tell my Pastoral Leader about it because when I tell her before someone else does, I usually get in less trouble.

What should I do? I don't want to get excluded.