School Survival Forums
Marcus, a former inmate - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Marcus, a former inmate (/showthread.php?tid=37610)

Marcus, a former inmate - Marcuus - 06-06-2017 12:46 PM

Yeah I think school is fuckin' prison and I was released last year. Goingcrazy

I'm french, so school was almost free for me (i didn't pay for university, just a rent but the state helped me to pay it) and it explains why my post is weirdly draft.

First of all, I would like to support every kid, teenager, reading this amazing forum, writing about your own feeling on school may really release this poison called "anxiety".

We are the kind of people who doesn't fit with this system which is all about suspicion/passivity/comparison... and stupidity. Nutter

Now I'm 24 and I have a master degree in banking and financial law (I chose it because i'm against capitalism/bank/market economy) Rofl

Of course i'm unemployed,(high rate of unemployment/doesn't have the right skin color Biggrin/hating big companies)

Even if I finished school I just can't turn the page of all this pain and mockery.

I had big troubles for learning : writing/reading/caculating, I even tried to stop school at 14, but I didn't want to disappoint my mother so I repeated a year (I think in america you just repeat a course, in France when you repeat it concerns all the courses, but in my case every class was catastrophic)

Now I'm here to talk about my experience and read yours.

Sorry for the deplorable drafting,
don't kick me out, just consider me as a big retard (like I've always been) LaughLaugh

RE: Marcus, a former inmate - the Analogist - 06-06-2017 01:45 PM

welcome Frenchman!

I'm American, but I promise I can make good bread, I just dont have time to do croissants properly

Marcus, a former inmate - Gwedin - 06-07-2017 04:05 AM

hon hon hon le cultured fronceman is here

RE: Marcus, a former inmate - the Analogist - 06-08-2017 11:55 AM

Watch on YouTube

RE: Marcus, a former inmate - Marcuus - 06-09-2017 11:44 AM

(06-08-2017 11:55 AM)the Analogist Wrote:  

Watch on YouTube

Oh my god ! Laugh I didn't expect that ! Rofl

Bread/Croissants/Culture Rofl

You forgot the cigarette !

A warm welcome anyway ! If you have any question about my country, i'll answer but you seem to know a lot about guys ! Cuckoo

RE: Marcus, a former inmate - sswbm - 06-11-2017 07:05 PM

Anxiety is not a poison, it is a highly necessary emotion that gets you out of dangerous circumstances.

RE: Marcus, a former inmate - Gwedin - 06-11-2017 07:11 PM

(06-09-2017 11:44 AM)Marcuus Wrote:  A warm welcome anyway ! If you have any question about my country, i'll answer

tell me

when will france restore its rightful geographical boundaries?

RE: Marcus, a former inmate - the Analogist - 06-14-2017 06:22 PM

btw, I know about that song because of Porco Rosso