School Survival Forums
hi, I am new here - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: hi, I am new here (/showthread.php?tid=37643)

hi, I am new here - Sunflower - 06-21-2017 06:03 AM

hi, I am a 16 year old who hates school with a passion! I have been to public high school(the ratings are 10 out of 10.(I don't even know how but it sucks soo much!!! I started failing my classes cause I truely believed that that place was morally wrong!(got deeply inspired by Ken Robinsons Ted talk. I I went to a continuation high school which I thought was good but it was alot more of my previous high schools mentality(command and control and shove information that we will never need down our throats etc). Now I am at an independent study school and that is kind of working out(I just need to get more responsible then I can learn whatever I want and follow my passions(I like to read and also like music, play the baritone and the guitar). I am here cause I still feel really depressive thoughts(pretty rare now but still) about going to jail for truancy and blowing up my home high school cause of the pain it caused me and that kind of stuff for hours. It doesn't help that my friends call me stupid sometimes for failing my classes(thought I haven't told them yet that it deeply affects me cause they call each other stupid for the smallest of reasons(as a joke) and they are fine with it) (probably should tell them). I am really excited to be a part of this fourms cause I can rant about how much I hate school and why and know that other people will feel the same way!

hi, I am new here - Gwedin - 06-21-2017 04:47 PM

hello welcome i'll probably take every chance i can to shit over the beliefs you hold dear to yourself but keep posting paragraphs without breaks and i probably won't cuz i perhaps have adhd or whatever so enjoy your stay etc etc etc

RE: hi, I am new here - stevehein - 06-22-2017 11:16 AM

(06-21-2017 04:47 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  hello welcome i'll probably take every chance i can to shit over the beliefs you hold dear to yourself but keep posting paragraphs without breaks and i probably won't cuz i perhaps have adhd or whatever so enjoy your stay etc etc etc

Sunflower, I have reported this reply to you.

This is what I said:
==
im afraid sunflower will feel criticized, bullied and unwelcome by this post.
==

i am interested to know how u felt about it.

u can pm me if u prefer

im sorry u got this kind of comment

RE: hi, I am new here - stevehein - 06-22-2017 11:37 AM

ps - i like the way you write

you are very passionate and expressive

RE: hi, I am new here - stevehein - 06-24-2017 10:20 PM

(06-21-2017 04:47 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  hello welcome i'll probably take every chance i can to shit over the beliefs you hold dear to yourself but keep posting paragraphs without breaks and i probably won't cuz i perhaps have adhd or whatever so enjoy your stay etc etc etc

shfg