School Survival Forums
What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: What's was/is your worst teacher and why? (/showthread.php?tid=37391)

What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - Depression101 - 04-28-2017 02:28 AM

For me, it's either the English teacher or my maths teacher. My English teacher is a fucking sadist who gets off on seeing students suffer under her fucking rule; she gives detentions for the most minor of reasons and everybody shuts up when she walks by in the corridor.

My maths teacher is a hundred-something and almost certainly on meth. In my school ,after lunch and break time, there are two bells: one to signify to the stop of break so kids can get to class, finish food, get books or shit, and one to signal the start of a lesson. Most teacher come a minute or two after the second bell. But or maths teacher comes fifteen seconds after the first bell and punishes people who come later. If we don't want trouble in maths we must stand in front of her classroom before the first bell. She also demands everyone act like their in the fucking army, or prison. We can't scratch our asses unless we ask for permission, and she fucking circles around the class looking into copies; and god forbid someone rules their copy crooked. If that fucking red line in your copy book isn't fucking straight, the class down the hall will hear about it in a loud, screeching yell. She isn't a perfectionist -- she has fucking OCD and her OCD triggers fits of violent rage. She also talks like she's shouting and can't stand still for two seconds -- thus the meth suspicions.

So, what about you.

What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - James Comey - 04-28-2017 03:03 AM

This asshole substitute teacher I had who blew up in front of our entire classroom. I have a thread about it.

http://forums.school-survival.net/showthread.php?tid=29450

RE: What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - RoundAndRound - 04-28-2017 08:51 AM

I've had a lot of bad teachers ever since 2016 began, so I can't really decide. I've had this dickhead teacher's aid, of who was more forceful than anybody I have ever seen...well...that was until this year, with my teacher and teacher's aid now. Every single time they can, they try to find an opportunity to add some new rule, and then they don't even announce it to us...then they punish us for "breaking the rule."

They expect so much from everybody, even those who can't control themselves properly. Not to mention, they insult us just to "motivate us" to work more, but from all I've seen, whenever they have insulted some of us, it has actually made working harder.

And they're your typical teacher who has an obsession for making others do work with little to no break.

What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - James Comey - 04-28-2017 10:11 AM

They create rules out of their assholes?

Sounds like a dictatorship.

What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - Marlena403 - 04-29-2017 09:09 AM

My dumb Pastoral Leader because she yells too much and gives seclusions and exclusions for things such as crying, staring and hugging a teacher, even though only Directors of Learning can give seclusions and only the Headteacher can exclude students from school. My Pastoral Leader thinks she can do whatever she wants. She even banned me from telling her that she can't do something, even if she really can't.

What's was/is your worst teacher and why? - James Comey - 04-29-2017 10:20 AM

Lmao wannabe Trump